RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Halo 3 is every where...

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I say screw the future, give me COD3 any day over halo =/

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
For those of you who haven't played this, you must be halo fags.

you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I say screw the future, give me COD4 any day over halo =/

Had to double post to fix this.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I say screw the future, give me COD4 any day over halo =/

Had to double post to fix this.

Nope i stick with COD3, i prefer it, the scene of the WW1-WW2, i just find it more interesting.

Rep:
Level 98
Have you SEEN the COD4 tech demo? I am really tired of playing the same WWII battles over and over again, they arn't going to get any better. I'm ready for the masters of WWII to turn to modern day.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Have you SEEN the COD4 tech demo? I am really tired of playing the same WWII battles over and over again, they arn't going to get any better. I'm ready for the masters of WWII to turn to modern day.

Well until they make the game, not a tech demo, i'll stick with COD3 then.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
and I'll stick with halo 2.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I've played call of duty 4.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Halo 3 is a good game but I admit there are better games like America's Army! :blizj:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
CoD4 is going to wipe the floor with Halo 3's multiplayer. Besides, the "Forge" is basically a toned-down G-mod for Halo.
Has anybody else read about CoD 4's multiplayer? It's going to be awesome.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
CoD4 is going to wipe the floor with Halo 3's multiplayer. Besides, the "Forge" is basically a toned-down G-mod for Halo.

Meh, I don't play halo for the multiplayer.  :-\
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Seriously, When i got to play cod4 i was in a blissful moment, the graphics are soo amazing, so is the gameplay!

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

that's its strongpoint :p

Seriously, When i got to play cod4 i was in a blissful moment, the graphics are soo amazing, so is the gameplay!
I havent played it yet, because they havent made any PC demos or betas.

Rep:
Level 96
I play halo 2 for single player.
I play ET:QW or ET:wolfenstein when I want to play multiplayer.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
It wont.
Seriously.

Wtf?
Why?
There are better single-player experiences.

Rep:
Level 96
It wont.
Seriously.

Wtf?
Why?
There are better single-player experiences.

Ok. so?  :-\
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
TimeSplitters 2.
I played HALO: CE single player for PC, it pretty much sucked.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Medal of honour games are pretty good.
They are alot of fun.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I played one level of HCE, the spaceship one. It's pretty much like another run and shoot. I don't think i'll ever get sequels of games like Halo, Unreal Tournament, or Fifa, cuz all are pretty much the same.

But i have no idea how halo 2 is.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 98
Bioshock is all single player, play it now.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
bioshock like halo 3 are on a list of games i will never play unless its certain conditions  :P

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
But the truth is that Halo 3 has the set the bar very high for other FPS. If COD 4 has 4 player co-op off line and vehicles, then it reach that bar or even pass it! I have good hopes for COD 4 to be better than Halo 3.

Rep:
Level 98
bioshock like halo 3 are on a list of games i will never play unless its certain conditions  :P

Bioshock has nothing wrong with it, is it just because you don't want to play the games with any sort of hype what-so-ever?

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

that's its strongpoint :p

I havent played it yet, because they havent made any PC demos or betas.

Theres a 360 beta out there, you had to sign up for some gay site. It was all luck, my friend got in. It was amazing

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
But the truth is that Halo 3 has the set the bar very high for other FPS. If COD 4 has 4 player co-op off line and vehicles, then it reach that bar or even pass it! I have good hopes for COD 4 to be better than Halo 3.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Halo raised the bar for stupid "gamers" who wouldn't know a decent game if it bit them in the ass.