RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Would anyone be interested in making a video game review site with me? [gamevice

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Do you love to ignore people's questions?  :P

Rep:
Level 87

I'm busy.
Your reviews are fine.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I want something similar to this, Nouman:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/SuperPhillip_Central/index.php?showtopic=14&st=0&#last

Use that please.

it will be way more strict then that.

I am going to format it so the person will know where to find everything in a second.

Some stuff:
- Score box, special place for the score of the game
- breakdown list (parts of the game reviewed. sound, graphics)
- screen shots. The screen shots will not be like that, all scattered and random sizes. Each screen shot will be shown on the review page in a special minimized size like a photo gallery and then a click will enlarge it. This ensures the page will look nice also.
- Single game image. A pic of the game to the side, probably of the game case.
and some more stuff :D

Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
I want something similar to this, Nouman:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/SuperPhillip_Central/index.php?showtopic=14&st=0&#last

Use that please.

it will be way more strict then that.

I am going to format it so the person will know where to find everything in a second.

Some stuff:
- Score box, special place for the score of the game
- breakdown list (parts of the game reviewed. sound, graphics)
- screen shots. The screen shots will not be like that, all scattered and random sizes. Each screen shot will be shown on the review page in a special minimized size like a photo gallery and then a click will enlarge it. This ensures the page will look nice also.
- Single game image. A pic of the game to the side, probably of the game case.
and some more stuff :D

Can we have captions with the pictures? Soooooo good.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
don't know about captions, will look around.

Rep:
Level 87

Like your sig would be even more hilarious with a caption. Captions = FTW.  ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I'm busy.
Your reviews are fine.

That means I'm in!?!?!   :lol:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Rep:
Level 87
Anyone is accepted, but featured reviewers will be carefully chosen by me and someone else. Is that fair?  ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Like your sig would be even more hilarious with a caption. Captions = FTW.  ;8

Captions = For the win?
Great grammar  :D (j/k)

Anyone is accepted, but featured reviewers will be carefully chosen by me and someone else. Is that fair?  ;8

Perfectly fair.

But wouldn't it be better if instead of featured reviewers, you just have featured reviews...?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no matter what featured reviewers are needed. not just for the fact to submit reviews, but to correct reviews before submission.

See all reviews when posted will be sent to waiting and there a featured reviewer will make sure it is:

- Correctly formated
- Has good content

before allowing it to be shown.
This is why we can allow anyone to submit anything because if it's bad, we send it right back :D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
no matter what featured reviewers are needed. not just for the fact to submit reviews, but to correct reviews before submission.

See all reviews when posted will be sent to waiting and there a featured reviewer will make sure it is:

- Correctly formated
- Has good content

This is why we can allow anyone to submit anything because if it's bad, we send it right back :D

Oh, then why not call them editors?

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I think the correct term is Quality Manager
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87

- Correctly formated
- Has good content

Oh, then why not call them editors?

Cause that's how Nouman rolls. Actually it's up to you guys. We should reach something everyone can agree on! I think Editor works the best.  ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I think the correct term is Quality Manager

I'm pretty sure Editor is the correct term.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I'd like to help if only school gives me more time, but hey I can write it on paper then type it! xD
However, I'm specialized in reviewing RPGs (PS2, PS, GBA) only... And NDS games. Well I play some PC games too... But PS2 took most of my times.

Can I help? =D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
HEY PHILLIP. HOW WAS THE REVIEW?
Arlen is hot.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Wasn't there liek three cut scenes in mega man maverick hunter X?

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I need a list of all the counsels which will have games that are going to be reviewed.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yes, and not bad.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
You have, like jappy, encouraged the spirits in me to fight for my rights.

thx.
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I need a list of all the counsels which will have games that are going to be reviewed.

Consoles you mean?  ;)

I would love to review DreamCast games, especially, being like my favorite system, and I've played over 100 DC games. (I think, some giant number like that)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Does the consoles include retro consoles?

I played a lot of abandonware and small-sized pc games, so I can do them.
And PS2 games, I can do them too.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yes, sorry for the spelling mistake.

I'm thinking, the major ones get listed, then there will be one section called Other, and will have a drop down list of the other systems that aren't the major ones as of now.

By major ones, I mean pretty much the ones listed on the top navigation of EBgames