RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
It's going downhill with rmrk...

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Users cannot see Spam if they have less than 10 posts, I believe. Yes, 10 (ten) not 100.
:tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
either increase that or use my fake banjoke
idea

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If anything, maybe do 10-200 posts means you can view the Spam, but you can't post?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Lol, it's funny how the n00bs are complaining too...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Lol, it's funny how the n00bs are complaining too...

I'm not really a n00b to the concept of forums and I am annoyed by spammers who only post in spam forums just to say that their post count is high.
I just turn of post count incrementing on my forum.

that and it's not funny spam it's just

ÿÿæç?ºM§L?{)Ö?
spam

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
2 + 2 = 4

Spam.
Visit our website.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
1 + 1 == 11

(wow double equals, I've been scripting too much Java/Flash lately ;D)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
me <> Billizard

I've been SQL-ing too much lately. !_!
Visit our website.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
NO! 1+1 = Window. And I'm not a n00b!!! I'm just a newb... T_T Also, My post count was around... 100-150 when I started posting in Spam (I think). Also, Me < Blizzard. Oh! SQL Injections! XD I just remember that term.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I don't know SQL or RGSS, but I am really good at Java/ActionScript2.0(flash)

mastermoo420 <= me < Blizzard

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I remember practicing hacking because I was bored during Spring Break and SQL Injections were used. I'm newb at RGSS but I can do small things. I suck at flash. I forgot everything I learned.

In posts,       NAMKCOR < Me < Blizzard
In coolness,    Me < NAMKCOR < Blizzard
In RGSS,        Me = NAMKCOR < Blizzard
In uselessness, NAMKCOR < Me

Blizzard doesn't even go in the last one. I have low self-esteem

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
mastermoo420 <= me < Blizzard

(lol I only ment in scripting)
In posts,       NAMKCOR < Me < Blizzard
In coolness,    Me < NAMKCOR < Blizzard
In RGSS,        Me = NAMKCOR < Blizzard
In uselessness, NAMKCOR < Me
you said it not me

I'm working on learning RGSS, I just haven't had time yet due to being in my LAST 21 DAYS OF HIGHSCHOOL!!!!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh, lol. Didn't know what you were making the equation for. Anyways. Cool! What college you going to? And I know I said it. Like I said, I have bad self-esteem.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I got accepted to Northeastern University in Boston.
going for Computer Science.
My goal in life is to make a game company, so I figure if I get a good career with computers to make some money to start it off, I'll be that much closer.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. That's one of the jobs I want to be. Game company. I used to think it was like making games in RPG Maker, but it's not. Would be cool doing programming and surpassing Blizzard, though. :D Even then, maybe not :[

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
well, I went to a game camp and got a base understanding of the industry.
Indie is my way to go!
I also made a FPS game with FPS Creator that won 4 of the 9 possible awards at the end of the camp ;D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wow. Indie? Well, I don't know what career I want. I'm 12, so I gots time. Anyways, I love how this forum was like the first forum I spent lots of time on. The topic gets changed. In my old forum, sometimes, the first post would be about something, the second one about that but also about something else related to it. Then the third person would relate the relation so it would be changed. Cool, huh? :D

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
First you need to catch up, lol! When you start working for game companies, I think I'll have my own already. xD
Visit our website.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. By the time I get to the age where I'm in college, your company will hold monopoly for all the production of games.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
he'll have to compete with Team Excalibur for that position :lol:

also, Scripting alone does not a good game make.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You know, about the elitist thingy. If needed, I could be an even bigger asshole. Because as we know, being  complete bastard towards random intarnets people comes naturally to me.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You think people will take you seriously with that goofy-ass picture as your av?

I keed, I keed.  ;8

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
ÿÿæç?ºM§L?{)Ö?
spam
Exactly what I delete on sight =o
bringing sexy back

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I think it's not the forum's fault... RPG Maker XP came out some time ago... Most people who use it do so for fun, and they are usually kids or teens, there is much more in life at that age of interest... Not many actually make a full game...

The interest in RPG Maker XP is slowing down...

What we need I think is to build an expansion pack for the game... The re-colour package that one user made was cool... But we need battlers etc... Music, scripts etc...

May be we should all club together and make an RMRK version, like PK, but extended, loads more resources etc...

Get all of us envolved even, people that have no interest in making games with it... we all have talents, and we are all creative...

Silver for example could make some Midi files...
Fuu could set the setting on the tile sets and test them
Me I could do some Monster sprites
Blizzard could make some scripts along with Zeriab
Nightwolf could set up the monster stats and groups

Ever one could have input !!!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows