RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Halo 3 is every where...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Is it just me or is this a little overkill for one game.
It's in every single store I've been to (stores that sell games, respectively) and is even on pretty much every single website, and channel on the tv.

Normally, I wouldn't be disturbed by ads, but this is a little crazy, is it not?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
It's a big game, a major one, remember the hype over goldeneye?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
It's a big game, a major one, remember the hype over goldeneye?

No...  :-[

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
There's too much hype behind it. It gets annoying after a while.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
There's too much hype behind it. It gets annoying after a while.

rep+

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20070914

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/09/14

Yeah i know what you mean...but its because we don't like halo that much, it was like this for wii too. They advertised Zelda soo much.

I've just been staying out of stores.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
So I have some halo superfag fanyboys who claim halo is the godsend of fps, the end all of fps gaming.  I tried to convince them otherwise, with such ideas like half life, bioshock, and many others.  They would not listen.  I printed off the leaked spoilers to halo three and yelled them.  Before they knew what was happening, they knew the ending to the game.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Oh i forgot something, http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=2881 Further more proof.

Also i convinced other people that bioshock was better through a trailer.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
No proof there, masterchief is the best out of them.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
No proof there, masterchief is the best out of them.

Yuna is hot, thought. I mean, have you played FFXI? Her skirt trails way up.

So I have some halo superfag fanyboys who claim halo is the godsend of fps, the end all of fps gaming.  I tried to convince them otherwise, with such ideas like half life, bioshock, and many others.  They would not listen.  I printed off the leaked spoilers to halo three and yelled them.  Before they knew what was happening, they knew the ending to the game.

stfu u n00b, imma pwn ur ass on xboxlive thin ill sleep wth ur mom.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Sadly, that is the response I got.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Sadly, that is the response I got.

c? wear right, u suck, halo si liek the gratest game evar.
hav life 2 is like so leam, it dosnt even have a guy in a kool green soot.

Seriously, though, wtf is this shit? It's everywhere, on the MP3 boards on GameFAQs either it's HALO fans comparing, or HALO fans bashing.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Halo is overrated...
I gotta hand it to Microsoft, Halo 2's campaign blew dick big time, and they ripped off PC users who wanted to play online. They're fanboyism is strong...

I propose war to the greats evils of Halo.
We will gather a party of RMRK's finest warriors and set out to destroy the one Halo to rule them all.
The Fellowship of the Halo.

Rep:
Level 89
This is a true fact. the game is coming out on 9.25.07 then after that its literally be everywhere on the floor of the disappointed players in the arms of the people who bought it just to say they brought halo 3 and if you don't have it you will... so in 4 day its going to be everywhere.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Everybody is making a big deal about Bungie's past games, before, nobody cared about them, just HALO, now, it's this big deal to know everything about Bungie and their old FPSs for the Mac.

Rep:
Level 89
Everybody is making a big deal about Bungie's past games, before, nobody cared about them, just HALO, now, it's this big deal to know everything about Bungie and their old FPSs for the Mac.

this game has its own flavor of mountain dew now thats a big deal.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
When a video game gets it's own flavor of pop, you know the world has gone wrong.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
When a video game gets it's own flavor of pop, you know the world has gone wrong.

Unless it's Mario's mushroom flavored soda.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
And Final Fantasy made their "Potion" energy drink.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Spoiler for naughty words:
FUCK YOU HALO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total fucking bullshit.

I still hate the halo games. Oh yeah, i'm chugging and I'm charging! I seriously can't get enough of this shit!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marketing_for_Halo_3

DO YOU SEE HOW FUCKING HUGE THAT PAGE IS?!?!?!

AND THEY EVEN MADE THE GAME GOLD BY THE NUMBER OF

FUCKING

DAMN

SHIT

DICK

NIPPLES

PREORDERS.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Unless it's Mario's mushroom flavored soda.

Mushroom flavor...  :@

-

Spoiler for naughty words:
FUCK YOU HALO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total fucking bullshit.

I still hate the halo games. Oh yeah, i'm chugging and I'm charging! I seriously can't get enough of this shit!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marketing_for_Halo_3

DO YOU SEE HOW FUCKING HUGE THAT PAGE IS?!?!?!

AND THEY EVEN MADE THE GAME GOLD BY THE NUMBER OF

FUCKING

DAMN

SHIT

DICK

NIPPLES

PREORDERS.

Jesus Christ....that's one long wikipedia page.

EDIT:

Says the Wikipedia page:
A new trilogy of HALO is in the making.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 05:59:50 PM by Bunbury »

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I have that game.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I like Halo :(

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I have that game.

