RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Your First Impressions of RMRK

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Don't you mean "grammar doesn't apply to a pseudonym"?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
In Russia Blizzard grammars YOU!

I fail... (-_-')

EDIT:

It should both be in Russia. =/

"In Russia pseudonyms don't apply to YOU!"

Argh, DAMN!!!
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I saw that this site had lots of scripts and resources, so I figured it would be a cool place to hang and learn how to script RGSS (cuz I love scripting)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I must say I didn't expect for this to be the community to have the same mentality of the old hentai forum I moderated, but, you all really are quite perverted ( Halo ),

lol, what??
:tinysmile:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I found Crankeye...by Accident...and I Am Staying here...because the Last Community Forum I Can't log in, Some D*ckhead Banned me VIA IP Adress...

And Now Everyone in that Forum Wants me...Me Only came here for Blizz Scripts...now me am Here =D and I feel like this is my Third Home thanz to everyone...

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I came here around the same time as silver. It was comfortable, but sometimes you had to wait a while to get a reply lol.

The big scripters then included SiR VaIlHoR, Plystire, and others.

It was a big deal when we had five people on at once!

This place has grown a huge deal. To be honest, I found this places while searching Battle On's forums. xD I didn't expect I'd stay long.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I found this place through google. Seemed better than most people. I was a total noob in everything at that point. It wasn't so small, it was a considerably good size of members. Also more people used rm2k3 back then.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 01:25:27 AM by deadly_diablo »
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 87
Project of the Month winner for December 2007
I found this place through Google, and a reputation elsewhere I'd rather not talk about.

The place is lovely, a thriving community that provides so much to RMXP users and yet it retains a laid back atmosphere that'll probably keep me here for a while. :)

Steel Hearts - Anime Strategy RPG

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

The big scripters then included SiR VaIlHoR
you're sposed to be his best friend type right? CMON GET HIM BACK I LOVE THAT GUY!
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I must say I didn't expect for this to be the community to have the same mentality of the old hentai forum I moderated, but, you all really are quite perverted ( Halo ),

lol, what??

We all know you <3 me. ;) And I <3 you, too! ;8
THAT'S TOTALLY PERVERTED! :B
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
HALO IS MINE.
Arlen is hot.

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
...riiight...
Well, I was told about this site by my son and husband, who went here instead of another RPG place because the other one had a lot of a-holes. I like it here!  :D

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
...riiight...
Well, I was told about this site by my son and husband, who went here instead of another RPG place because the other one had a lot of a-holes. I like it here!  :D
I'm pretty sure nightwolf's an a-hole.

Wait...
You're 16... You have a son and husband..? Or did you lie about your age so you could seduce nightwolf??

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
...riiight...
I'm pretty sure nightwolf's an a-hole.

Wait...
You're 16... You have a son and husband..? Or did you lie about your age so you could seduce nightwolf??

i think they said something about it being an inside joke from thier school or something of the sort...
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
When I first got hereI was only here to look for cool resources...
I floated for a bit in the resource seciton and found the people to be hillarious...
So I stayed for a bit and then realised that there were other pages such as spam, community and general chat...
This excited me and I haven't left since....

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
When I first got hereI was only here to look for cool resources...
I floated for a bit in the resource seciton and found the people to be hillarious...
So I stayed for a bit and then realised that there were other pages such as spam, community and general chat...
This excited me and I haven't left since....
I haunt the community ones because no one is really uptight.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
I loved RMXP's layout and topics back then and still do now.

^And just to let you know, Kairei has no idea how to use, function, or control RMXP at all and has joined for pretty dumb reasons. But, what the heck, too late now.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Meh, I got here when all the regulars started too. It was nice. I have no idea why I stay here. Just do its fun.
I help people, without talking to them.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0

^And just to let you know, Kairei has no idea how to use, function, or control RMXP at all and has joined for pretty dumb reasons. But, what the heck, too late now.
HEY, AT LEAST THEY LIKE ME, YOU SMELLY BEANER!  >:(

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet

You're posting on rmrk.net, not hbgames.org. ::)
Visit our website.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
...riiight...

Answer her question ;_;
bringing sexy back

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I dont even remember o.o

I think i came here because i needed help with RM2k3 because i downloaded here and i was like...
Lets just ask and NOW IM ADDICTED TO THIS FREAKIN FORUM

Rep:
Level 88
I thought everyone was waaaay too serious and uptight about crap... ...a time of assholes.

I only joined around a month ago when I saw how laid back things were. Well thought they were anyway.

Came here because I was new to RMXP and was interested in it, now I'm not so much - and am trying to write a story and gone back to music. It's amazing how quickly I lost interest in what I originally thought was the 'point' of these forums.

Stay in IRC more than forums also - as all the decent people show up there. :P - but this isn't a first impression more of an example of how my view of RMRK has changed so dramatically.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 01:22:27 PM by ataraxy2 »

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
...riiight...

Answer her question ;_;

It's a private joke thing.
Sorry if I got eveyone on this forum confused... :'(

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Arlen referred me here, and since I was making a game I figured I'd stick around. Of course, I really didn't get any recognition until the crankeye.org days.