RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
It's going downhill with rmrk...

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Perhaps you would like to tell us why..?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I also want to know.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I hope we get an JK reply.  ;)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

pokeball FBIOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
This place is a cesspool of scum they call the youth of today. The man is right to dissociate himself.

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
downhill?  LIES!!!!
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
What's happening here?
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
I can't see why it's going downhill...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Downhill=police
OMG COMPS

Blizzard is

1. Joking about something-  50%
2. Leaving-0% he;s crankaholic
3.Telling us we're going into a bad bad forum-50%
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
3rd one, nightwolf.

Earlier I go online and can't get away from rmrk. But nowadays, I see a few interesting posts, anwser/just read them and that's basically it. I mean there are loads of new features, yes (great job, Silverline =D), but the forum gets more and more boring. I haven't seen a spamtastic post for ages. I can't remember when I REALLY LMAO'd the last time when reading rmrk's posts. Somehow the forums got boring. All the funny members either went away or became boring themselves (example: Fu). It's just not fun to be here anymore. Most probably I won't leave, but I'll be less active since it isn't very interesting to be here.

:'(
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
3rd one, nightwolf.

Earlier I go online and can't get away from rmrk. But nowadays, I see a few interesting posts, anwser/just read them and that's basically it. I mean there are loads of new features, yes (great job, Silverline =D), but the forum gets more and more boring. I haven't seen a spamtastic post for ages. I can't remember when I REALLY LMAO'd the last time when reading rmrk's posts. Somehow the forums got boring. All the funny members either went away or became boring themselves (example: Fu). It's just not fun to be here anymore. Most probably I won't leave, but I'll be less active since it isn't very interesting to be here.

I'm getting the feeling it's also because of all the n00bs running around the place....
I think that includes me.
I'm sorry I made the forum boring...   :'(

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Blizzard is a gizzard wizard who scissored his lizard that looks like Eddie Izzard. For rizzard.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest Member2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
3rd one, nightwolf.

That's because all the good stuff takes place in IRC anymore.
:tinysmile:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
3rd one, nightwolf.

True, but its a forum, and you know, stuff should happen. Its too bad.

I still miss Assaf!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I still dont miss old english haxor me. But if it makes people laugh. I might have to go back...

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
omg your 1000st post!

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
We could limit IRC to the Mods (somehow). :V That would make people post here more often. :V

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Invite more people =o
bringing sexy back

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
More people aren't the problem. It's just the old people who were funny aren't really posting funny spammy posts anymore. :tpg:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I actaully <33333 rmrk right now.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I like RMRK it is pretty cool

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
We could limit IRC to the Mods (somehow). :V That would make people post here more often. :V
That's a pretty bad idea. Way to alienate everyone.

Rep:
Level 89
gah we're spamming enough for blizzards tastes....sounds like a call to action more than anything else to me...

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Yes, there is enough spam, but it isn't funny. =/
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
3rd one, nightwolf.

I'm getting the feeling it's also because of all the n00bs running around the place....
I think that includes me.
I'm sorry I made the forum boring...   :'(

FIXED. :tpg: (obviously joking)

I have to agree with Blizzard, when I first joined a month ago I was like wow this place is awesome but it isn't... :) IRC is awesome though - surely no one can deny that! :P

I'm surprised that we think the same thing even though I've only been here a month, did the forums used to be better or something...? ?_?

Rep:
Level 89
or it could just be in a regress. it is getting to be the serious part of the school year (around mid-terms time here) and that means less time for forums boards and rpg maker in general, with a good majority of this forum probably in high school or college or some other school

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
A bit is true..
First it was cool but now its getting.. all like.. u know

Rep:
Level 88
I don't like how everyone is so uptight so suddenly... and yeah, I just happened to find the forum ass a few days ago.

Still I come here considering there are always good ones amongst the shitty ones. And I'm interested in hearing everyone's music. =o

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Yeah, the forum has defiantly gone downhill, I actually like .org better than here now =/

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Yeah, the forum has defiantly gone downhill, I actually like .org better than here now =/

Are you refering to hbgames.org? I the layout of this place better

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Generally, I find it better, the talent with RMXP is greater, and there just always seems to be more going on =/

This place does beat .org in people however, but there's just not enough going on. When Crying comes with the lawsuit, things will be fun :)

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
How can you expect to have a fun, some what insane forum when you have a Rep system training people to be mild..?

