RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] ITT: NAMKCOR posts pixx

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Nice, keep it up.  Try some shading if you feel comfortable with it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
ew lined paper

I get bored in school
what can I say?

Nice, keep it up.  Try some shading if you feel comfortable with it.

I don't like shading when I color my sketches
but I've done some shading work when I do entire photoshop pieces
I like doing crosshatch effects on sketches and just paint under that

I like a simpler style, gets my image across, looks well etc...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 06:49:25 AM by 1namkcorI »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Yeah man, I too am a believer in the power of simplicity.  But it's always good to go outside of your comfort zone once in awhile, you know?

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
It's alright. Every people have their own styles.
I really like your sketches, simple but clear. Did u use scanner?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Great work. I've always loved your style and how angular it is ^^

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
thanks again for all the positive comments guys ^_^
and yes I do use a scanner

Yeah man, I too am a believer in the power of simplicity.  But it's always good to go outside of your comfort zone once in awhile, you know?

yeah, that's what I started working on with the Photoshop colors that you see, the one of the woman with the purple hair, the blonde, and the angel with the mask.
I decided to see what I could pull off, and I'm quite pleased with the results.
I just don't think that sort of shading would befit the sketch very well ne?

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Perhaps not those drawings in particular.  But maybe future drawings would benefit from shading.  Never know till you try. =)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
shading is interesting. I think that your style would benefit from simple shading...not realistic shading.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
*nods* I know, I just like how that one turned out before shading so I left it
I might revisit it

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I won't be updating this nearly as often as I will my deviantart, so if you want to keep up and active on the stuff I'm drawing or animating or whatnot, check my deviant ok? (http://namkcor.deviantart.com)
ok...

now then, here's my latest, a sketch and then the colored version, it's called "The Lunar Butterfly" based off a roleplay character a friend of mine runs.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
*shameless self bump*

I've got a few updated pictures on my deviant and I'm too damn lazy to paste them all here, so I refer you to the link in the above post......or hell, I'll just relink

http://namkcor.deviantart.com

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
I like the hammerblade.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
hehe, thanks, I'm really really happy with how that turned out

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I won't be updating this nearly as often as I will my deviantart, so if you want to keep up and active on the stuff I'm drawing or animating or whatnot, check my deviant ok? (http://namkcor.deviantart.com)
ok...

now then, here's my latest, a sketch and then the colored version, it's called "The Lunar Butterfly" based off a roleplay character a friend of mine runs.
Spoiler for:

Reminds me of kingdom hearts. <3
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
actually that's a friend's roleplay character.
we have a KH themed roleplay that takes place waaaay post sora, etc....

new organization and stuff like that.
basically yeah, it's an org XIII member :P

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Very nice. I never get good ideas to draw hair and can't draw eyes in general :3

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
thanks, glad you like

also: GARRRRRRRRRRRR ZELDRAK AND YOUR 9K PAGEVIEWS >:O

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I've updated my deviant a few times, with a request and some other stuff, here's the latest.

I've never drawn a pic of ppl kissing before so I drew one of me and my sweetheart ^_^

it looks a bit stiff, but I'm happy with the result, and she likes it too so I'm glad

http://namkcor.deviantart.com (for those that want to check out the gallery)
</shamelessselfplug>

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Hey not bad.  One of the better ones I've seen from you.

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
thanks, glad you like

also: GARRRRRRRRRRRR ZELDRAK AND YOUR 9K PAGEVIEWS >:O

last time i checked it was nearly 11k. :/ :P

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Hey Namkor is it okay if I add you on my 'watch list' on DeviantArt?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
dude, go for it, I'll add you too ;D

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Thanks Namcor!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Announcement: if you are the 1000th visitor, I.e. you can get me a screenie, dated, of your screen showing the 1000 pageviews count, I'll do a free (non-RPG resource related) request ^_^

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
damm... 106 left for 1000 views