RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Would anyone be interested in making a video game review site with me? [gamevice

Rep:
Level 87
LOL, I didn't want the fucking list to be all like "OMG WHY AM I NOT ON THERE?!?! WTF??!?! EVERYONE LOVES ME?!?!" It was a suggestion. But if there are too many members on a staff it will just seem like ANYONE can post on there. Suggestions people, i'm not saying that is how it should be, you have to start somewhere.

Jeeze, go take a journalism class.

I think I'm going to have to see two samples of everyone's work to decide who will actually be on staff.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
That's a good Idea.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
better idea to pick a few staff members who REVIEW content, allow anyone to submit content but the staff checks it before letting it go through.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Another good Idead...

Rep:
Level 87
better idea to pick a few staff members who REVIEW content, allow anyone to submit content but the staff checks it before letting it go through.

Of course. I'm not doing all the work.  :D

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
If you pick me that wil be true  :D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Bulls, why do you want in so bad?

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

Why did you want EA so bad?

Anyway cuz otherwise I'll make my own site.

Rep:
Level 87
LOL, I didn't want the fucking list to be all like "OMG WHY AM I NOT ON THERE?!?! WTF??!?! EVERYONE LOVES ME?!?!" It was a suggestion. But if there are too many members on a staff it will just seem like ANYONE can post on there. Suggestions people, i'm not saying that is how it should be, you have to start somewhere.

Jeeze, go take a journalism class.

I think I'm going to have to see two samples of everyone's work to decide who will actually be on staff.

To delve further on this, I'll be picking the reviewer reviewers so to speak. I'll need samples from the contribution reviewers.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Blarg. I don't want to be in this that bad but if you guyses ever need stuff on Nintendo thingies I can do it. I have every Nintendo console ever and a giant box full of games from NES -> N64. GC, Wii and DS get shelves.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Why did you want EA so bad?

Anyway cuz otherwise I'll make my own site.

Uhh, what? I don't ever talk about EA? I never even said I wanted it? I don't see where you're coming from.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
lol, let me make a correction.
I got a box of retro PS1 games.

I've got everything from Musashi, Parasite Eve, Silent Hill, Spyro 1&2, Worms: Armageddon, Suikoden 1, Suikoden 2, Star Ocean: 2. Stuff you can only get for 70-100$ on Ebay.

And I have about 50-60+ games for Playstation 2.
Games like Gladius, Devil May Cry Series, KH Series, Star Ocean 3, Katamari, Silent Hill 2, 3, 4,  Radiata Stories, and the list is endless.

I'm a game collector.  ;D

Rep:
Level 87

I've got everything from Musashi, Parasite Eve, Silent Hill, Spyro 1&2, Worms: Armageddon, Suikoden 1, Suikoden 2, Star Ocean: 2. Stuff you can only get for 70-100$ on Ebay.

Games like Gladius, Devil May Cry Series, KH Series, Star Ocean 3, Katamari, Silent Hill 2, 3, 4,  Radiata Stories, and the list is endless.

Cool. Hopefully you're a capable writer.

I'd like to have it where reviews are split up by not only platform but also reviewer, score, and date.
Would this be possible, guys?

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Cool. Hopefully you're a capable writer.

I'd like to have it where reviews are split up by not only platform but also reviewer, score, and date.
Would this be possible, guys?
Wouldn't genre be better than date as a sub-category?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Musashi?  That's retro?  I remember playing that like 7 years ago.  I had a demo disk for almost all those games.  I will review some old SNES gems, and the like.  That is, if I get to help.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I can do awesome NES games such as BATTLETOADS

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Musashi?  That's retro?  I remember playing that like 7 years ago.  I had a demo disk for almost all those games.  I will review some old SNES gems, and the like.  That is, if I get to help.

It was released in 1998, that's nearly 10 years, I'd say it's old enough.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
So, am I on the team?
I have to go to some school shizz...

Rep:
Level 87
So, am I on the team?

Show me some of your work.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I'd be good for, nes,snes,N64 and wii,   and PS1 and DS, i'll PM you if you want?

Rep:
Level 87
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,15301.0.html

Example  ;8

Uh... maybe I can help you out....  :-\

It's not what I'm looking for. There's little depth and it's quite jumpy. Looks like you had too much caffeine when you wrote some of them.

P.S. Don't hurt me.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 10:51:20 PM by SuperPhillip »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
That thread was not a very serious thread anyway. A bunch of those (FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICALS) was a joke. I really couldn't make it more organized than it really was, and I obviously have the writing skill, most of those were jokes anyway.  ;8
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
That thread was not a very serious thread anyway. A bunch of those (FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICALS) was a joke. I really couldn't make it more organized than it really was, and I obviously have the writing skill, most of those were jokes anyway.  ;8

Can you write up something more in-depth and similar to what I posted?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
So, am I on the team?

Show me some of your work.

Well...I did write reviews for gamespot (as a member), but then I got sick of those 360fags and left.
I'm also writing a game guide for Mario & Luigi: Super Star Saga

Also:
I can have you covered on these systems:
NES
SNES
Genesis
N64
PS1
GB/C/A
Dream Cast
Game Cube
PS2