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I miss the fun also...
It was good...
It still is good...
but not as good...
I have been doing the same as Bilzz...
Im sorry to say it...
but I blame SBGX...
He ruined the FU!!!
Lets all point fingers at people!!!

Rep:
Level 88
I have noticed that all the truly funny posts are ages old.

Bleh, everytime I join a community, it starts to decline...

... Wait, maybe I'm a bad luck charm!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
OMG! IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOU'VE BROUGHT US MISFORTUNE!!!!111oneone

Lol. <3
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I WANT SOME OLDIES BACK ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
no' fun ?  :tpg:
I've been laughing since I first joined here...man I wonder what was goin' on here before..

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Your still new, you'll be laughing a while. Then your get bored, then HYPER again.

I got bored a likkle of this place a while ago, but came back because I love you all so much (and I got bored)

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Its starting to pick up a bit tho...
Still not as good as a while back...
 but stil the only forums I visit almost everyday!!!!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Yeah, this forum's hit a new level of suckitude lately, that's for sure.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I miss the fun also...
It was good...
It still is good...
but not as good...
I have been doing the same as Bilzz...
Im sorry to say it...
but I blame SBGX...
He ruined the FU!!!
Lets all point fingers at people!!!
SBGX > Fu
Get over it.

Also, I don't even care about being entertaining anymore.

Also I have to admit. The forums don't seem the same. I miss the glory days of .org (Crankeye.org). Thats when the forum was at its greatest. Hell, the forum are getting meh to the point that when I show up I'm doing because I feel I have to. Like it's my job or something.

Lastly, I don't get why people frequesnt irc so much. It's usually boring to the point of being painfull in my opninion. Seriously, it not THAT great.

Rep:
Level 102
Yeah, this forum's hit a new level of suckitude lately, that's for sure.
A forum is made by it's members :/

Usually when there's some drama or spamming or fighting, you're the first in line crusading for a stop to it. Unless of course, it's by/involving you, in which case it should be allowed?

Quote from: FuMannChu
Lastly, I don't get why people frequesnt irc so much. It's usually boring to the point of being painfull in my opninion. Seriously, it not THAT great.

Either 1) You come in during a quiet period or 2) People don't talk much when you're there because you're there.

Quote from: FuMannChu
I miss the glory days of .org (Crankeye.org). Thats when the forum was at its greatest.

Explanation on how that was great?

Not many people? So you'd prefer it if 80% of the regulars were made to leave here? And though it doesn't apply to you, there is a secret (and essentially rule-less) forum for the "clique" here.

Rules? One of the main reasons RMRK stands out is its lax rules. Compared to hbgames.org here is like a playground.

Or something else? :/
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 03:30:16 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It was the glory days due to the fun-ness. The forums were simply at their most fun.

Not to be a douche, But can people not cal me Fu anymore? I understand it's habit, But I've had the new moniker long enough where people should be used to it.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

No, it's made by its moderators.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
First off, that's not true. If you don't like the way things are, work to improve them rather than sitting around griping about how you miss the "glory days".

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Hah, I've been doing that for months, Arrow. And look what's come of it!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yes, Arrow I see your point. But I'm only one member, even If I try that wouldnt be enough, the whole forum would have to try.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
    Then we have to encourage them. Again, the responsibility falls on the poster. We have to post something that makes them want to improve their own posts. The ball is in our court here. Zypher, I see that you have been trying. Continue to do that. Fu is doing better also. I'm trying also. Power through, sometihng's bound to start improving somewhere along the line.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Things are gonna improve now, with the establishment of my new Club of Total Effing Awesome! Join 2day!

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14108.0.html

Rep:
Level 88
It's as though all of our regs, have left us. :o

Rep:
Level 94
Bitch bitch bitch. If you don't like it, leave. No one is forcing you to stay here.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll
Could it possibly be because we know each other too well? It's too easy to predict what we're going to do since it's generally the same people posting, and we've all gotten used to each other. How could we solve this? Advertise! Maybe Silver should put up some advertisements on other sites to attract people.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

?_?

