RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dark Horizon

Rep:
Level 87
The one who shot the sheriff AND the deputy!
Project of the Month winner for May 2008Project of the Month winner for June 2008

Project logo by Hanzo Kimura

Spoiler for:
  For centuries, the world of Sios was ruled under a peaceful republic. There was barely any violence at all and the fear of war never would
cross a person's mind. That is, until the day Umbra appeared.

UMBRA
     Umbra is an invisible, mysterious, demonic organization who uses dark magic to plauge the people of the world. They use threats on innocent lives
and destruction upon cities in order to make the Republic obey them. The order that held the world together is now a hostage of
what people say is "Satan himself".

GHOST CORPS
     Soon after Umbra stormed into the world, the Chancellor of the Republic pushed to create a resistance group known as the Ghost Corps. Led
by Republic Military Leader Josh Marks, it's purpose was to uncover Umbra's secrets, reveal their identities, and bring them to justice. Umbra,
however, caught on to this resistance's creation early on and demanded it's immediant disbanment. The Chancellor had no choice but to
comply. Josh, however, was not about to let his rebellion fall apart. He continued leading the Ghost Corps on his own and kept it's headquarters
a secret even from the Chancellor. The Ghost Corps are now the only organized group against Umbra.

WATCHERS
     There are many who support Umbra. Some keep it to themselves and some would go as far as to die for Umbra's cause. These people are
known as Watchers.
     Since coming into contact with Umbra is virtualy impossible for the Ghost Corps, the Watchers are their main enemy.

VELES
     There are others out trying to stop Umbra as well. They, however, fight by themselves. These loners are known as Veles. Veles usually don't
get along with each other and are constantly killing one another. To Veles, this whole thing is a race, with Umbra at the finishline.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
<<Coming Soon>>

Game
Spoiler for:
Chapters 1-4 coming soon!

[/spoiler]

« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 12:53:20 AM by sithlord999 »
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Looks great! Dling now.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
How did you make those picture of your characters??

anyway, looks good!  ;D

Rep:
Level 87
Project of the Month winner for May 2008Project of the Month winner for June 2008
I didn't draw them. They're rips from games by Studio EGO.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
now that you said that, they seem familiar to me now.....

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Here's just an improvement on your title image. I got bored. .

Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks! I'll change the image when I get a chance.
I SUPPORT:

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Jet Set Radio
Looks good. Can't wait for release
- My company P:
Detectives

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
looking good so far
I'm gna keep my eye on this one

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
hmm photobucket is good for character ? used Golden Sun Isaac pictures :D  :gba: :gba: :gba:

Now Listenin'
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven ( and listen 4Ever)

Rep:
Level 87
Looks good. Can't wait for release
There's already a demo release.
I SUPPORT:

Jet Set Radio
I know. I'm just stating, I can't wait for the release. And I also haven't had much time to check it out. I'll try to download it tommorow. If not then...maybe the next day.
- My company P:
Detectives

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
FINISH THE DEMO, I AM BORED WITH IT.

??????? ??????????? ??????? 1947 ????!
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
Uhh, screenshots?

Rep:
Level 87
Project of the Month winner for September 2007
Uhh, screenshots?

Ummm... big monster person... there are clearly screenshots there if you look a little harder!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
He's just a noob, ignore him. Listen to the people with higher authority, like me.

D:<

FINISH THIS GAME.

NOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!  :tpg:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
Project of the Month winner for September 2007
You do realise you weren't just talking to the games creator!?  :D

I make Cell Chamber, Sithlord makes this! 

I was just stating that there are screenshots, in a polite way.

Rep:
Level 87
FINISH THIS GAME.

NOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!
I plan to have the complete first chapter finished by either September or October. The past few days i've been going back and changing much of the dialouge in the cutscenes to make it better. There's also going to be a title change very soon too.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
[UPDATE]:
-Added three new screenshots.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Cool, I'll have to get back to playing this, I made it out of the prison.

Rep:
Level 87
Big update. The title has been changed and so has much of the game.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 86
look nice it remind me of something.

can you tell me your battle-bgm come from which game/anime?

i like it

Rep:
Level 87
It was Judai's Theme in the Japanese version of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
Okay. After like...forever. I finally got around to updating this. Also, this must have gotten moved into the 2k/2k3 projects section by mistake. :P It's an XP game. One of the mods should probably move it. Haha.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
XD

lol, I was wondering. Now, finish the game >:D

And for those of you that havn't tried it yet, do so NAO!!!! it rocks  :blizj:

Rep:
Level 87
Hehheh. Nothing got done at all today...besides reviving this thread that is. lol
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
ah well, thats how it goes :P

Inspiration is hard to come by these days, just do something stupid, you never know what might get you working XD

Rep:
Level 87
Think you can report this to be moved for me? When I click the report button, it says that I can't report my own posts because "that's stupid!" XD
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 97
XP game eh? Sorry about that. I'll move it

And yeah, reporting is for posts that you are offended by/ think is breaking the rules, etc... If you need a mod feel free to PM one. You should be able to move your own topics though

Rep:
Level 87
All right. Thanks! :)

And for those of you that havn't tried it yet, do so NAO!!!! it rocks
lol They can't. There's no demo anymore.  :D
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
D: what a shame. lol, waiting isn't so fun after all :P

Rep:
Level 87
Haha. You said to make them wait over on Phanxgames. XD Don't worry. I'll have another demo here in about two weeks. It'll be the final one before the full release.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
Just added two chapter two screens. They, of course, can change at anytime since I'm still writing the script. Haha. Besides that, not much else has gotten done. One plus is that I got some new character art to add to my library by ripping the trial demo for Studio E.GO's new game CrossXStreet today. XD
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 97
Sounds good. I'm looking forward to it.

Rep:
Level 87
MAJOR UPDATE! Haha. New storyline, and basicly a new game.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Looks good, looks good. I'll await the release.
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Screenshots looks nice.
Good luck finishing it!

And..what's the name of the font you use?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks :) Oh, the font is called Kaffeesatz. Here's a link: http://cooltext.com/Download/Font/kaffeesatz.zip
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 03:42:26 PM by sithlord999 »
I SUPPORT:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
New Story = Kick arss

=< Top on the list to watch on now.

Rep:
Level 87
XD

keep it coming, the screens are hilarious

Rep:
Level 87
Thank you both for the positive comments.  :)
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
Updated with a screenshot of the battle system. It's basicly a fusion of Cogwheel's RTAB and Rye.JP's sideview.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 97
Looks wicked sithlord. Is expected release still April?

Rep:
Level 87
Yep. Probably the last Friday of April though.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 97
Alright! I'm looking forward to it.  :police:

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks for your support! :)
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
I jumped on the bandwagon and made some support bars. You can get them in the main post. Code boxes seem to be messed up for me though... ???
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
About time! D:<

lol, I'm such a siggy bar hog :tpg:

Rep:
Level 87
XD I think I might remake them though. They look so empty compared to other peoples...Haha.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
lol, well, idk why everyone makes them with that style, I like the Tales of Faith siggy bar alot :P

Rep:
Level 87
XD I'm too lazy to make an animated pic like the ToF user bar. lol I think mine are just gonna stay as is for now.

In development related news, I was lazy the past few days.  :P And when I'm lazy, the only thing that gets any progress is the audio department.  ;D I'm thinking about releasing a CH1 Half-finished beta in another week or so, but I need to make some more progress in order to do that...
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
New screenshot!  :D This time it's of the Menu Screen.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
Added a new "Video" section to the main post with a video of the beta version of the opening.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
ZOMG the LAG! O_O

lol, use a hand held recorder, it's much better with the audio on time, and more so without the 5 frame pauses everywhere x.x

lol, they need to make better desktop recorders :P

Rep:
Level 87
Actually...I think the timing at the end was a little better WITH lag. XD I would have used a video camera, but I didn't have one available.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I really like that song you selected for the intro. The screen tones added a nice touch, but I think having the characters move around during the attacks and etc. would make it feel more intense. :) Keep it up!

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks Reives! Yeah, I see what you mean. This was my first time attempting anything like this. Haha. I'm almost afraid to change anything like that now though. I have it timed so well with the music...XD

In game related news, I messed around for awhile in Photoshop and made myself a new logo. XD The thread section titles also have new graphics.

Sadly, I'm gonna have to change the release date again...:P I do this waaaay to much...Anyway, release date is now Spring TBA 2008. I don't want to put an exact date because it would probably just change like it has in the past. Haha.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
lol, springs almost over XD

Rep:
Level 87
XD I don't consider it Summer until June 1st. Haha. Sometime in May I guess....XD
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
just saw the new logo x.x Looks MUCH better :D

Rep:
Level 87
Added two new screenshots.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
wow, the cliff and night one is seriously amazing O_O

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks! :) I thought people might complain about the size of the moon. lol
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
wo wai D: add some small movie bars and put it on DA! DO IT NAOS!!!

Rep:
Level 87
lol I did, I did...XD Anyways, two new screenshots have been added.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
greatness :D now all thats missing is some oreos XD

Rep:
Level 87
There will be Oreos in my next update...XD Kidding, Kidding.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 97
Mmm, oreos would be good right now

Rep:
Level 87
lol I'll see what I can do. XD
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 87
Well, I had a burst of inspiration (Have no idea where it came from...XD) and I got a lot of things done. Chapter 1 is now ALMOST ready for release.

I also updated the screenshots. One was replaced, and two are completly new screens.

Huge thanks to monkeydlu for putting together the evented title screen for me. XD Though it might now look so special in the screenshot, in-game, it's animated with background pictures fading in and out.

Now, I'm gonna set a guess release date for May 9th...I'm hoping I can get done what I need to by then, but who knows...

@monkeydlu: I decided that your Oreo icon will be used for a special secret item gained by defeating the optional Avion cameo boss! XD
I SUPPORT:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
lol, spoiled =X

Supporting  this . . .

I find that Oreo too funny.

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks for your support! :)

Also, does anyone think that 10 minutes worth of cutscenes at the beginning is too long?
I SUPPORT:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
May depend, I mean, everyone has their taste. =< It would really depend in my opinion.

Rep:
Level 87
Well. I went ahead and released a beta version of Chapter 1: Identity. Please report any bugs you might find. :) Chapter one is about 30 Minutes in length.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
As you noticed, I took down the CH1 download link a few days ago. Don't worry. It'll be back soon. XD

Anyway, things are coming along pretty smoothly. Chapter One is pretty much bug-free, but I'm still working out a few things. Expect the final release very soon. :)

One of the big changes in Chapter One is a new opening song. I decided to change it to Message #9 by Tomoko Tame. You can listen to it here to see what you think of it: Link

Visual wise, the opening will be pretty much the same however.

I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
this song fits way better XD

Rep:
Level 87
Chapter one is now out.  :)
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
this needs luv <3

I finished and have to say, it was very nice XD Theres still alot of cleaning up to do, but seeing the core the greatness and potential are both there already. Keep it up, at least someone's still active, haven't done anything in way to long on my end >_>

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
As much love as it needs, I have it on the computer, I was just worrying more of the studies & found yet again the Game disc waiting to be opened, I'll play it later when I get back home, I can't wait to get back & play it <3

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks Caro. :) I hope you like it.
I SUPPORT:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :kefka: I can die now, that opening was truly, epic & most to think it should've been the most hardest to event. I surely love it. Liking the game, thou had to stop as I have to finish something up but . . . where the heck you all get those Title screen Add-Ons to make your games have fading pictures & eve the words below  :tpg: I will kill anyone who says this is a *Beep* game, I'll make them eat their words for sure.

*Has Caro Seal of Approval*

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks! :) All credit goes to Monkeydlu for bringing my title screen design to life. XD The title screen was 100% evented by him. I basicly just came up with the original design and gave him all the graphics.

Glad you liked the intro as well! :) I learned a good bit about events making it. XD

Hope you enjoy the rest too.
I SUPPORT:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :=: lol, Monkeydlu surely is awesome at eventing then & I like the maps, surely I like them. <3

Rep:
Level 87
Added some new screens from Chapter 2: Entrance.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
ooh O_o Is that Kayla's evil twin? XD

Love that map, looking good :D

edit

and SURPRISE! XD

Congrats on POTM, You deserve it ^_^
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 03:28:10 AM by monkeydlu »

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks!  ;D

Nah, just one of the people she works with. lol They have the same uniform because they're the Chancellor's security.
I SUPPORT:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Congrats for Project of the Month, sithlord! ;8
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
I SUPPORT:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Congrats on Project of the Month Sithlord999 =X

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Congratulations on the project of the month Sith.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks everyone.  :)

I'm going to try to have everything fixed up in chapter one and release chapter two by the middle of the month. I need to start watching the filesize though. Right now, the project folder with every resource for every chapter is about 100MB. *Glares at the audio folder* >_>
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
Updated with the new logo by Hanzo Kimura.  ;D Also, I have new section headers to match it better than the old ones.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
dang, looks sweet, now get your butt on aim XD

but yeah, seriously, get on aim, lol

Rep:
Level 87
Wow...It's been so long since I've had an update. :P

Anyway, the second chapter is coming along very...slowly...I went back and remade the first scene in chapter one (the one on the bridge) and Monkeydlu (aka Code Geass XD) agreed to make an animated intro for me. :D Because of that, the mapped one is completely obsolete and I took down the YouTube link. However, it's still on YouTube if you want to track it down for whatever reason. XD

Also, I added new screenshots and took down the ones that were no longer in the game.

If you have a Dark Horizon userbar in your sig, please make sure the URL it links to is working. If not, then update your sig with the current URL I have on them.

