RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
It's going downhill with rmrk...

Dupe account made by Blizzard =(
Rep:
Level 87
yea i agree with that. you cant make a good game without spending much time on it.
what!? ur not supposed to see this!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. The purpose of my game is to just waste time, have some fun playing around, and try to have some people happy with it :P

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, same with me. I just play it as I would any other game. I don't consider it work really. As for making a good game, I don't really care that much. As long as I have fun making it, I don't really care if anyone even plays it, let alone likes it. But yeah, I agree with Halo. If you don't enjoy playing around with RM, then it really isn't worth the time.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Being obsessed with making a game and losing a life (your life) over it, you're a loser... Get a girlfriend and do something with your life. At least try to profit from games :P

Rep:
Level 88
I disagree. But I don't use any RPG Maker anyway.

Rep:
Level 88

It's as though all of our regs, have left us. :o

Who are you?

The reason the forums suck right now is because it's been overrun with morons, and apparently everyone forgets this happens from time to time. Besides, everything always picks up closer to summer.
[/quote]
Hehe, I remeber posting this....like ten days ago....now some people kinda know me....i think... ???

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I haven't dropped my project =. Infact, I waste like 12 Hours sitting in here posting, searching, editing and playing around with my game...And I know it's still crappy but I enjoy making it.

I just can't stop adding something new I haven't even release my last Demo since like...a long time  :=:

I kinda dislike it when people make a project and drop it, ;__; I pitty that poor dead Abandoned project.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Who are you?

The reason the forums suck right now is because it's been overrun with morons, and apparently everyone forgets this happens from time to time. Besides, everything always picks up closer to summer.
Hehe, I remeber posting this....like ten days ago....now some people kinda know me....i think... ???
[/quote]

I don't. Hello, I'm Holkeye.

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0

Who are you?

[/quote]
Yeah I don't know you either...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I think i'm running by myself 4 projects...then two in other groups...still have yet to drop any of my main projects. The reason I have this amount is so I don't get bored and switch around between games, and because each game is made differently (with event systems and such) its never boring. =D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
YES ITS GOING DOWNWARDS :(
I REMEMBER ALL FUN I HAD HERE NOW ITS GONE

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually, not all RM games are crappy. Blizzard's game was pretty good. Then there ar crap piles, like Fairy's Gift. On my current project I spend maybe an hour or two every couple days. Since It's a remake of 3 games I already made, it may not take as long as Darkwurld did. But I'm maybe like %5 done so far. Hopefully, SR Complete will be half way decent.

Also Just remembered, From what I've heard the Game Gil made was good.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Maybe you're the one who isn't any fun. Only boring people get bored.

Anyway, HERE'S MY ILLUSTRATION OF THIS TOPIC'S TITLE:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Did you draw that by hand?

Rep:
Level 94

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Maybe you're the one who isn't any fun. Only boring people get bored.

Anyway, HERE'S MY ILLUSTRATION OF THIS TOPIC'S TITLE:

You never fail to crack me up, good sir.

Rep:
Level 88

Who are you?

I don't. Hello, I'm Holkeye.
[/quote]

Well, I've been around here along time.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I know you...I created a happy b-day topic for you.  :)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Well, I've been around here along time.

You haven't even been registered for a month yet.  :-\
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
Yeah, but he's been lurking for over 2 years.  ;8

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Actually, not all RM games are crappy. Blizzard's game was pretty good. Then there ar crap piles, like Fairy's Gift.

Oh god, I remember that game. So depressing ;9

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Actually, not all RM games are crappy. Blizzard's game was pretty good. Then there ar crap piles, like Fairy's Gift. On my current project I spend maybe an hour or two every couple days. Since It's a remake of 3 games I already made, it may not take as long as Darkwurld did. But I'm maybe like %5 done so far. Hopefully, SR Complete will be half way decent.

Also Just remembered, From what I've heard the Game Gil made was good.

Where is the game Gil made?

Rep:
Level 94
I've been taking a look at the post your map thread, and there are a lot of decent ideas.

Rep:
Level 88
I know you...I created a happy b-day topic for you.  :)
For who?