RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
It's going downhill with rmrk...

Rep:
Level 88
3rd one, nightwolf.

Earlier I go online and can't get away from rmrk. But nowadays, I see a few interesting posts, anwser/just read them and that's basically it. I mean there are loads of new features, yes (great job, Silverline =D), but the forum gets more and more boring. I haven't seen a spamtastic post for ages. I can't remember when I REALLY LMAO'd the last time when reading rmrk's posts. Somehow the forums got boring. All the funny members either went away or became boring themselves (example: Fu). It's just not fun to be here anymore. Most probably I won't leave, but I'll be less active since it isn't very interesting to be here.

:'(

I'm getting the feeling it's also because of all the n00bs running around the place....
I think that includes me.
I'm sorry I made the forum boring...   :'(

FIXED. :tpg: (obviously joking)

I have to agree with Blizzard, when I first joined a month ago I was like wow this place is awesome but it isn't... :) IRC is awesome though - surely no one can deny that! :P

I'm surprised that we think the same thing even though I've only been here a month, did the forums used to be better or something...? ?_?

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
or it could just be in a regress. it is getting to be the serious part of the school year (around mid-terms time here) and that means less time for forums boards and rpg maker in general, with a good majority of this forum probably in high school or college or some other school
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
A bit is true..
First it was cool but now its getting.. all like.. u know

Rep:
Level 88
I don't like how everyone is so uptight so suddenly... and yeah, I just happened to find the forum ass a few days ago.

Still I come here considering there are always good ones amongst the shitty ones. And I'm interested in hearing everyone's music. =o

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Yeah, the forum has defiantly gone downhill, I actually like .org better than here now =/

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Yeah, the forum has defiantly gone downhill, I actually like .org better than here now =/

Are you refering to hbgames.org? I the layout of this place better

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Generally, I find it better, the talent with RMXP is greater, and there just always seems to be more going on =/

This place does beat .org in people however, but there's just not enough going on. When Crying comes with the lawsuit, things will be fun :)

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
How can you expect to have a fun, some what insane forum when you have a Rep system training people to be mild..?

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I miss the fun also...
It was good...
It still is good...
but not as good...
I have been doing the same as Bilzz...
Im sorry to say it...
but I blame SBGX...
He ruined the FU!!!
Lets all point fingers at people!!!

Rep:
Level 88
I have noticed that all the truly funny posts are ages old.

Bleh, everytime I join a community, it starts to decline...

... Wait, maybe I'm a bad luck charm!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
OMG! IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOU'VE BROUGHT US MISFORTUNE!!!!111oneone

Lol. <3
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I WANT SOME OLDIES BACK ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
no' fun ?  :tpg:
I've been laughing since I first joined here...man I wonder what was goin' on here before..

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Your still new, you'll be laughing a while. Then your get bored, then HYPER again.

I got bored a likkle of this place a while ago, but came back because I love you all so much (and I got bored)

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Its starting to pick up a bit tho...
Still not as good as a while back...
 but stil the only forums I visit almost everyday!!!!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Yeah, this forum's hit a new level of suckitude lately, that's for sure.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I miss the fun also...
It was good...
It still is good...
but not as good...
I have been doing the same as Bilzz...
Im sorry to say it...
but I blame SBGX...
He ruined the FU!!!
Lets all point fingers at people!!!
SBGX > Fu
Get over it.

Also, I don't even care about being entertaining anymore.

Also I have to admit. The forums don't seem the same. I miss the glory days of .org (Crankeye.org). Thats when the forum was at its greatest. Hell, the forum are getting meh to the point that when I show up I'm doing because I feel I have to. Like it's my job or something.

Lastly, I don't get why people frequesnt irc so much. It's usually boring to the point of being painfull in my opninion. Seriously, it not THAT great.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Yeah, this forum's hit a new level of suckitude lately, that's for sure.
A forum is made by it's members :/

Usually when there's some drama or spamming or fighting, you're the first in line crusading for a stop to it. Unless of course, it's by/involving you, in which case it should be allowed?

Quote from: FuMannChu
Lastly, I don't get why people frequesnt irc so much. It's usually boring to the point of being painfull in my opninion. Seriously, it not THAT great.

Either 1) You come in during a quiet period or 2) People don't talk much when you're there because you're there.

Quote from: FuMannChu
I miss the glory days of .org (Crankeye.org). Thats when the forum was at its greatest.

Explanation on how that was great?

Not many people? So you'd prefer it if 80% of the regulars were made to leave here? And though it doesn't apply to you, there is a secret (and essentially rule-less) forum for the "clique" here.

Rules? One of the main reasons RMRK stands out is its lax rules. Compared to hbgames.org here is like a playground.

Or something else? :/
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 03:30:16 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It was the glory days due to the fun-ness. The forums were simply at their most fun.

Not to be a douche, But can people not cal me Fu anymore? I understand it's habit, But I've had the new moniker long enough where people should be used to it.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
A forum is made by it's members :/

No, it's made by its moderators.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
First off, that's not true. If you don't like the way things are, work to improve them rather than sitting around griping about how you miss the "glory days".

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Hah, I've been doing that for months, Arrow. And look what's come of it!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yes, Arrow I see your point. But I'm only one member, even If I try that wouldnt be enough, the whole forum would have to try.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
    Then we have to encourage them. Again, the responsibility falls on the poster. We have to post something that makes them want to improve their own posts. The ball is in our court here. Zypher, I see that you have been trying. Continue to do that. Fu is doing better also. I'm trying also. Power through, sometihng's bound to start improving somewhere along the line.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Things are gonna improve now, with the establishment of my new Club of Total Effing Awesome! Join 2day!

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14108.0.html