RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Stencyl Game Maker

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
...They're totally still working on it. I'm helping.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I'm not working on it, and I know they are...

Rep:
Level 87
????
Awsome i cant wait well.. i can but lol

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
man...wish it would come out...I wanna see what it's like.  if it's an easier alternative to GM and RPGM i'm all for it.

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
man...wish it would come out...I wanna see what it's like.  if it's an easier alternative to GM and RPGM i'm all for it.
It will be.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
It will be.

Yeah, thank god!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Because who would want a fully customizable game making engine! lets use small tiles and predetermined scripted events for enemies and make something revolutionary!

Rep:
Level 102
Because who would want a fully customizable game making engine! lets use small tiles and predetermined scripted events for enemies and make something revolutionary!
Create a topic in the Stencyl forums with that message. Then prepare to be proved wrong.

Rep:
Level 96
Biohazard, that's spam. I've told you before it's just as customizable as GM if not more. The predetermined script events are tools made for the users benefit. You ALSO have the opportunity to make your own completely from scratch.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Still waiting for release....

Rep:
Level 96
Release date is not released. :P I don't think. Ask someone who's been there longer and is more comfortable as to the rules regarding stencyl project information. I don't want to be the leak.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Release date is not released. :P I don't think. Ask someone who's been there longer and is more comfortable as to the rules regarding stencyl project information. I don't want to be the leak.

I'm not pushing you or anything, but the insiders actually know the release date?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'm pushing you, when is it going to be released?  estimate?

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
*helps biohazard push*

I'm a little more patient, though...until I get used to college I probably won't have enough time for much of anything.

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 96
I'm pushing you, when is it going to be released?  estimate?

Giving an estimate is against the rules, because I'm a member of one of the teams, and it would look like a statement. However, I will say that the team members know when they're supposed to have their work done. That should be enough.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Giving an estimate is against the rules, because I'm a member of one of the teams, and it would look like a statement. However, I will say that the team members know when they're supposed to have their work done. That should be enough.

Well, you did answer my question! Thanks!
Can we expect a demo some time soon, though?  :=: (That might be pushing it...)

Rep:
Level 96
That is kinda pushing it though.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
That is kinda pushing it though.

kk, never mind.
One more question:
Is it easy to organize sprites into animations?

Rep:
Level 96
That I couldn't answer if I wanted to. Not a clue, amigo. :O

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
That I couldn't answer if I wanted to. Not a clue, amigo. :O

Oic...  :)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Endorsed, lol. I idle in the IRC channel, and when it comes out there'll likely be a new board for it here if there's enough interest. :)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
Endorsed, lol. I idle in the IRC channel, and when it comes out there'll likely be a new board for it here if there's enough interest. :)
:3
I'm defiantly interested. You might even need a moderator for it. :3

Rep:
Level 96
I would say try getting onto a kit first. :P

Rep:
Level 102
I tried.
Irockman1
I'm sorry to report that at this time we don't need a level designer. Our decision was not due your abilities (for what you showed us was quite good), its just that at the time we don't have a pressing need for level designer. We may contact you in a couple months or so if you are still interested in the position.

Once again, thanks for the application.
You don't have to work for Enterbrain to be a mod over an RPG Maker forum. D:

Rep:
Level 87
I heard from Jon, the admin and lead programmer at Stencyl, that it will definitely not be out for at least two months. Although you should check out SlickSet. It was created by Jon, and has all the features that you will need to program Kits with once Stencyl comes out, so if you can program in Java, this'll be like a head start before Stencyl comes out. :3

Seriously though, I'll try not to say too much, because I really don't know these kinds of things. :(