RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your First Impressions of RMRK

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
What were your very first impressions of this place before you joined?

When I joined this place was very small (<2k posts) and quiet, and everybody that posted was very friendly and helpful. There was never any arguing or anything like that, so I decided to sign up. =o

How about you? Were your first impressions correct or did RMRK turn out to be something different than you initially thought?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well, it was mostly you guys that brought me in. I saw your posts all over the pace, and you were usualyl very funny and nice to people. It was the first time I had been back on the internet in YEARS, and given the friendly nature of the community I figured this would be a good place to jump back in.

I knew about as much about the internet and computers as my Grandfather when I first got on again, and I was kind of an idiot. Like I expected, you guys were cool with that and didn't prey on my ignorance. Needless to say I was quite appreciative.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
When I first came I thought of this place jsut as of the other forums, I was here to ask questions, get help and leave. But after staying here for around 2 weeks I was amazed at how much more this forum is then the other rpg maker forums. Its organized, very nice community. I think I was unknown for my first 2 months here.  :D but after that I started to post more and more and now Im stuck in this place!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Kazuki is my love <3
everyday of the first week was constant penis chatter. ;8 and sometimes the convos in irc become really immature. ive learned to look past it though  ;8

_____________________________ k a z u k i _ s t u d i o s
<KaireiIsORANGE> but I have many fat ones that would pay to lick your toes

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I remember I came here and thought everyone used rpg maker. I asked questions about rpg maker and bumped thread. No one replied to my thread so I assumed it was a very small forum. As time went on I realized most people don't use rpg maker.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
when i first came here it was pretty small also very helpful. I was kinda unknown and i still kinda am. But i finnaly decided to make my own account and you guys were still nice and helpful. ;8
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I thought everyone was waaaay too serious and uptight about crap, but it was a time when Bluexx and Mental were around, so I understand it was a time of assholes.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
WHen i first signed up i though wow this place is FRIGGEN OMGWTFBBQ !!! but now i know its just one big asshole fest, but i still love you guys *mainly, non-emo cry*
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
when i first came here it was pretty small also very helpful. I was kinda unknown and i still kinda am. But i finnaly decided to make my own account and you guys were still nice and helpful. ;8
You signed up on February 22, 2007....a few days ago.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I thought this place was casual and exciting and it wasn't full of complete dicks like RMXP, but rather people working together to make RPG Maker games. That's why I decided to sign up here to post my stuff, rather than anywhere else.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
In all actuality I was just looking for a place where I could write music for people's games, and this was the first place I found LOL.
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
When i came to crankeye, it was php. THe forum skin was like old, and it had a RM2k3 banenr on the top, or something like that...i think...

Meh....those were the gays...
i mean days.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
When I first came here I never expected to be here so long.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
When I got here I was searching for home game makers.  I discovered Rpg Maker and I join a community that is closed. From that community I discovered crankeye and join here.  Later I became a mod.  I also remember when majority of the activer members join crankeye, especially silver.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I was looking for scripts. That was during the weekend where I learned basic RGSS in 3 days. Tsuno had this bug in his script and I wanted to tell him, so I signed up. :) And I stayed, because of funny and cool people like Halo, Silverline, Arlen, Gilga, etc. :)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
The bug in the script is written in youre wiki too lol.

But i knew that this guy would do something when he's a little more...posty.
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I was looking for resources and found www.crankeye.com... so I saw the forum link and when I clicked it I thought "crankeye?... weird name" the name kept in my mind and a year later I got a new computer that could run RPGmaker XP. I rememberd crankeye, I came here and joined.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
i was creating my first rpg maker 2003 game, and was looking for font fix.  one of google's search results was crankeye, and it got bookmarked as a resource site for me.  later, i was asking for help in a couple of different rpg maker forums and this forum was the only one to respond to my requests.  The people here seemed so nice I decided I should become a full member.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I was looking for a replacement community from an old, now dead forum. Something not too big and lax enough in the rules so I could be myself. I got banned within the first week for calling ( I think ) Yossy a shallow bitch. But that was when I was still testing the waters.

I must say I didn't expect for this to be the community to have the same mentality of the old hentai forum I moderated, but, you all really are quite perverted ( Halo ), and I was surprised to this. I expected to find a bunch of up tight nerds, but instead found some nerds who I really quite like.

I must say, I think it was arlen who really made this place for me, with his majestic beard and flaming erotic personality he really summarises the word 'man'.

It will sadly come down to finding a new place after this site becomes corrupted by the true greed of Silverline, who will sell the forums within the next few years. But, untill that time happens I think I will enjoy myself here, and soke in the ambiance of personalty and stlye that composses of the members of RMRK.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I was looking for help, i came here, but found a way out myself.

And that time, believe me, everyone hated me worse than now.

dwarra...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss

You signed up on February 22, 2007....a few days ago.
the reason i was on so long ago was because i was useing a friends account.the account names kaitenshin...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 10:47:35 PM by Yukimora »
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Quote from: Deliciously_Saucy
it was arlen who really made this place for me, with his majestic beard and flaming erotic personality he really summarises the word 'man'.

Lollin right here ;-;

Also lol, what, sell?
bringing sexy back

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Lol, I honestly can't remember.

@arle:
You spelled blueXx's nick wrongly :X
Did ya know blueXx said I should spam more?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 06:36:19 PM by Zeriab »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Capitalization is grammar, not spelling. All the letters are there and correct.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
A pseudonym doesn't apply to grammar. =/

"In Russia grammar writes YOU!"
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!