I loved that game. Or the demo I got to play of it.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Yuna is damn hot!  ;8 All Final Fantasy character are hot, the girls. REP +

Rep:
Level 98
Yuna is damn hot!  ;8 All Final Fantasy character are hot, the girls. REP +

LOL THIS IS NOT THE FINAL FANTASY THREAD, LOSER.

-rep.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I don't mind halo. Mjolnir armor DOES look cool.
However, it isn't the end-all of gaming. The multiplayer is well suited to casual parties and the like, and there's no doubt it's fun, but it still isn't the greatest multiplayer ever, and far from the best FPS ever. The Full-motion ads are well directed, and really just make me want to go onto ebay to buy the props :P

It is too overhyped though. The Dew flavor, by the way, is Livewire + Code Red. It isn't bad.

Rep:
Level 87
 :D
This hardcore Xbox fanboy who thinks the Wii and PS3 sucks balls and denied his Xbox was faulty. He got Halo 3 and when he started playing it, he got the Red Ring of Death.  :lol:

Rep:
Level 98
:D
This hardcore Xbox fanboy who thinks the Wii and PS3 sucks balls and denied his Xbox was faulty. He got Halo 3 and when he started playing it, he got the Red Ring of Death.  :lol:

LOL KARMA.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Halo is a great game, especially for parties and stuff. I just wonder if the "Halo-killer" (Kill-Zone) will actually do well...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Halo is a great game, especially for parties and stuff. I just wonder if the "Halo-killer" (Kill-Zone) will actually do well...

Halo-Killer is the most pompous term ever, has anyone here heard of these gems?
Half-Life (1&2)
Time Splitters 2
Quake II
Metroid Prime 3 (As 3 is the only one that is really considered an fps)
Bioshock
Counterstrike

All of those games lay shame to the "Halo Name".

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Halo-Killer is the most pompous term ever, has anyone here heard of these gems?
Half-Life (1&2)
Time Splitters 2
Quake II
Metroid Prime 3 (As 3 is the only one that is really considered an fps)
Bioshock
Counterstrike

All of those games lay shame to the "Halo Name".
I personally don't really enjoy Counterstrike. Besides that, I haven't played MP3 (no Wii : /) or Time Splitters, but I personally prefer the UT series to Halo any day.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You left out many other games, such as Deus Ex.

Rep:
Level 98
Rainbow Six: Vegas is a WHOLE lot of fun.  ;D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Unreal Tournament...that game blows HALO out of the water.

Rep:
Level 98

+rep

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Rainbow Six: Vegas is a WHOLE lot of fun.  ;D
Yes, it is, although it's somehow hard for me to join a game (on PC)

+rep
I brought it up first  ;9

:P

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Halo sucks balls.

I played Halo 1 about a quarter of the way through before I grew tired of it.

I played Halo 2 for about 10 minutes before turning my Xbox off and never playing it again.

Halo 3 is an easy bunch of turd and fanboy faggots need to go die.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I enjoy Halo, although I've only played it on multiplayer (no xbox).

I went to the relase of halo at midnight in my local games store.
I played it like 10 hours before most of you.
It wasnt much different from the others.

Oh and I bought
I just wonder if the "Halo-killer" (Kill-Zone) will actually do well...

I bought your lil "halo-killer" today, I quite enjoy it. Just as good as Halo I believe.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Has anyone here played Deus Ex?  I don't think you have..

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I have played Deus Ex. ^_^
I didn't like it.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I heard it was fun...but never played it.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Is it just me or is this a little overkill for one game.
It's in every single store I've been to (stores that sell games, respectively) and is even on pretty much every single website, and channel on the tv.

Normally, I wouldn't be disturbed by ads, but this is a little crazy, is it not?

can you say OVERRRATED

Rep:
Level 96

I didn't like it either.  ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I say screw the future, give me COD3 any day over halo =/

Rep:
Level 98
For those of you who haven't played this, you must be halo fags.

Rep:
Level 98
I say screw the future, give me COD4 any day over halo =/

Had to double post to fix this.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I say screw the future, give me COD4 any day over halo =/

Had to double post to fix this.

Nope i stick with COD3, i prefer it, the scene of the WW1-WW2, i just find it more interesting.

Rep:
Level 98
Have you SEEN the COD4 tech demo? I am really tired of playing the same WWII battles over and over again, they arn't going to get any better. I'm ready for the masters of WWII to turn to modern day.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Have you SEEN the COD4 tech demo? I am really tired of playing the same WWII battles over and over again, they arn't going to get any better. I'm ready for the masters of WWII to turn to modern day.