/picture removed...sorry i forgot its serious.  :-\
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 03:25:47 AM by Nouman »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OMG I'D LIKE TO SEE HIM NAKED!

Wait, this is what Blizzard said, this is sposed to be a serious topic...but we're spammin' in it.
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
right, my fault. I took it off.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest Member2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

IRC only sucks when Zypher's moaning about how horrible his life is, and then several other people feel they have to join in with them. i.e. not that often.

It seems you formed your opinion of IRC sucking after you started hating Djang because she wasn't interested in you anymore.

Who are you?

The reason the forums suck right now is because it's been overrun with morons, and apparently everyone forgets this happens from time to time. Besides, everything always picks up closer to summer.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

IRC only sucks when Zypher's moaning about how horrible his life is, and then several other people feel they have to join in with them. i.e. not that often.

I haven't been on irc for over 15mins is a long time....it wore off on me due to that reason.

Rep:
Level 97
Last time you were in IRC with me you were filming me rubbing ice on Nightwolf and we also talked about mp3 players. There was no emoness. Of course, I've been gone for a while, so maybe it got lame while I was gone.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
that was one of my few drop in's...like today I went in because I heard coolkid was there. =/
I used to be on all the time but now meh...I might go back to see whats changed.

but IMO the forum is great...maybe thats because I wasn't around thought the old 'Fun days' but I <3 rmrk now more then ever..reason IDK it just is. =D

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet

It seems you formed your opinion of IRC sucking after you started hating Djang because she wasn't interested in you anymore.

LMAO! Or when Night is typing 10 senteces per minute.

I have to say it got a little bit better in the last few days. No wonder, I am really trying.
I think my recent posts in spam were really lolage. (~_^)d
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

Yeah, this has been happening a lot lately. Sorry doods.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Screw you blizz

And its okay duddete.

(which is a scientific name for cow's butt hair according to MOT, i remember this, he said it a year ago @_@)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88

No, it's made by its moderators.

Agree, but it's as simple as members being individual which probably isn't the best idea considering the moderators. Loving relaxed rules though, that is definitely a grand point about RMRK.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Agreed with both, a moderator has nothing to do without members, and the forum will go like Blizzard if there are no mods, so yeha.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Agreed with both, a moderator has nothing to do without members, and the forum will go like Blizzard if there are no mods, so yeha.

Go like Blizzard?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
blizzard= extremely bad, hated by me, and hmm. lemme think. BAD.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

Go like Blizzard?

I tagged Blizzard out, so now I'm in the mod ring.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I seriously have to start coming here every day again. Considering right now I'm actually doing an RM project, I should be here MUCH more than I have. I originally joined this forum because of RM. I need to start hitting that part of the forum more.

Also, is it me or do most people here stop giving a shit about RM kind of quickly?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
I think you are right SGBX. Not very many members are active in RM section.

Also, zypher and penis are both acceptable file formats for attachments. Coincidence? I think not.  ;8

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yea, + around 5 new games are started each day....and there are less then 10 in the fiinshed game index....

I'll be sticking with it tough.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
7 to be exact. And two of them are Eye of the Tiger games

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ya it;s dumb....I need to finish the ones I'm working on. hopefully I will. and hopefully the xp contest  by irockman brings some fun games.

Rep:
Level 94
I don't make RPGmaker games because I suffer the same problems that you all do. I never finish them.

Rep:
Level 97
Most of us that quit realize we'll never make a quality game unless we spend a great deal of time on them. If you're finishing an RPG Maker game in a few months, your game is probably crappy, unless you spent 8 hours a day on it, everyday. In which case you need to go outside.

Major game companies have dozens upon dozens to hundreds of people working on a game, and spend sometimes well over a year on a game before they release it. What makes you think you by yourself will make an awesome game - or even decent?

