RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dark Horizon

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
lol, well, idk why everyone makes them with that style, I like the Tales of Faith siggy bar alot :P

Rep:
Level 87
The one who shot the sheriff AND the deputy!
Project of the Month winner for June 2008Project of the Month winner for May 2008
XD I'm too lazy to make an animated pic like the ToF user bar. lol I think mine are just gonna stay as is for now.

In development related news, I was lazy the past few days.  :P And when I'm lazy, the only thing that gets any progress is the audio department.  ;D I'm thinking about releasing a CH1 Half-finished beta in another week or so, but I need to make some more progress in order to do that...
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
Project of the Month winner for June 2008Project of the Month winner for May 2008
New screenshot!  :D This time it's of the Menu Screen.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
Added a new "Video" section to the main post with a video of the beta version of the opening.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
ZOMG the LAG! O_O

lol, use a hand held recorder, it's much better with the audio on time, and more so without the 5 frame pauses everywhere x.x

lol, they need to make better desktop recorders :P

Rep:
Level 87
Actually...I think the timing at the end was a little better WITH lag. XD I would have used a video camera, but I didn't have one available.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I really like that song you selected for the intro. The screen tones added a nice touch, but I think having the characters move around during the attacks and etc. would make it feel more intense. :) Keep it up!

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks Reives! Yeah, I see what you mean. This was my first time attempting anything like this. Haha. I'm almost afraid to change anything like that now though. I have it timed so well with the music...XD

In game related news, I messed around for awhile in Photoshop and made myself a new logo. XD The thread section titles also have new graphics.

Sadly, I'm gonna have to change the release date again...:P I do this waaaay to much...Anyway, release date is now Spring TBA 2008. I don't want to put an exact date because it would probably just change like it has in the past. Haha.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
lol, springs almost over XD

Rep:
Level 87
XD I don't consider it Summer until June 1st. Haha. Sometime in May I guess....XD
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
just saw the new logo x.x Looks MUCH better :D

Rep:
Level 87
Added two new screenshots.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
wow, the cliff and night one is seriously amazing O_O

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks! :) I thought people might complain about the size of the moon. lol
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
wo wai D: add some small movie bars and put it on DA! DO IT NAOS!!!

Rep:
Level 87
lol I did, I did...XD Anyways, two new screenshots have been added.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
greatness :D now all thats missing is some oreos XD

Rep:
Level 87
There will be Oreos in my next update...XD Kidding, Kidding.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Mmm, oreos would be good right now

Rep:
Level 87
lol I'll see what I can do. XD
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 87
Well, I had a burst of inspiration (Have no idea where it came from...XD) and I got a lot of things done. Chapter 1 is now ALMOST ready for release.

I also updated the screenshots. One was replaced, and two are completly new screens.

Huge thanks to monkeydlu for putting together the evented title screen for me. XD Though it might now look so special in the screenshot, in-game, it's animated with background pictures fading in and out.

Now, I'm gonna set a guess release date for May 9th...I'm hoping I can get done what I need to by then, but who knows...

@monkeydlu: I decided that your Oreo icon will be used for a special secret item gained by defeating the optional Avion cameo boss! XD
I SUPPORT:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
lol, spoiled =X

Supporting  this . . .

I find that Oreo too funny.

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks for your support! :)

Also, does anyone think that 10 minutes worth of cutscenes at the beginning is too long?
I SUPPORT:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
May depend, I mean, everyone has their taste. =< It would really depend in my opinion.