RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Halo 3 is every where...

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I have that game.

I loved that game. Or the demo I got to play of it.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Yuna is damn hot!  ;8 All Final Fantasy character are hot, the girls. REP +

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Yuna is damn hot!  ;8 All Final Fantasy character are hot, the girls. REP +

LOL THIS IS NOT THE FINAL FANTASY THREAD, LOSER.

-rep.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I don't mind halo. Mjolnir armor DOES look cool.
However, it isn't the end-all of gaming. The multiplayer is well suited to casual parties and the like, and there's no doubt it's fun, but it still isn't the greatest multiplayer ever, and far from the best FPS ever. The Full-motion ads are well directed, and really just make me want to go onto ebay to buy the props :P

It is too overhyped though. The Dew flavor, by the way, is Livewire + Code Red. It isn't bad.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
 :D
This hardcore Xbox fanboy who thinks the Wii and PS3 sucks balls and denied his Xbox was faulty. He got Halo 3 and when he started playing it, he got the Red Ring of Death.  :lol:

Rep:
Level 98
:D
This hardcore Xbox fanboy who thinks the Wii and PS3 sucks balls and denied his Xbox was faulty. He got Halo 3 and when he started playing it, he got the Red Ring of Death.  :lol:

LOL KARMA.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Halo is a great game, especially for parties and stuff. I just wonder if the "Halo-killer" (Kill-Zone) will actually do well...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Halo is a great game, especially for parties and stuff. I just wonder if the "Halo-killer" (Kill-Zone) will actually do well...

Halo-Killer is the most pompous term ever, has anyone here heard of these gems?
Half-Life (1&2)
Time Splitters 2
Quake II
Metroid Prime 3 (As 3 is the only one that is really considered an fps)
Bioshock
Counterstrike

All of those games lay shame to the "Halo Name".

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Halo-Killer is the most pompous term ever, has anyone here heard of these gems?
Half-Life (1&2)
Time Splitters 2
Quake II
Metroid Prime 3 (As 3 is the only one that is really considered an fps)
Bioshock
Counterstrike

All of those games lay shame to the "Halo Name".
I personally don't really enjoy Counterstrike. Besides that, I haven't played MP3 (no Wii : /) or Time Splitters, but I personally prefer the UT series to Halo any day.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You left out many other games, such as Deus Ex.

Rep:
Level 98
Rainbow Six: Vegas is a WHOLE lot of fun.  ;D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Unreal Tournament...that game blows HALO out of the water.

Rep:
Level 98

+rep

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Rainbow Six: Vegas is a WHOLE lot of fun.  ;D
Yes, it is, although it's somehow hard for me to join a game (on PC)

+rep
I brought it up first  ;9

:P

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Halo sucks balls.

I played Halo 1 about a quarter of the way through before I grew tired of it.

I played Halo 2 for about 10 minutes before turning my Xbox off and never playing it again.

Halo 3 is an easy bunch of turd and fanboy faggots need to go die.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I enjoy Halo, although I've only played it on multiplayer (no xbox).

I went to the relase of halo at midnight in my local games store.
I played it like 10 hours before most of you.
It wasnt much different from the others.

Oh and I bought
I just wonder if the "Halo-killer" (Kill-Zone) will actually do well...

I bought your lil "halo-killer" today, I quite enjoy it. Just as good as Halo I believe.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Has anyone here played Deus Ex?  I don't think you have..

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I have played Deus Ex. ^_^
I didn't like it.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I heard it was fun...but never played it.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Is it just me or is this a little overkill for one game.
It's in every single store I've been to (stores that sell games, respectively) and is even on pretty much every single website, and channel on the tv.

Normally, I wouldn't be disturbed by ads, but this is a little crazy, is it not?

can you say OVERRRATED

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

I didn't like it either.  ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&