RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy Dissidia 012

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
at least they're not giving into the rabid FFVII fanbase on this one.

Kefka, Kuja, and Zidane all make me consider buying this.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 86
This part of me, I choose not to see.
OMG! Did that trailer have Zidane voiced... OMG.
Wonder who'll they get to play Squall? It'd better be somone with a hot voice or I'm gonna smash SquareENIX.
Zidane +trance+kuja=pwn.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
They'll probably get the person who voiced Squall in Kingdom Hearts to go again for Dissidia.

Rep:
Level 86
This part of me, I choose not to see.
Maybe, but Squall is a lot younger in the orginal FF8, around 8 years. I hope they get a teenager the right age to play him as a teenager, like they did with Sora in KH.
I'm pretty sure they changed the voice in KH2 anyway...

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I'm my own personal tentacle monster.
In KH2, yeah they did.  KH1 had David Boreanas as the voice of Leon/Squall.  I think his was a rather appropriate voice; pretty much what I imagined he would sound like anyway.  The guy in KH2 wasn't too bad, but not the same.

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
I saw the Japanese Trailer 2 for Final Fantasy Dissidia, from overall the trailer, I DON'T SEE ANY SIGN OF CLOUD IN THE TRAILER???!!!! I had heard Zidane and Squall voice from this trailer nothing but OMG Zidane voice is sooo cute and Squall's voice SOOOOOOOOO DAMN???????????? :tpg:?Well Squall's voice is a little different from KH2 because I heard his voice is a lot younger compare with KH2...

Here's the 2nd version of Trailer for Final Fantasy Dissidia.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35593.html

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I saw the Japanese Trailer 2 for Final Fantasy Dissidia, from overall the trailer, I DON'T SEE ANY SIGN OF CLOUD IN THE TRAILER???!!!! I had heard Zidane and Squall voice from this trailer nothing but OMG Zidane voice is sooo cute and Squall's voice SOOOOOOOOO DAMN???????????? :tpg:?Well Squall's voice is a little different from KH2 because I heard his voice is a lot younger compare with KH2...

Here's the 2nd version of Trailer for Final Fantasy Dissidia.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35593.html

Please leave.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
Meh, the Final Fantasy series has so many characters in it, they could release this game like 5 times, adding a handful of characters every time. I find it very sad that this will have only 2 characters per game.... if we could pressure them to do 2 characters per release... We'd have so many more characters that way... :D

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Who the fuck would buy a game 5 times for more characters.

Rep:
Level 87
People who play Super Smash Bros. And a handful of other fighting games. I'm not saying all they'd add is more characters, and I was implying that the releases would be timed further apart than a couple of weeks. I meant that they wouldn't easily run out of characters to add, so if they so wished, and these games had enough success, they could easily continue a "Dissidia" series.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
You know why they really can't get along? Because the currency doesn't match! Some people wanna pay with Gold, some with GP, and what the fuck is this Gil shit!?
LETS FIGHT

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
You know why they really can't get along? Because the currency doesn't match! Some people wanna pay with Gold, some with GP, and what the fuck is this Gil shit!?
LETS FIGHT

Isn't gold and GP the same thing? (Gold piece)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
NO GOLD IS GOLD AND GP IS GP OR MAYBE A PIECE OF GOLD AND A PIECE OF GOLD IS NOT WHOLE GOLD LETS FIGHT

See what I mean?

Rep:
Level 96
Megaman confirmed.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
The price of freedom is steep.
To be honest, I think that (Even though I know he won't be) Zack should be in the game, instead of cloud.  After crisis core, it's very obvious that he's a much more likable and cool character than spikey.

If square were clever, they'd realise that the PSP has some awesome ability... called Download Packs.  If they released a download pack with say, three to five characters in each, or just a site that let you download a character individually, the game would be so much more enjoyable, because people could just download any characters that weren't already in the ame.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Gee man you aren't biased at all.

Rep:
Level 89
They need characters from square games other than final fantasy. They should throw in Chrono trigger/cross
characters. Like Glenn or Crono.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
It's been heavily hinted that there will be hidden characters, but whether they are simply more Final Fantasy characters or some characters from other Square games is anyones guess. My money's on just some more of Square's favorite Final Fantasy characters (like Vincent or Seifer) and the two big bosses of the game (Chaos and Cosmos).

Spoiler for Announced Cast So Far:

These are the officially announced characters that will be appearing. Only Sephiroth is missing from the picture, due to Square's obsession with putting all of the major hype on him and the FF7 hero. For those who don't already know, the characters in the picture are: Garland (FF1), Warrior of Light (FF1), Emperor Palamecia (FF2), Firion (FF2), Ultimecia (FF8), Squall Leonhart (FF8), Kuja (FF9), Zidane Tribal (FF9), Jecht (FF10), and Tidus (FF10). Other characters have been spotted, but have yet to be officially confirmed by Square.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 12:15:00 PM by Zylos »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Well idk but the only reason I'm interested in this is because of a 3D Firion

Otherwise it sounds pretty lame in general :(
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 87
Was discussing this with a friend of mine yesterday, and he thinks that the reason Cloud hasn't been confirmed is that Square plan to completely milk FF7 characters.

Sora would be a cool character to play, also, but I doubt any characters like that will be in it (Even though Sora can technically be considered FF)

hmm... What about the numberless final fantasies too?  Did square forget their Tactics / advance / A2 stars?  Montblanc would be an awesome character.

Rep:
Level 97
Was discussing this with a friend of mine yesterday, and he thinks that the reason Cloud hasn't been confirmed is that Square plan to completely milk FF7 characters.

Sora would be a cool character to play, also, but I doubt any characters like that will be in it (Even though Sora can technically be considered FF)

hmm... What about the numberless final fantasies too?  Did square forget their Tactics / advance / A2 stars?  Montblanc would be an awesome character.
In that case I nominate Mog, from Crystal Chronicles.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Mog was playable in FF6. He should totally be in it.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
GEE I WONDER IF ANY FF7 CHARACTERS WILL BE IN IT :V

Firion is the most badass looking character, ever.

Rep:
Level 87
if this game is an FF7 overload, and doesn't feature any non-FF characters, I'm gonna lose faith in Square forever. 

Final Fantasy has just about had it's day, especially since games like this, and the terrible sequels, prequels and spinoffs SquareEnix have made recently. 

Rep:
Level 89
if this game is an FF7 overload, and doesn't feature any non-FF characters, I'm gonna lose faith in Square forever.
90% yes FF7 overloaded, 0.00005% chance of non-FF chars. prepare to loose Faith.

I SAW NO KEFKA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Final Fantasy has just about had it's day, especially since games like this, and the terrible sequels, prequels and spinoffs SquareEnix have made recently. 

Remains of Final Fantasy series reputation
Spoiler for: