RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Stencyl Game Maker

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
haven't been paying attention

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Is there any news on it ?

No....not yet...  :'( (I don't think anyway)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I could join but don't feel much interested in joining and helping.

Is it fun?
You have to be 13. :3
i am thirteen.

besides, i joined this forum at 11 or something  ::)
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
=[

they reeled me in as web designer, then they said they already had a new site being made xD

anyways, it's going to be a hit I assume.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
There will be a December progress report.

Source

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Stencyl looks like GameMaker. Also, how do they get away with using Mario on their website?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It's not Mario, it's Jumpman.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Stencyl looks like GameMaker. Also, how do they get away with using Mario on their website?
They aren't making profit off of it. If Nintendo were to say something about it, they would remove all traces of Mario. Nintendo encourages fan games to be made.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
They aren't making profit off of it. If Nintendo were to say something about it, they would remove all traces of Mario. Nintendo encourages fan games to be made.

Square should take a few pointers from them. I'm still pissed about that Chrono Trigger remake getting cancelled.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
See thats the difference thats why nintendo stuff does so well i know a whole bunch of mods on moddb that have gotten treat letters for recreating copyright material

*cough* Bid for power *cough*

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Square should take a few pointers from them. I'm still pissed about that Chrono Trigger remake getting cancelled.

I know, it was coming along nicely.
Sqaure = Fagots from Hell

Rep:
Level 87
Just bumping this thread because... I'm a Stencyl tester now.  :tpg:

And because Stencyl is awesome.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Just bumping this thread because... I'm a Stencyl tester now.  :tpg:

And because Stencyl is awesome.

Lucky....how did you get on?

Rep:
Level 87
Well, I should probably state now that it's not what you think. I will be one of the first people to test Stencyl, not that I'll actually be testing it mid-production. Anyway, the tester group I'm in is basically where Jon places people who are either no longer on the team, or aren't... exactly... on the team... like me. I'm going to be helping Glenn with design documents, but I'm not exactly on the team. -_-'

Anyway, Jon said I was on his "to add" list anyway, so when he saw that I was gonna be helping Glenn, he added me as a tester. The only huge differences from before are that I have a cool badge under my avatar, and I get to see the private forums.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
we do so much and YOU end up being tester ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Welcome aboard, RMXP. I'm working with Glenn too ^^

Rep:
Level 94
Fuggin' name droppers.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wtf Glenn? Wasn't that Geno's dupe account?

Rep:
Level 87
@Nightwolf
Well, I had tried to get a place on the team before, so it's not like I was doing any less than you. Anyway, just think of me in an "extra access" group at Stencyl like you have here at RMRK.

@Zypher
Thanks, I appreciate it. :)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
@RMXPokemaniac

Since you're one of the testers for Stencyl, you must give us screenies of it and moar details :P
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
Wouldn't that be great?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yes, of course. Why would it not be?

Rep:
Level 102
Congratulations, RMXP. I really wish I had something to contribute to Stencyl. x_x

Rep:
Level 94
Congratulations, RMXP. I really wish I had something to contribute to Stencyl. x_x

They might still need a fluffer.