RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dark Horizon

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
XD

lol, I was wondering. Now, finish the game >:D

And for those of you that havn't tried it yet, do so NAO!!!! it rocks  :blizj:

Rep:
Level 87
The one who shot the sheriff AND the deputy!
Project of the Month winner for June 2008Project of the Month winner for May 2008
Hehheh. Nothing got done at all today...besides reviving this thread that is. lol
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
ah well, thats how it goes :P

Inspiration is hard to come by these days, just do something stupid, you never know what might get you working XD

Rep:
Level 87
Project of the Month winner for June 2008Project of the Month winner for May 2008
Think you can report this to be moved for me? When I click the report button, it says that I can't report my own posts because "that's stupid!" XD
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
XP game eh? Sorry about that. I'll move it

And yeah, reporting is for posts that you are offended by/ think is breaking the rules, etc... If you need a mod feel free to PM one. You should be able to move your own topics though

Rep:
Level 87
All right. Thanks! :)

And for those of you that havn't tried it yet, do so NAO!!!! it rocks
lol They can't. There's no demo anymore.  :D
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
D: what a shame. lol, waiting isn't so fun after all :P

Rep:
Level 87
Haha. You said to make them wait over on Phanxgames. XD Don't worry. I'll have another demo here in about two weeks. It'll be the final one before the full release.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
Just added two chapter two screens. They, of course, can change at anytime since I'm still writing the script. Haha. Besides that, not much else has gotten done. One plus is that I got some new character art to add to my library by ripping the trial demo for Studio E.GO's new game CrossXStreet today. XD
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Sounds good. I'm looking forward to it.

Rep:
Level 87
MAJOR UPDATE! Haha. New storyline, and basicly a new game.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Looks good, looks good. I'll await the release.
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Screenshots looks nice.
Good luck finishing it!

And..what's the name of the font you use?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks :) Oh, the font is called Kaffeesatz. Here's a link: http://cooltext.com/Download/Font/kaffeesatz.zip
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 03:42:26 PM by sithlord999 »
I SUPPORT:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
New Story = Kick arss

=< Top on the list to watch on now.

Rep:
Level 87
XD

keep it coming, the screens are hilarious

Rep:
Level 87
Thank you both for the positive comments.  :)
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
Updated with a screenshot of the battle system. It's basicly a fusion of Cogwheel's RTAB and Rye.JP's sideview.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 97
Looks wicked sithlord. Is expected release still April?

Rep:
Level 87
Yep. Probably the last Friday of April though.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 97
Alright! I'm looking forward to it.  :police:

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks for your support! :)
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
I jumped on the bandwagon and made some support bars. You can get them in the main post. Code boxes seem to be messed up for me though... ???
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
About time! D:<

lol, I'm such a siggy bar hog :tpg:

Rep:
Level 87
XD I think I might remake them though. They look so empty compared to other peoples...Haha.
I SUPPORT: