RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Confessions

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
You cruel cruel person! :o

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
You cruel cruel person! :o

who Christina, or Zeriab, or both?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
Mainly talking to Christina. She broke someone's heart. :'(
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 01:06:32 AM by Lominisio »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
*plays a song he can't remember the title to*

HEART BREAKER!

DREAM TAKER!

(what comes next..?)

ORGASM FAKER!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

HEART BREAKER!

DREAM TAKER!

(what comes next..?)

ORGASM FAKER!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

HEART BREAKER!

DREAM TAKER!

(what comes next..?)

ORGASM FAKER!

No, I must confess, you fail for trying to imitate a joke you aren't in on. :-\

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
DS you fucker, thats my joke, go screw yourself you noob...

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

HEART BREAKER!

DREAM TAKER!

(what comes next..?)

ORGASM FAKER!

No, I must confess, you fail for trying to imitate a joke you aren't in on. :-\
;D

More confessions.... I had a pet budgie as a child, he fell out of my hands onto the floor and when I bent down to pick it up I snapped it's neck with my knee.

DS you fucker, thats my joke, go screw yourself you noob...
LMAO!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 01:26:52 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
When I was a child I was exceptionally skilled at catching pigeons with my bare hands.
My mother wasn't too fond of me holding the dirty city pigeons in my hands though.
The problem was that she would often notice when a pigeons flapped away from me.
My solution was to break the neck of the bird and throw it out in the nearest trashcan, after the fun of catching it had worn off.
This naturally meant lots of dead pigeon.

I have now lost the ability to catch pigeons with my hands, but I am still cold-blooded killer.

LOL i can catch pigeons/birds too

But pigeons on mars?

Okay this is it, everytime i go to the temple/ get any food and am not in a mood to eat it, i give it to the dogz/cows and squirrels /birds nearby.
Especially, there's this dog near the temple, i give him half of the sweet, and the nuts i get to the squirrel/birds

I like it someone, makes my happy =)
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I got a bunch of people on crankeye to go look at a picture of naked men. That was over a year ago but those who clicked still remember it.

Right HOTS? ::)

You mean the lemonparty_dot_org thing? That was gross.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
i know people who have gone to wowomg.com because of their WoW addiction
Code: [Select]
[code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code]
[/code] OMG WTF?? [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code]

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
i know people who have gone to wowomg.com because of their WoW addiction
Wow, what cute kittens! ;8

Must see!

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
i admit that i have tricked many people into looking at meatspin lol
[code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code]
[/code] OMG WTF?? [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code]

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
I suppose I could get into this. Here's my confession.

One day my sister and I were outside, we were about 8 or so (that is important to know.) and we found a little bird on the lawn! We thought he was the cutest thing and so we picked him up and then we notcied that HEY, he's not flying away. Whats wrong with him?

We thought that he might have fallen out of the nest and couldn't get back up nor could he fly. We tried finding the nest but failed dismally. SO we thought we could be mama bird and teach the little guy how to fly. How were we going to do this? Well after just learning that mama birds PUSH their young out of the nest to learn to fly we figured that we would toss him into the air. That way he could actually get some wind under his wings and flap well.

... ;9 He fell like a stone and his neck was broken. Because we were so young we CRIED and CRIED. We laid him to rest... and then (As almost insult to injury) a cat dug him up and carried him off. (We didn't bury the body well either.)

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 88
I was 5 at the time. Smoooooth operator. Never caught.
omg me too! lol
you know the bulk bins? i wud pick skittles from them lol

hmmm well before dating my boyfriend i liked this other guy at the same time as him, i flirted with both of them, then i ended up with my bf miguel, and accidentally told the other guy i liked that we were officially dating. thing is, the other guy liked me, and i sort of broke his heart :-\
That kind of thing happens all the time! I would know, I can relate. I would be the guy who's heart got broken, of course. That's just my luck... :(

~Power-up

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Man Revanica, thats bad.
But dont worry, it was not your fault, you were just 8.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
I was 5 at the time. Smoooooth operator. Never caught.
omg me too! lol
you know the bulk bins? i wud pick skittles from them lol

hmmm well before dating my boyfriend i liked this other guy at the same time as him, i flirted with both of them, then i ended up with my bf miguel, and accidentally told the other guy i liked that we were officially dating. thing is, the other guy liked me, and i sort of broke his heart :-\
That kind of thing happens all the time! I would know, I can relate. I would be the guy who's heart got broken, of course. That's just my luck... :(

~Power-up

aww powerup im sorry...

but ya revanica my dad found a bird that lost his nest.
we kept him outside, and like in our house trying to save it. he fed it even, with like tweezers.
we finally got the lil guy to a person who takes care of hurt animals, but he died shortly after because he didnt get enough water in him. ;9

Rep:
Level 89
I got a bunch of people on crankeye to go look at a picture of naked men. That was over a year ago but those who clicked still remember it.

Right HOTS? ::)

You mean the lemonparty_dot_org thing? That was gross.

Yes. :P

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I suppose I could get into this. Here's my confession.

One day my sister and I were outside, we were about 8 or so (that is important to know.) and we found a little bird on the lawn! We thought he was the cutest thing and so we picked him up and then we notcied that HEY, he's not flying away. Whats wrong with him?

We thought that he might have fallen out of the nest and couldn't get back up nor could he fly. We tried finding the nest but failed dismally. SO we thought we could be mama bird and teach the little guy how to fly. How were we going to do this? Well after just learning that mama birds PUSH their young out of the nest to learn to fly we figured that we would toss him into the air. That way he could actually get some wind under his wings and flap well.

... ;9 He fell like a stone and his neck was broken. Because we were so young we CRIED and CRIED. We laid him to rest... and then (As almost insult to injury) a cat dug him up and carried him off. (We didn't bury the body well either.)
Yeh my story is basically the same, except that it happened two days ago and I did it for fun.

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
ok here is one of my confessions when i was like 10 or 11 some kid tried to touch me while i was changing in a pools locker room (hmm figure out where) and my natural reaction was to take the hand he tried to touch me with and slam it in a locker door,

in this it removed 4 of his fingers and the tip of his thumb, there was blood everywhere, people ran screaming, the kids parents dropped all charges for i don't know what reason

looking back at it, i have become even more corrupt and twisted with age, but those are all standards of viewpoint

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
DS. ... o.o Wait... So you cried too? But you did it for fun...? I am confused.

Oh and good for you LU. :3 I mean that certainly stopped the kid, but I wouldn't have lopped off most of his hand in the process.

Snailer <3

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
DS. ... o.o Wait... So you cried too? But you did it for fun...? I am confused.

Yeh but I was crying out of happiness... ;8

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Ok. xD I got confused because you said that the only difference was that you did it like two days ago and it was for fun. And certainly you can't be like 8 years old on here.

... Well I suppose it IS possible, But I don't ask people's ages. Its rude. Oh here's something about Confessions. I noticed since posting here I have a -1 rep. .... I totally find that amusing.  :lol:

Snailer <3

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Ok. xD I got confused because you said that the only difference was that you did it like two days ago and it was for fun. And certainly you can't be like 8 years old on here.

... Well I suppose it IS possible, But I don't ask people's ages. Its rude. Oh here's something about Confessions. I noticed since posting here I have a -1 rep. .... I totally find that amusing.  :lol:
Ah don't worry about it, only the kool people have neg- reps :police:.

Oh, I'm 19, you?

Confession: I'm currently seeing this person who REALLY likes me, but I'm just dating to get with a friend of theirs. And it's working. Heh heh heh... Stupid ass...

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Oh thats horrible. D: xD
YES I am 19.

Jeez. I gotta figure out another confession. Er. Dunno if this is a confession or not but it happened to me D:

I always got picked on in school, well, I was one day venting to my friend about it, and that this dorkwad (Being NICE NICE HERE WITH WORDS. o.o)  was going to get his head blown off with a gun if I ever snapped. Well... that same dorkwad had eavesdropped and went up to the teacher reporting that I DID have a gun in my bag and that I WAS going to shoot him. D<

I really wanted to after that. I got 3 days suspension from school. My bag was dumped out, got a permanent taint on my record. D< All because of some... freaking DORKWAD. o.o (Is be nice nice with words, yus. >< )

Snailer <3