Dupe account made by Blizzard =(
Rep:
Level 87
yea i agree with that. you cant make a good game without spending much time on it.
what!? ur not supposed to see this!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. The purpose of my game is to just waste time, have some fun playing around, and try to have some people happy with it :P

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, same with me. I just play it as I would any other game. I don't consider it work really. As for making a good game, I don't really care that much. As long as I have fun making it, I don't really care if anyone even plays it, let alone likes it. But yeah, I agree with Halo. If you don't enjoy playing around with RM, then it really isn't worth the time.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Being obsessed with making a game and losing a life (your life) over it, you're a loser... Get a girlfriend and do something with your life. At least try to profit from games :P

Rep:
Level 88
I disagree. But I don't use any RPG Maker anyway.

Rep:
Level 88

Who are you?

The reason the forums suck right now is because it's been overrun with morons, and apparently everyone forgets this happens from time to time. Besides, everything always picks up closer to summer.
[/quote]
Hehe, I remeber posting this....like ten days ago....now some people kinda know me....i think... ???

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I haven't dropped my project =. Infact, I waste like 12 Hours sitting in here posting, searching, editing and playing around with my game...And I know it's still crappy but I enjoy making it.

I just can't stop adding something new I haven't even release my last Demo since like...a long time  :=:

I kinda dislike it when people make a project and drop it, ;__; I pitty that poor dead Abandoned project.

Rep:
Level 94

Who are you?

Hehe, I remeber posting this....like ten days ago....now some people kinda know me....i think... ???
[/quote]

I don't. Hello, I'm Holkeye.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0

Who are you?

[/quote]
Yeah I don't know you either...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I think i'm running by myself 4 projects...then two in other groups...still have yet to drop any of my main projects. The reason I have this amount is so I don't get bored and switch around between games, and because each game is made differently (with event systems and such) its never boring. =D

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
YES ITS GOING DOWNWARDS :(
I REMEMBER ALL FUN I HAD HERE NOW ITS GONE

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually, not all RM games are crappy. Blizzard's game was pretty good. Then there ar crap piles, like Fairy's Gift. On my current project I spend maybe an hour or two every couple days. Since It's a remake of 3 games I already made, it may not take as long as Darkwurld did. But I'm maybe like %5 done so far. Hopefully, SR Complete will be half way decent.

Also Just remembered, From what I've heard the Game Gil made was good.

Rep:
Level 94
Maybe you're the one who isn't any fun. Only boring people get bored.

Anyway, HERE'S MY ILLUSTRATION OF THIS TOPIC'S TITLE:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Did you draw that by hand?

Rep:
Level 94

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Maybe you're the one who isn't any fun. Only boring people get bored.

Anyway, HERE'S MY ILLUSTRATION OF THIS TOPIC'S TITLE:

You never fail to crack me up, good sir.

Rep:
Level 88

Who are you?

I don't. Hello, I'm Holkeye.
[/quote]

Well, I've been around here along time.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I know you...I created a happy b-day topic for you.  :)

Rep:
Level 97
Well, I've been around here along time.

You haven't even been registered for a month yet.  :-\

Rep:
Level 94
Yeah, but he's been lurking for over 2 years.  ;8

Rep:
Level 97

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Actually, not all RM games are crappy. Blizzard's game was pretty good. Then there ar crap piles, like Fairy's Gift.

Oh god, I remember that game. So depressing ;9

Rep:
Level 97
Actually, not all RM games are crappy. Blizzard's game was pretty good. Then there ar crap piles, like Fairy's Gift. On my current project I spend maybe an hour or two every couple days. Since It's a remake of 3 games I already made, it may not take as long as Darkwurld did. But I'm maybe like %5 done so far. Hopefully, SR Complete will be half way decent.

Also Just remembered, From what I've heard the Game Gil made was good.

Where is the game Gil made?

Rep:
Level 94
I've been taking a look at the post your map thread, and there are a lot of decent ideas.

Rep:
Level 88
I know you...I created a happy b-day topic for you.  :)
For who?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I remember those good old days. *flashback*
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I'm only a member for a short time, but I think the only problem that RMRK had is, there are new members, but they are just registering for resources, scripts, and tutorials, and to request things.

AND THAT's KINDA ANNOYING.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Annoying! Annoying!! Annoying!!!

I see some people Make Games and suddenly quit...Which I find Depressing >=/ To see like 12 Pages of Abandoned Projects.

And Asking a lot sometimes.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
RMRK is quite fine, we are just going through a slow period which will pick up anytime soon.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
RMRK will pick up because I'm back!