Well until they make the game, not a tech demo, i'll stick with COD3 then.

Rep:
Level 96
and I'll stick with halo 2.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I've played call of duty 4.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Halo 3 is a good game but I admit there are better games like America's Army! :blizj:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
CoD4 is going to wipe the floor with Halo 3's multiplayer. Besides, the "Forge" is basically a toned-down G-mod for Halo.
Has anybody else read about CoD 4's multiplayer? It's going to be awesome.

Rep:
Level 96
CoD4 is going to wipe the floor with Halo 3's multiplayer. Besides, the "Forge" is basically a toned-down G-mod for Halo.

Meh, I don't play halo for the multiplayer.  :-\
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Seriously, When i got to play cod4 i was in a blissful moment, the graphics are soo amazing, so is the gameplay!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

that's its strongpoint :p

Seriously, When i got to play cod4 i was in a blissful moment, the graphics are soo amazing, so is the gameplay!
I havent played it yet, because they havent made any PC demos or betas.

Rep:
Level 96
I play halo 2 for single player.
I play ET:QW or ET:wolfenstein when I want to play multiplayer.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
It wont.
Seriously.

Wtf?
Why?
There are better single-player experiences.

Rep:
Level 96
It wont.
Seriously.

Wtf?
Why?
There are better single-player experiences.

Ok. so?  :-\
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
TimeSplitters 2.
I played HALO: CE single player for PC, it pretty much sucked.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Medal of honour games are pretty good.
They are alot of fun.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I played one level of HCE, the spaceship one. It's pretty much like another run and shoot. I don't think i'll ever get sequels of games like Halo, Unreal Tournament, or Fifa, cuz all are pretty much the same.

But i have no idea how halo 2 is.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 98
Bioshock is all single player, play it now.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
bioshock like halo 3 are on a list of games i will never play unless its certain conditions  :P

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
But the truth is that Halo 3 has the set the bar very high for other FPS. If COD 4 has 4 player co-op off line and vehicles, then it reach that bar or even pass it! I have good hopes for COD 4 to be better than Halo 3.

Rep:
Level 98
bioshock like halo 3 are on a list of games i will never play unless its certain conditions  :P

Bioshock has nothing wrong with it, is it just because you don't want to play the games with any sort of hype what-so-ever?

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

that's its strongpoint :p

I havent played it yet, because they havent made any PC demos or betas.

Theres a 360 beta out there, you had to sign up for some gay site. It was all luck, my friend got in. It was amazing

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
But the truth is that Halo 3 has the set the bar very high for other FPS. If COD 4 has 4 player co-op off line and vehicles, then it reach that bar or even pass it! I have good hopes for COD 4 to be better than Halo 3.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Halo raised the bar for stupid "gamers" who wouldn't know a decent game if it bit them in the ass.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
But the truth is that Halo 3 has the set the bar very high for other FPS.

I'm sorry, we don't live in Opposite World. You mean the bar was lowered.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

Bioshock has nothing wrong with it, is it just because you don't want to play the games with any sort of hype what-so-ever?
lol

<3

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

lol

<3
It isnt a bad game, it simply has it's own play-style that, at the time, was unique, but that is now the "standard" for FPS games.
CoD is a great series though, and even by not having played it, I can tell that it's shaping up to be amazing.

I played one level of HCE, the spaceship one. It's pretty much like another run and shoot. I don't think i'll ever get sequels of games like Halo, Unreal Tournament, or Fifa, cuz all are pretty much the same.

But i have no idea how halo 2 is.
...CE is is multiplayer only...
This is a completely different discussion, but (at least with UT) "sequels" (I prefer to use the word "iterations" for UT, as it really doesn't have much of a story) introduce new gameplay elements such as vehicles and game-types. UTIII is basically just adding new vehicles and a modified version of Onslaught, but it still is going to be a great game as well.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
We all know the best FPS ever was Goldeneye on N64.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'm sorry, we don't live in Opposite World. You mean the bar was lowered.
That is many a +rep sir!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Well...I wouldn't call the best, but I still love to play it.

-
I prefer the original Unreal to Halo, how can you go wrong with the Razor Jack?

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

Well...I wouldn't call the best, but I still love to play it.

-
I prefer the original Unreal to Halo, how can you go wrong with the Razor Jack?

It was sarcasm. Now i'd say the best FPS experience was the Banjo-Tooie part where you use kazooie as a gun.

Rep:
Level 87
My friend went to a Halo 3 party yesterday.
And like.
There were 6 xbox 360s.

