RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Would anyone be interested in making a video game review site with me? [gamevice

Rep:
Level 87
The only problem is that I'd need a crew of reviewers and finally a web designer.  :tpg:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 05:40:35 PM by Nouman »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
I'd be interested in looking at it, if it's not a free site.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
if you can wait after I get my current projects done. (church, rmr, iockman's moms site) I would like to do the web design since it can give me some practice.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
I'd be interested in looking at it, if it's not a free site.

I got burned when I paid for a site, so I'm not doing anything like that. Someone would have to front the cost.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
http://www.koreru.com/index.php?show=hosting

5$'s

I also know you run another site? you can host it on the same host I guess.

Rep:
Level 87
http://www.koreru.com/index.php?show=hosting

5$'s

I also know you run another site? you can host it on the same host I guess.

I actually left it since most of the members were pricks.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I would be willing to help with the reviewing.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
SO GUYS.

I own the domain name 2DRPG.com, and currently it's just an alternate mirror of the crankeye.com downloads. I've been wanting to do something better with it for ages (come on, it's an awesome domain name), and something like this is actually what I had in mind.

I host 2drpg on this server (this server meaning my server that rmrk runs on), so no hosting issues ;o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
SO GUYS.

I own the domain name 2DRPG.com, and currently it's just an alternate mirror of the crankeye.com downloads. I've been wanting to do something better with it for ages (come on, it's an awesome domain name), and something like this is actually what I had in mind.

I host 2drpg on this server (this server meaning my server that rmrk runs on), so no hosting issues ;o
Shall we start the bidding?

I'll do reviews if Roph lets you use his server. :3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I made a whole topic with over 10 reviews in rmrk, if you want me i'll be by the forums.
Arlen is hot.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Anything I can do to help, I would love to.  I really want to help out RMRK.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I would certainly love to help with this, would be nice to do reviews :!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 87
I was thinking having reviews not only under platform, but also by reviewer as well as posting date.

I have/had a reviewing topic, and inside is how I'd want a review to be set up. We could have forums with it, but I wouldn't want reviews from the staff reviewers to be posted on the forum itself.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,18208.0.html

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'd love to review some old games, like the great unknown ones.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
It sounds fun, but I wouldn't be very qualified to review anything :'( Let me know when you guys get it up and running

Rep:
Level 87
How should we go about getting this started?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I vote wordpress as CMS.

You can give the users who will be able to post reviews the access to do so, also by using the comment feature its like all your reviews can pretty much be blogs in separate categories. Seems the best way to go IMO.

so when they add a review, they log in, select the category (n64 or w/e) and post, then on a page you can use a template tag and call the categories and they will be displayed. also on the homepage you can show teh most recent review from each section.

WORDPRESS GETS MY VOTE

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Sure, I can review games!
Are we also reviewing Xp games as well as platform?

If so, I could make videos with my screen capture thingie majig.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'd love to use some of my writing talent for a review.

Rep:
Level 87

That would be fine. This forum obviously has ties with RM, so that would be a good fit since Roph is interested.

Rep:
Level 102

That would be fine. This forum obviously has ties with RM, so that would be a good fit since Roph is interested.
We're reviewing RPG Maker games? I wanted to review REAL games. There aren't many RPG Maker games...so why manke a review site just for that? Why not have RPG Maker Reviews, NES Reviews, SNES Reviews, N64 Reviews, Gamecube Reviews, Wii reviews, Playstation Reviews, Playstation 2 Reviews, Playstation 3 Reviews, Xbox Reviews, Xbox 360 Reviews, and PC game reviews? I would be more than happy to review NES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, and computer games.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Reviewing Games? That sounds cool. I would love to help.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Anything I can do to help, I would love to.  I really want to help out RMRK.

I still own the Ultimate Review Thread, i'm liek, perfect for 360 games.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Yeah i'd do a bit here and there.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 87

We're reviewing RPG Maker games? I wanted to review REAL games. There aren't many RPG Maker games...so why manke a review site just for that? Why not have RPG Maker Reviews, NES Reviews, SNES Reviews, N64 Reviews, Gamecube Reviews, Wii reviews, Playstation Reviews, Playstation 2 Reviews, Playstation 3 Reviews, Xbox Reviews, Xbox 360 Reviews, and PC game reviews? I would be more than happy to review NES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, and computer games.

No. You didn't read correctly. This site is for real games. RM games are just additional stuff.