No, it won't pick up because of me, but I'm back not just because I can't get something to work (seriously) but because I wanted to see how you were all doing.

So how are you all doing?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
make a welcome topic you silly goose.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
RMRK is quite fine, we are just going through a slow period which will pick up anytime soon.
Will me getting totally fucken drunk help?

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Yes, that will help. amusing. . .

I indeed think we have got one of those fggty periods, damn fggty periods!
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You should drink, that usally fixes fggty periods. Hell, drinking fixes EVERYTHING...... Well, except your liver.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet

This "slow period" is now going on for over half a year.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 94
Lets all whine about it then. Maybe it will go back up to your standards.

Rep:
Level 88

lol, you have low standards Holk? This forum is good, the members are the only real problem I've noticed - you get the good and bad. And RMRK is sluggish at the moment I reckon. Hey I might whine somemore, you are encouraging me on it. WHINE WHINE WHINE

:tpg:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 02:20:27 PM by ataraxy2 »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet

I was actually thinking let's do something against it, but I doubt that whining will help.
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I think we should just whine and make Silverline do something about it.

Rep:
Level 89
If all are in agreement, we can then begin the topic of whining  :'(

Even if it is just for kicks  ;D
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Funny spam would be an improvement for a change.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 97
Yes! Spam has turned into n00b central. We need our regular members to become elitist once again! Or more realistically, just get a sense of humor.

Lately all the good stuff happens in IRC. And that isn't up to the standards it used to be either.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Halo totally understands the problem. =)
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Spam is getting overrun with noobs... As is the forum.

They scare me.

Rep:
Level 97
We've been overrun with noobs before, and survived. In fact, I think it was this same time last year when it happened. :o I remember what fixed it too: everyone turned into elitist bastards and ran most of them off. At least in Spam anyway. And that's why Dr_Sword is the hollow shell of a man boy you see today.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I probably wasn't here for any of the 'good' stuff but I'm trying to be a regular.
I love coming here.
Especially because there are so many people who can give me good critique/ideas and such

I have a great Idea, let's get an elite group of RMRKers going, then say that at the end of the month, anyone who isn't in that group will be banned.
say that you need to be a productive member of the community who dosen't constantly ask for requests/people to make their game for them because they "Dn0t konw WoOH 2 UES teH RPGMAKOR" in order to make it into the group

or just keep messing with people's avatars ;D

loljoke

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Actually it was funny to say "Hey, you have less than 200 posts. GTFO of spam! This section belongs to US!!!"
Visit our website.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
there should be a rule that anyone with under 200 posts can't be in spam
that would be awesome.
just make a user group, promote members to that group at 200 posts, and anyone who isn't in that group can't see spam ;D

(unless this forum's system dosen't work like Invisionfree)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
There is already a limit, but I don't know how high.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll
200 sounds like a good limit since most people under 200 post make spam not as fun as it used to be. (Back when I had under 200 posts)

Rep:
Level 97
Users cannot see Spam if they have less than 10 posts, I believe. Yes, 10 (ten) not 100.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Visit our website.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
either increase that or use my fake banjoke
idea

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If anything, maybe do 10-200 posts means you can view the Spam, but you can't post?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Lol, it's funny how the n00bs are complaining too...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Lol, it's funny how the n00bs are complaining too...

I'm not really a n00b to the concept of forums and I am annoyed by spammers who only post in spam forums just to say that their post count is high.
I just turn of post count incrementing on my forum.

that and it's not funny spam it's just

ÿÿæç?ºM§L?{)Ö?
spam

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
2 + 2 = 4

Spam.
Visit our website.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
1 + 1 == 11

(wow double equals, I've been scripting too much Java/Flash lately ;D)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
me <> Billizard

I've been SQL-ing too much lately. !_!
Visit our website.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
NO! 1+1 = Window. And I'm not a n00b!!! I'm just a newb... T_T Also, My post count was around... 100-150 when I started posting in Spam (I think). Also, Me < Blizzard. Oh! SQL Injections! XD I just remember that term.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I don't know SQL or RGSS, but I am really good at Java/ActionScript2.0(flash)

mastermoo420 <= me < Blizzard

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I remember practicing hacking because I was bored during Spring Break and SQL Injections were used. I'm newb at RGSS but I can do small things. I suck at flash. I forgot everything I learned.