I guess that's about it. I don't want to say a release date for Chapter Two because I probably won't make it in time. :P I'll just say...before the begining of September. At any rate, I recommend anyone who hasn't played yet to wait until then. I'm still keeping the Chapter One link up though.
I SUPPORT:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Can't wait to see it then.

Rep:
Level 87
hooray!

I'm excited to see the next part, I'm getting hooked on these dark characters XD

gonna have to work on that animated intro :3 I'll make it even greater this time! XD

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks! XD I wasn't on AIM at all today because I needed to free myself of distractions so I could get some work done. lol
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
Chapter two is finally here... :-X Yes...that took way longer than it should have...I procrastinated too much... :D Make sure you play chapter one again as well...It's changed a lot since the last public release.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
pure win XD

Rep:
Level 87
lol Pure does win, I bought that game the other day and it was great!  :D

Back on topic, I forgot to put a link to the font... :x Fixed that problem now though. You can find a link to it right under the game download.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
dang, I played through it, lol, I think this is the 4th full time, I still love it and it looks alot better too XD

I'm not finished yet though, will tell you when I am XD

seriously, this needs more love D:

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
*Showing love*

Downloading now, been waiting for awhile.  ;)
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

Rep:
Level 87
newest evented intro for Dark Horizon now on youtube! XD

kk, the quality's really b ad though x.x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B52bGHCnDDM

Rep:
Level 88
The light in the middle of a night
... Why am I unable to complete even the very first battle?!

If I could finish it, just once, I'd be happy... Well, without watching the Game Over screen, that is...

Oh well, I guess it ain't meant to be played by this person, who have been following the progress on this game, ever since it was named Shadows of the Empire... Good times...
I'm a multitasker!
Projects:
Project Nakabi: Dark Killer, and The Dark Clock

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Come on Greenie, its been awhile now. I thought you would've beaten it by now, and I guess I should say that the mecha scorpion battle was easy it hit me only once.

Rep:
Level 88
... I finally managed to beat it... Both chapters...  All the bosses... Cain and Cara... lvl 10...Farmingness... High...  Boss difficulty... easy... boredom... low...
I'm a multitasker!
Projects:

Rep:
Level 87
Oh well, I guess it ain't meant to be played by this person, who have been following the progress on this game, ever since it was named Shadows of the Empire... Good times...
Wow...lol I'm guessing you prefered SOTE over the current. I was suprissed that one was liked as well as it was. I didn't really think the plot I had written for it was very good, which was one of the reasons I completly re-did it.

Was the first battle really that difficult? You have some healing items to start out with, but if it really was hard, then I'll consider making that one a little easier. I've been getting mixed reactions from different people when it came to the difficulty. :/ I kinda want it to gradually get harder as it goes along, but without getting really hard as DH is more story-oriented than gameplay-oriented.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 88
For me, it was. I don't have the patience, waiting for that bar to fill up... So I mainly just used a normal attack, lol. Then, I finally found out the effectiveness of skills... When I hadf figured that out, I had no problems, at all... Healing items? I dind't know THAT! It's probably because I'm one of those, who are used to start out with no items, which means that I don't even bother to check, if I have any.

Anyways, I liked SOTE. Mainly for it's simplicity, but I like this new version, as well.
I'm a multitasker!
Projects:

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah, I should probably update the main post saying that you start out with a few items. Others probably didn't know that either. lol I changed to the RTAB battlesystem because people kept telling me I should. I perfer it because it's more fast-paced than the normal sideview I used in SOTE. Anyway, glad you do still like it. Haha. I'll try and work on the difficulty and such for the next release. I've always been horrible at setting up stats, so that's probably the main reason why some battles are sometimes a little too easy.
I SUPPORT:

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I would download this, but the site says I have to pay to download it. :-[

Rep:
Level 87
I was gonna wait to announce this, but I might as well just do it now. This project is POSSIBLY going to be remade for the third and final time. I'm not sure yet though. I've already started working on the remake and if I don't like how it turns out, I'll continue the current version.

@Jikipoiopo: Hmm...Seems like they moved their storage service elsewhere... :( I'll think about re-uploading, but as I said above, it's quite possibly going to be remade.
I SUPPORT:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
This looks really good, the outdoor maps (power station, train station etc...) look really good.

Rep:
Level 97
Well, it's up to you whether you want to remake it or not, but I quite like the project as it is :)

Rep:
Level 87
Well, I've decided that I'm gonna take the time to work out some future plot holes and continue with the current version of the game. So no remake afterall. lol The project information post will be revamped soon and I'm gonna work on geting an official site up.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
get on aim moar! D:<