RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
It's going downhill with rmrk...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I remember those good old days. *flashback*
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I'm only a member for a short time, but I think the only problem that RMRK had is, there are new members, but they are just registering for resources, scripts, and tutorials, and to request things.

AND THAT's KINDA ANNOYING.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Annoying! Annoying!! Annoying!!!

I see some people Make Games and suddenly quit...Which I find Depressing >=/ To see like 12 Pages of Abandoned Projects.

And Asking a lot sometimes.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
RMRK is quite fine, we are just going through a slow period which will pick up anytime soon.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
RMRK will pick up because I'm back!

No, it won't pick up because of me, but I'm back not just because I can't get something to work (seriously) but because I wanted to see how you were all doing.

So how are you all doing?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
make a welcome topic you silly goose.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
RMRK is quite fine, we are just going through a slow period which will pick up anytime soon.
Will me getting totally fucken drunk help?

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Yes, that will help. amusing. . .

I indeed think we have got one of those fggty periods, damn fggty periods!
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You should drink, that usally fixes fggty periods. Hell, drinking fixes EVERYTHING...... Well, except your liver.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007

This "slow period" is now going on for over half a year.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Lets all whine about it then. Maybe it will go back up to your standards.

Rep:
Level 88

lol, you have low standards Holk? This forum is good, the members are the only real problem I've noticed - you get the good and bad. And RMRK is sluggish at the moment I reckon. Hey I might whine somemore, you are encouraging me on it. WHINE WHINE WHINE

:tpg:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 02:20:27 PM by ataraxy2 »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet

I was actually thinking let's do something against it, but I doubt that whining will help.
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I think we should just whine and make Silverline do something about it.

Rep:
Level 89
If all are in agreement, we can then begin the topic of whining  :'(

Even if it is just for kicks  ;D
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Funny spam would be an improvement for a change.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Yes! Spam has turned into n00b central. We need our regular members to become elitist once again! Or more realistically, just get a sense of humor.

Lately all the good stuff happens in IRC. And that isn't up to the standards it used to be either.
:tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Halo totally understands the problem. =)
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Spam is getting overrun with noobs... As is the forum.

They scare me.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
We've been overrun with noobs before, and survived. In fact, I think it was this same time last year when it happened. :o I remember what fixed it too: everyone turned into elitist bastards and ran most of them off. At least in Spam anyway. And that's why Dr_Sword is the hollow shell of a man boy you see today.
:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I probably wasn't here for any of the 'good' stuff but I'm trying to be a regular.
I love coming here.
Especially because there are so many people who can give me good critique/ideas and such

I have a great Idea, let's get an elite group of RMRKers going, then say that at the end of the month, anyone who isn't in that group will be banned.
say that you need to be a productive member of the community who dosen't constantly ask for requests/people to make their game for them because they "Dn0t konw WoOH 2 UES teH RPGMAKOR" in order to make it into the group

or just keep messing with people's avatars ;D

loljoke

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Actually it was funny to say "Hey, you have less than 200 posts. GTFO of spam! This section belongs to US!!!"
Visit our website.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
there should be a rule that anyone with under 200 posts can't be in spam
that would be awesome.
just make a user group, promote members to that group at 200 posts, and anyone who isn't in that group can't see spam ;D

(unless this forum's system dosen't work like Invisionfree)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
There is already a limit, but I don't know how high.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
200 sounds like a good limit since most people under 200 post make spam not as fun as it used to be. (Back when I had under 200 posts)