In posts,       NAMKCOR < Me < Blizzard
In coolness,    Me < NAMKCOR < Blizzard
In RGSS,        Me = NAMKCOR < Blizzard
In uselessness, NAMKCOR < Me

Blizzard doesn't even go in the last one. I have low self-esteem

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
mastermoo420 <= me < Blizzard

(lol I only ment in scripting)
In posts,       NAMKCOR < Me < Blizzard
In coolness,    Me < NAMKCOR < Blizzard
In RGSS,        Me = NAMKCOR < Blizzard
In uselessness, NAMKCOR < Me
you said it not me

I'm working on learning RGSS, I just haven't had time yet due to being in my LAST 21 DAYS OF HIGHSCHOOL!!!!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh, lol. Didn't know what you were making the equation for. Anyways. Cool! What college you going to? And I know I said it. Like I said, I have bad self-esteem.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I got accepted to Northeastern University in Boston.
going for Computer Science.
My goal in life is to make a game company, so I figure if I get a good career with computers to make some money to start it off, I'll be that much closer.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. That's one of the jobs I want to be. Game company. I used to think it was like making games in RPG Maker, but it's not. Would be cool doing programming and surpassing Blizzard, though. :D Even then, maybe not :[

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
well, I went to a game camp and got a base understanding of the industry.
Indie is my way to go!
I also made a FPS game with FPS Creator that won 4 of the 9 possible awards at the end of the camp ;D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wow. Indie? Well, I don't know what career I want. I'm 12, so I gots time. Anyways, I love how this forum was like the first forum I spent lots of time on. The topic gets changed. In my old forum, sometimes, the first post would be about something, the second one about that but also about something else related to it. Then the third person would relate the relation so it would be changed. Cool, huh? :D

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
First you need to catch up, lol! When you start working for game companies, I think I'll have my own already. xD
Visit our website.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. By the time I get to the age where I'm in college, your company will hold monopoly for all the production of games.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
he'll have to compete with Team Excalibur for that position :lol:

also, Scripting alone does not a good game make.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You know, about the elitist thingy. If needed, I could be an even bigger asshole. Because as we know, being  complete bastard towards random intarnets people comes naturally to me.

Rep:
Level 94
You think people will take you seriously with that goofy-ass picture as your av?

I keed, I keed.  ;8

Rep:
Level 102
ÿÿæç?ºM§L?{)Ö?
spam
Exactly what I delete on sight =o
bringing sexy back

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I think it's not the forum's fault... RPG Maker XP came out some time ago... Most people who use it do so for fun, and they are usually kids or teens, there is much more in life at that age of interest... Not many actually make a full game...

The interest in RPG Maker XP is slowing down...

What we need I think is to build an expansion pack for the game... The re-colour package that one user made was cool... But we need battlers etc... Music, scripts etc...

May be we should all club together and make an RMRK version, like PK, but extended, loads more resources etc...

Get all of us envolved even, people that have no interest in making games with it... we all have talents, and we are all creative...

Silver for example could make some Midi files...
Fuu could set the setting on the tile sets and test them
Me I could do some Monster sprites
Blizzard could make some scripts along with Zeriab
Nightwolf could set up the monster stats and groups

Ever one could have input !!!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 88
Genius. I love that idea, that's awesome and thing is I'm sure everyone could get involved. Not sure whether you were being serious, but I'm interested. +REP

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Yep look at the sticky in the community area... making a Resource addon pack !!!...

It's started already !!!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I can do that if you want to Los, i can help in mooziqx too.
Though Halo is Better.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Yep look at the sticky in the community area... making a Resource addon pack !!!...

It's started already !!!

:o Awesome.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Here's the link... You can make cool music if I remember correctly:- http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,15785.0.html

Get making some nice Midi files... Check out what Halo has already added and find some that you feel need doing... Like Pub music, Shop, Ship etc... That's if you want to...LOL  :-[

Rep:
Level 88
xD I may... although my only dungeon suitable song is actually a remix of a traditional Japanese song.