RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dark Horizon

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
pure win XD

Rep:
Level 87
The one who shot the sheriff AND the deputy!
Project of the Month winner for June 2008Project of the Month winner for May 2008
lol Pure does win, I bought that game the other day and it was great!  :D

Back on topic, I forgot to put a link to the font... :x Fixed that problem now though. You can find a link to it right under the game download.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
dang, I played through it, lol, I think this is the 4th full time, I still love it and it looks alot better too XD

I'm not finished yet though, will tell you when I am XD

seriously, this needs more love D:

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
*Showing love*

Downloading now, been waiting for awhile.  ;)
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 87
newest evented intro for Dark Horizon now on youtube! XD

kk, the quality's really b ad though x.x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B52bGHCnDDM

Rep:
Level 88
The light in the middle of a night
... Why am I unable to complete even the very first battle?!

If I could finish it, just once, I'd be happy... Well, without watching the Game Over screen, that is...

Oh well, I guess it ain't meant to be played by this person, who have been following the progress on this game, ever since it was named Shadows of the Empire... Good times...
I'm a multitasker!
Projects:
Project Nakabi: Dark Killer, and The Dark Clock

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Come on Greenie, its been awhile now. I thought you would've beaten it by now, and I guess I should say that the mecha scorpion battle was easy it hit me only once.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 88
... I finally managed to beat it... Both chapters...  All the bosses... Cain and Cara... lvl 10...Farmingness... High...  Boss difficulty... easy... boredom... low...
I'm a multitasker!
Projects:

Rep:
Level 87
Project of the Month winner for June 2008Project of the Month winner for May 2008
Oh well, I guess it ain't meant to be played by this person, who have been following the progress on this game, ever since it was named Shadows of the Empire... Good times...
Wow...lol I'm guessing you prefered SOTE over the current. I was suprissed that one was liked as well as it was. I didn't really think the plot I had written for it was very good, which was one of the reasons I completly re-did it.

Was the first battle really that difficult? You have some healing items to start out with, but if it really was hard, then I'll consider making that one a little easier. I've been getting mixed reactions from different people when it came to the difficulty. :/ I kinda want it to gradually get harder as it goes along, but without getting really hard as DH is more story-oriented than gameplay-oriented.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 88
For me, it was. I don't have the patience, waiting for that bar to fill up... So I mainly just used a normal attack, lol. Then, I finally found out the effectiveness of skills... When I hadf figured that out, I had no problems, at all... Healing items? I dind't know THAT! It's probably because I'm one of those, who are used to start out with no items, which means that I don't even bother to check, if I have any.

Anyways, I liked SOTE. Mainly for it's simplicity, but I like this new version, as well.
I'm a multitasker!
Projects:

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah, I should probably update the main post saying that you start out with a few items. Others probably didn't know that either. lol I changed to the RTAB battlesystem because people kept telling me I should. I perfer it because it's more fast-paced than the normal sideview I used in SOTE. Anyway, glad you do still like it. Haha. I'll try and work on the difficulty and such for the next release. I've always been horrible at setting up stats, so that's probably the main reason why some battles are sometimes a little too easy.
I SUPPORT:

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I would download this, but the site says I have to pay to download it. :-[

Rep:
Level 87
I was gonna wait to announce this, but I might as well just do it now. This project is POSSIBLY going to be remade for the third and final time. I'm not sure yet though. I've already started working on the remake and if I don't like how it turns out, I'll continue the current version.

@Jikipoiopo: Hmm...Seems like they moved their storage service elsewhere... :( I'll think about re-uploading, but as I said above, it's quite possibly going to be remade.
I SUPPORT:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
This looks really good, the outdoor maps (power station, train station etc...) look really good.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, it's up to you whether you want to remake it or not, but I quite like the project as it is :)

Rep:
Level 87
Well, I've decided that I'm gonna take the time to work out some future plot holes and continue with the current version of the game. So no remake afterall. lol The project information post will be revamped soon and I'm gonna work on geting an official site up.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
get on aim moar! D:<