1 got the red ring of death, and scratched the Halo 3 inside of it so it doesn't work anymore.
And another just scratched the disk so it won't work anymore.
The guy that got the RRoD just got that Xbox360 2 days ago, and it was his 3rd one.
Now he's gotta send it in and get a 4th one.

Oh, and my friend said the multiplayer was basically like Halo 2, 'cept some new weapons, in which some of the new weapons were actually old ones. And some other stuff I forgot he said. They all got bored of it after awhile.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
My friend went to a Halo 3 party yesterday.
And like.
There were 6 xbox 360s.

1 got the red ring of death, and scratched the Halo 3 inside of it so it doesn't work anymore.
And another just scratched the disk so it won't work anymore.
The guy that got the RRoD just got that Xbox360 2 days ago, and it was his 3rd one.
Now he's gotta send it in and get a 4th one.

Oh, and my friend said the multiplayer was basically like Halo 2, 'cept some new weapons, in which some of the new weapons were actually old ones. And some other stuff I forgot he said. They all got bored of it after awhile.
LOL.

Halo 3 = Halo 2= Halo = Marathon.

We sure have come a long ways.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Whats everyones deal its just another FPS

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Yes, thats our point.
What we're essentially discussing is how it is indeed EVERYWHERE.
-Soda
-TIME magazine (no joke, they had an article about it titled "The Thinking Man's Shooter")
-Sports on TV
-ETC.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yes, thats our point.
What we're essentially discussing is how it is indeed EVERYWHERE.
-Soda
-TIME magazine (no joke, they had an article about it titled "The Thinking Man's Shooter")
-Sports on TV
-ETC.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
The thinking man's shooter?
Bullshit, if that's the thinking mans shooter, than pacman is the thinking man's arcade game.
Wait, the players of pacman are actually more intelligent than the players of Halo.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.

Agree with him /\. Halo is great multiplayer FPS, how many games have the amount of depth in multiplayer compared to Halo 3. Millions of people play the damn game. Don't hate, just say no. Don't make such a big deal. GOD!

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
-TIME magazine (no joke, they had an article about it titled "The Thinking Man's Shooter"
HAHAHA THE THINKING MANS SHOOTER LAWL TIME IS RETARDED

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
We can all agree bioshock is 999999 times better then any halo game made or already made.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
-TIME magazine (no joke, they had an article about it titled "The Thinking Man's Shooter"
HAHAHA THE THINKING MANS SHOOTER LAWL TIME IS RETARDED
Thats what I said. I was like "COME ON! MAYBE Counter Strike, but Halo?"
and my family all looked at me. It was at dinner (i was bored so i was reading)

We can all agree bioshock is 999999 times better then any halo game made or already made.

HL1>All.
I suppose. I didn't really get into it. Maybe I should go and play it now though...

Agree with him /\. Halo is great multiplayer FPS, how many games have the amount of depth in multiplayer compared to Halo 3. Millions of people play the damn game. Don't hate, just say no. Don't make such a big deal. GOD!
We aren't making a big deal, we, like I was saying before, are discussing it's abundance in the world. See the thread title- "Halo 3 is everywhere", not "Halo 3 can suck my balls", although it so happens that the latter personifies the opinions of us all anyways.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I should probably change the topic title to "Halo can suck my balls"
Good thinking!

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
HALO CAN SUCK MY BALLS

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I should probably change the topic title to "Halo can suck my balls"
Good thinking!
;8

HALO CAN SUCK MY BALLS

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.

How is Bio Shock? Is it really a good game. I saw like screens and stuff, but it didn't really "excite me."

:kashii: <OMG THIS IS COOL! ;8

Rep:
Level 98

How is Bio Shock? Is it really a good game. I saw like screens and stuff, but it didn't really "excite me."

You sound so much like a noob right now. :nono:

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

How is Bio Shock? Is it really a good game? I saw like screens and stuff, but it didn't really "excite me."

Yeah see buy it torrent it do whatever you can to get this game, play it be amazed and be happy.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Well, actually, before it came out it really didn't sound very appealing to me. Granted, it's a great game, but the concept didn't really excite me much either. I don't think you should tell us that we sound like noobs though, simply because we have a different taste in games.
(Unless the noob part was that disturbing .gif)

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.

Well, actually, before it came out it really didn't sound very appealing to me. Granted, it's a great game, but the concept didn't really excite me much either. I don't think you should tell us that we sound like noobs though, simply because we have a different taste in games.
(Unless the noob part was that disturbing .gif)

I'm assuming thats what he meant, he must like swinging stick penis.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Okay, to be honest, hating Halo is officially a bandwagon in of itself.

