RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Would anyone be interested in making a video game review site with me? [gamevice

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Rep:
Level 87
A sample?

Well...I don't really have any...

:tpg:

Pick a game to review, and I'll see how you're doing.

Hopefully we can get this started whenever Roph is around.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Sounds like a good idea to me!
And...I send you a PM with the review or just post it here?

Rep:
Level 87
Whatever you're comfortable with.  ;)

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
if you still need anymore reviews then sure count me in. :D

Rep:
Level 87
Caps loX time:

OMG. EVERYONE, PM ROPH SO WE CAN MAKE THIS THING HAPPEN!  ;8

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
;o
why bug him with 1000x PM's? in time he will post.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
;o
why bug him with 1000x PM's? in time he will post.

Following Irock's post is all.  Blame him. :P

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
I was being sarcastic...... =|

Rep:
Level 87
I was being sarcastic...... =|

No sarcasm detection on the internet.  :)

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
*Executes Irock*

BOO-YAH!
 :D

So, we're gonna get this off that ground when and if we get an OK from Roph?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Writer2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
That thread was not a very serious thread anyway. A bunch of those (FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICALS) was a joke. I really couldn't make it more organized than it really was, and I obviously have the writing skill, most of those were jokes anyway.  ;8

Can you write up something more in-depth and similar to what I posted?

Obviously. If you can give me enough space and organization ability, than yes.  ;8
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Spoiler for Mario Strikers Charged Review:
Game Review for:
Mario Strikers Charged
Year: August 2007?
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Maker: Intelligent Systems
Publisher: Nintendo
Genre: Hardcore Soccer (Seriously, it is it's own genre)
Players: Four
Wifi: Hell yes, and it's amazing.

Well...when I first got to play this amazing game over summer vacation when I rented it, it was

with my cousins, and we had a blast, it's amazing.
-
If I wanted to make the review longer...I wouldn't have many more things to work with other than

"It's Amazing", the controls are well put, and simple.
The graphics are a little choppy compared to the likes of...say, SSBB? Well, that aside, the

graphics are still pretty good.
Getting back to the controls, a simple control scheme always works better than a complex one, and

this is a good example of one, it uses a few buttons on the controller, which is always welcome

in a sports game.
The gameplay is simple enough...when the game starts, it's just like a normal soccer game, the

team captains go for the ball, which is in the center of the field, and, once you have, you can

pass, pass, pass, pass and shoot (Or try...) and HOPEFULLY get a goal...but, this game isn't as

nice, no, no, it's very hard to get a goal in this game, which is sorta nice, because, there are

two other cool options: (This is where the game gets very interesting!! =D)
Super Striker:
An insanely cheap move, but, thank God, it's a little hard to pull off without one of the

unlockable cheats.
OR
Dive Shot:
This is purely time, if you have perfect timing (or nearly), you can successfully dive behind the

goaly, and score a goal!

Getting back to the Super Strikes, you get, if you have enough space, get six shots at the goal,

and, if you timed it correctly, all will go through.
Wifi is a huge part of what makes this game so amazing, it's a little laggy at times, but,

playing with someone across the country, I only lagged a tiny bit.
You have two choices, play with a friend (if you have any), or play with someone random.
Inside each of those, you can also play with a guest (which, literally means have another person

on your side, and on his/her side in P2).
The matches seem unfair at times, I've been put up against people way out of my league.
Aside from Wifi, there are also loads of extras, there's the tournament, which, you have to

compete for different cups, each one with it's own difficulty, and two special awards for

winning:
If you have scored the most goals out of every competing team, you get the Golden Foot award.
If you have the least amount of goals scored on you, then you can get the Brick Wall award.
Those aren't really special...but, they're still cool to have and show off.

There's the challenges, which put you in the spot to do some little thing, like...beat Daisy by

seven goals...which, is pretty hard, after you beat one, you unlock a "Cheat", which, in return,

really help.
Plus, there's the tutorials, and normal game, which is just normal...

There are a ton of characters and side kicks, which really help, because you'll have tons of

possible combos to try and work with.

The Verdict:

Overall, the game is amazing, it's like Super Mario Strikers 2.5, Wifi, tons of new characters

and stages, unlike it's very limited older brother.
However, this game's AI is very unfair, but soon, you'll catch on and be just as good, very fast

paced gameplay, too!

Wifi Value: 9/10 Amazing
Graphics: 7/10 Decent
Sound: 9/10 Amazing
Controls: 10 Superb
Gameplay: 10 Superb
Originality: 8/10 Great
Presentation: 8/10 Great
Replay Value: 8/10 Great
Overall: A great game worth you time!

=)

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
i PM'd you one.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Do I need to send you a review oh lovable master?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Uh, what do you want from me? =x

I said I had an unused domain and if you wanted to use it, fine and I could host it too =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
Uh, what do you want from me? =x

I said I had an unused domain and if you wanted to use it, fine and I could host it too =o

Yep. That is what we wanted.  :D

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You wanna review all those 3d non-rpg games on 2drpg.com? =o
bringing sexy back

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
You wanna review all those 3d non-rpg games on 2drpg.com? =o

that's what I said to irockman once I found out this wasn't for only rpg maker games ;o

Rep:
Level 87
 :=:

All you needed to do was read.  ^-^
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 12:46:52 AM by SuperPhillip »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
:=:

All you needed to do was read.  ^-^

so what happens from here?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
You could always buy a more appropriate domain name and still take advantage of Roph's offer to host it.

Rep:
Level 87
You could always buy a more appropriate domain name and still take advantage of Roph's offer to host it.

Yep. That's what I was going to offer. You beat me to it!  ;)

Yeah, I can get one off of GoDaddy. I'd just like to see the site that will be hosted off of first if that's feasible.