RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your First Impressions of RMRK

Rep:
Level 87
I joined because I've never seen a RM community as large as this one, and figured it would motivate me to actually complete a game. I might even be able to find people to help ;)
Refrain from calculating your juvenile poultry prior to the incubation process's execution.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
hbgames.org is bigger, but not necessary better.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 87
Well, bigger is not always better. It's the motion of the ocean ;)
Refrain from calculating your juvenile poultry prior to the incubation process's execution.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I am EXTREMELY new to your forums... but I'm enjoing myself quite a bit reading posts and experiencing the personalities of some of your regulars.  I've learned quite a bit, and that's gratifying... I've had some fun, and that's promising!
Jonathan Sodalis www.sodalisrpg.com
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
        -from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Ok, just don't necro-post anymore if you're not adding anything relevant to the topic. (-_-')
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Geno WAs Born L33t
My first inpression was all RPG maker but thiers alot of other stuff to talk about
.....hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wow. Geno, someone still hates you. Your rep went down by two since like yesterday or the day before.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I thought there were a lot of perverts and spammers. But then I finally got out of the SPAM forum and realized the world was a bigger place...KIDDING, Fu's signatures were the only impression of perverts around here and the spammers were people posting in topics without a topic.

~Winged