Nowadays, it's considered "popular" to hate Halo.

Those of us who enjoy Halo, enjoy it because we're honest with ourselves and don't think about whether or not we'll be popular.

As for those who are obsessed with Halo3 and waited outside the store for weeks (etc.), there's people like that for everything in the world.

Books, movies, games, cars. You name it, people have waited for it. Some people do it because they feel the need to finish or watch or drive it before anybody else. Some people do it because they naturally have a sub-concious which tells them they need to finish what they've started.

I don't say this because I'm obsessed with Halo -- I'm not. I say this because I think it's unfair to those of us who enjoy the game if people continuously bash the game. We know there's better games. We've played them. Heck, I've enjoyed other games more than Halo. (Deus Ex !)

But this bandwagon of people who hate Halo and the media that supports it (media is not limited to articles and news btw) takes things out of context saying that Halo is not the end-all of FPS games. Who every said it was? Nobody.

So, in the imortal words of some guy in New York -

GET OVER IT

(No offense intended btw)
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I played Halo 3, and to be honest, its alot better then the other ones. Not revolutionary, but s'ok.

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
Heck, I've enjoyed other games more than Halo. (Deus Ex !)

Amen,,Deus Ex was DA BOMB!  Halo3 must be an awesome game since so many people bought it,,but I never played it....
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
None of the Halo's are really that great of games. They just happen to have really fun multiplayer. Go figure.

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but Halo never has, and probably never will hold a place in the "best of 200x" categories because, well, all around it's kind of a mediocre game. Solid, sure, though single player may be a bit lacking, but not mind-blowing or revolutionary like, say, Bioshock or Dead Rising.

It's good for what it is, a mindless, no strategy involved, run up and kill things like rambo game.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Okay, to be honest, hating Halo is officially a bandwagon in of itself.

Nowadays, it's considered "popular" to hate Halo.

Those of us who enjoy Halo, enjoy it because we're honest with ourselves and don't think about whether or not we'll be popular.

As for those who are obsessed with Halo3 and waited outside the store for weeks (etc.), there's people like that for everything in the world.

Books, movies, games, cars. You name it, people have waited for it. Some people do it because they feel the need to finish or watch or drive it before anybody else. Some people do it because they naturally have a sub-concious which tells them they need to finish what they've started.

I don't say this because I'm obsessed with Halo -- I'm not. I say this because I think it's unfair to those of us who enjoy the game if people continuously bash the game. We know there's better games. We've played them. Heck, I've enjoyed other games more than Halo. (Deus Ex !)

But this bandwagon of people who hate Halo and the media that supports it (media is not limited to articles and news btw) takes things out of context saying that Halo is not the end-all of FPS games. Who every said it was? Nobody.

So, in the imortal words of some guy in New York -

GET OVER IT

(No offense intended btw)
I enjoy it, but I enjoy almost every other FPS I play alot MORE. That's the thing.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
None of the Halo's are really that great of games. They just happen to have really fun multiplayer. Go figure.

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but Halo never has, and probably never will hold a place in the "best of 200x" categories because, well, all around it's kind of a mediocre game. Solid, sure, though single player may be a bit lacking, but not mind-blowing or revolutionary like, say, Bioshock or Dead Rising.

It's good for what it is, a mindless, no strategy involved, run up and kill things like rambo game.

Don't disagree with this point, i was playing three today, and i could beat the game if they didn't switch the controls around on 360, you just run in and shoot everything while your friend sits back as a mobile spawn point.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I never really thought Halo was good from the beginning...

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
The first one was the worst, and the others aren't much better.  Halo 1 is like it was made by a bunch of 10 year olds, it has stereotypical ideas, simple gameplay, and crappy level design.  Go look at hl1, it looks like a refined, smooth, project made by professionals.

Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I liked the third ones campain more then two, but i say i think three is right up there for one player.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
The first one was the worst, and the others aren't much better.  Halo 1 is like it was made by a bunch of 10 year olds, it has stereotypical ideas, simple gameplay, and crappy level design.  Go look at hl1, it looks like a refined, smooth, project made by professionals.

Yeah, I only played story on the PC version, it was pretty terrible.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
I played Halo 3, and to be honest, its alot better then the other ones. Not revolutionary, but s'ok.

you want revolutionary Two words Killzone 2

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Two better words, Deus Ex.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

you want revolutionary Two words Killzone 2

Killzone 2 doesn't look revolutionary, in fact, it looks like Killzone with better graphics.