RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Stencyl Game Maker

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
They aren't looking for anyone at the moment, otherwise I would try game/level design or story.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Not looking for anyone in those CATEGORIES. There are still positions open.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Stencyl seems awesome, I'm gonna get it once it's out. totally.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Agree~
It'll be so awww-some. Just hope it is as good as it seems.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Agree~
It'll be so awww-some. Just hope it is as good as it seems.
Check your PM's.  ;D
If Stencyl's out. I'll make a platformer. ;)

Rep:
Level 87
I'm a member at Stencyl, been there since July. In fact I met Zypher and Arrow through the IRC, and they suggested I come over here, so I actually came over here from the Stencyl boards. ^_^

I also tried becoming a sprite ripper for two different Kits... but didn't make it

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I could join but don't feel much interested in joining and helping.

Is it fun?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Is it fun?
You have to be 13. :3

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Is it fun?
Is it useful?
I mean since, it's not out yet; what to do there?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Is it fun?
Is it useful?
Anticipate the release, or try to get on the team. I just hang around and watch the development of the program, and I tried the second option. :3

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Is it fun?
Is it useful?
Anticipate the release, or try to get on the team. I just hang around and watch the development of the program, and I tried the second option. :3

Uh I'll wait until it's out.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I tired to get on the team, I didn't get on  ;9

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I would apply for something like Chrozo Lore, but I think it might ruin Metroid for me...Jumpman and Mana Sword would be fun to be a level designer!

Rep:
Level 102
HUGE STENCYL ANNOUNCEMENT
Pencyl, the easy to use alternative to scripting allows you to add originality to your game, with no scripting knowlage required. This thing actually writes Java for you,

Rep:
Level 87
Dang. How did you get to it first? ;_;

Ah well, I guess I was busy informing two other communities.

Anyway, there is also a Pencyl vs. GM object editor comparison, and a Pencyl FAQ.

Spoiler for images:

The logo

Pencyl, the easy script builder

The GM object editor.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Another reason I'm getting Stencyl, gets awesome by the hour.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
my love for this program increases

Rep:
Level 87
Alright, a member at the Stencyl forums has made an unofficial forum for people who basically can't wait for Stencyl to come out to start planning for their games. You can visit it here. And yes, development is spelled wrong.

Rep:
Level 102
Alright, a member at the Stencyl forums has made an unofficial forum for people who basically can't wait for Stencyl to come out to start planning for their games. You can visit it here. And yes, development is spelled wrong.
Ergh, a free forum? I'd rather not touch that.

And I would never visit a site where the administrator's grammar is like this.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 07:52:20 PM by Irock »

Rep:
Level 87
Well, suit yourself. ^_^

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
They might be British? Brits spell color "colour" and stuff like that so that could be it. :P

Rep:
Level 87
That's what I was thinking, but the admin admitted that s/he spelled it wrong.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
They might be British? Brits spell color "colour" and stuff like that so that could be it. :P

mastermouou

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
lol third member ;8

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Is there any news on it ?