RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy Dissidia 012

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I still think FF13 looks really cool, though. It looks like FF8, in terms of the setting, and it hopefully it'll drop the politics bullshits and just go for awesome.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
I still think FF13 looks really cool, though. It looks like FF8, in terms of the setting, and it hopefully it'll drop the politics bullshits and just go for awesome.
Yes i hope it does. I also hope they put it on the computer. I don't have a PS3 or a Xbox 360. ;9 ;9 ;9 ;9 ;9

Rep:
Level 87
Montblanc would be an awesome character.
Um... no... Of course, kicking her ass again and again would be quite enjoyable, but I don't think she really needs to be in this.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I always thought it was a boy
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 87
Aw, crap, I was thinking of Leblanc... o_O

*Hits head*

Rep:
Level 96
I couldn't remember who Leblanc was, so I googled it and threw up because all the repressed memories I had about FFX-2 came rushing back.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
GEE I WONDER IF ANY FF7 CHARACTERS WILL BE IN IT :V

I DONT KNOW, BUT THAT WAS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!111!!!!!!11!
I REALLY LIKE CLOUD!!!!11111121!!!!

Rep:
Level 87
The price of freedom is steep.
If FF7 outweighs other games in numbers of characters, I won't buy this.  Any FF7 fanboys or girls who disagree with me, shoot me.  But FF7 has been overdone and overdone and overdone and overdone again.  Someone should make a fuss over the other, seemingly neglected episodes of FF.  I don't mean make an entire series to surround them (Like FF7), but just to make one sequel, or make a PS3 or PSP port for it, with awesome graphics.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
World's not polarized, Halo. You can be tired of FF7 remakes and still be a fan of the original.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
World's not polarized, Halo. You can be tired of FF7 remakes and still be a fan of the original.
His avatar is from Crisis Core .-.

Rep:
Level 96
Maybe he just likes the character?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
To be honest, I think that (Even though I know he won't be) Zack should be in the game, instead of cloud.  After crisis core, it's very obvious that he's a much more likable and cool character than spikey.

If square were clever, they'd realise that the PSP has some awesome ability... called Download Packs.  If they released a download pack with say, three to five characters in each, or just a site that let you download a character individually, the game would be so much more enjoyable, because people could just download any characters that weren't already in the ame.

Gee man you aren't biased at all.

AFTER CRISIS CORE D:<

Rep:
Level 96
Okay, fine, I'm wrong. He's a douchebag.

Rep:
Level 87
The price of freedom is steep.
Ugh... Just because i liked one game from the FF7 "compilation" doesn't mean I agree that Enix should have made so many goddamn games.

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
Um, i think they'll just stick to the numbered series. Because 1: It's a FF Main Saga anniversary. and 2: It's going to have at least 24 characters. 24, from 12 games, 26 if they announce FFXIII characters.

Also, I think the Download pack would be awesome to have. Like releasing at least 1 character from each game at a time.

I'm really hoping they put Kefka/Terra, Bartz/ExDeath, and Cecil(Paladin)/Golbeza. And in the likely chance they make FF11 characters there, which I doubt, they should put some characters from the game's story. Asche/Vayne should be acceptable as well.(FFXII)

Rep:
Level 89
list of chars they should have from each game.
FF-light warrior/Chaos
FF2-Firion/Emperor
FF3-haven't played it  ;9 ;9 ;9
FF4-Cecil/Golbaz
FF5-Bartz/ExDeath
FF6-Kefka/terra(or celes)
FF7-Zack (or Cloud)/Vincent
FF8-Squall/Seifer
FF9-Zidane/Vivi( ;8 )
FF10-Auron/Seymour
FF12-Moogle/ashe

Note:List of people that i hope are in this game ;8 ;8 ;8

Rep:
Level 87
I don't see how any FF3 characters would be in, due to there being so many jobs in that game.

Rep:
Level 89
I don't see how any FF3 characters would be in, due to there being so many jobs in that game.
there would be i don't know any FF 3 Chars

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
So far, there are only ten main characters and ten villain counter-parts, plus the possibility of hidden characters (assuming that the villains themselves are not hidden characters). Aside from the confirmed characters, the Cloud of Darkness, Golbez, Exdeath, and Kefka have all been spotted in a promotional poster. It can also be pretty much assumed that Luneth, Cecil, Bartz, Terra, and Cloud will all be in the game (seeing how they are the main characters of their games).

But there is no mention or even any suggestion that any character from a game beyond FFX will be included. So, I think it's fairly obvious that Square Enix plans to only use character's from games one through ten, meaning that it's extremely unlikely that we'll see Vaan (FFXII) or Lightning (FFXIII) in the game.

@Droginator - I don't see why there shouldn't be any FF3 characters. Thanks to the DS remake, the characters got a solid image and personality, and supposedly you are able to change Jobs (i.e. fighting style) in Dissidia, so they should be able to come up with plenty of possible character designs for the FF3 characters.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

Cloud of Darkness would be awesome in this game
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 89

Cloud of Darkness would be awesome in this game
thats the only one i know besides moogles.

note:they need moogles!!!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I SAW NO KEFKA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

dude, go back to page one, Kefka was confirmed

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
I SAW NO KEFKA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

dude, go back to page one, Kefka was confirmed
i know but i need to see him fight.