RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Confessions

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Post a confession and comment other's confessions. So simple.

Rules:

• no multi posting
  • no flaming
  • no spamming
  • one confession per post
  • you shouldn't post gross confessions...
  • no senseless and pointless stuff like "Yeah, I have lied to my friend, it's not 4, but 5 dollars."
  • you are not allowed to change rep in this topic because of a confession

I'll start:

I have lied to a female friend of mine that I never had sex.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 03:24:41 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
( great topic idea, blizzax )

Hmmmmm... Uhhh well this *cough* "Friend" of mine ( <_<....>_> ), once started a non-profit organisation as a tax-evasion scheme, it got tax-exempt status, and donor recipient as well. I, uh, 'he' then used the company to set up a 'tax refund' idea with a wealthy member of his family, who owns a large amount of property, with the donation received, the money was used to buy up enough shares of the other guys company to initiate a hostile take over... The family member was forced to claim bankruptcy.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I used to steal candy from the grocery store.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
^ Wow, you evil badass...  ::)

Rep:
Level 96
I was 5 at the time. Smoooooth operator. Never caught.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thats pretty touching..My dad needed quick books on his computer...so I told him I would  go and buy it, and he gave me the money. Instead I got myself a gig of ram, and pirated quick books for him.. ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
thats pretty touching..My dad needed quick books on his computer...so I told him I would  go and buy it, and he gave me the money. Instead I got myself a gig of ram, and pirated quick books for him.. ;D

and i would have done the same
Code: [Select]
[code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code]
[/code] OMG WTF?? [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code]

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yay, away goes the guilt

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Some one put up something good. Sadly the best confession so far is Arlen's, but did you really have to add the bit about bestiality?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I threw a tomatoe at an old man.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Hahahahahaha that was funny. Did it kill him?

BTW Blizzard: Add to the rules the Rep shouldn't be changed due to answers in this thread. People won't post up good stuff if they feel bad karma coming.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
*changes 1st post*

I give Adam daily at least 2 rep-- just for fun.
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Alright Blizz, since your pining over no posts...

At my last family reunion, someone invited over a married couple, they're were in their late 30's. Any way the wife was fucking HAWT, so I decided to have a conversation with her husband ( Bald fat douche ), I asked him how long he was married for, he replied 7 years.

I then went over to his hot wife and said, so your husband tells me you've been married for 8 years? She turns red and about half an hour later they get into a HUGE fight in front of every one. I just lol'ed...

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
That's really lol! I wonder if they even WERE 7 years together...?
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Okay, the dog burning thing was a joke
LOL
jk

urm..
Okay, you think im pure veg, never ate a egg right?
But when i was 5..i used to eat eggs lol, i ate it once then realise "OOO CHIKS!" so then i stopped.
SO i have eaten a egg once :\

But now i regret it.

I dont like eating all that =)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Well I sure hope that you realize know that you're not actually eating the chicken fetus. :P

~Power-up

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I also stole an old ladys bread at a spaghetti fund raiser for a new retirment home.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Okay, the dog burning thing was a joke
LOL
jk

urm..
Okay, you think im pure veg, never ate a egg right?
But when i was 5..i used to eat eggs lol, i ate it once then realise "OOO CHIKS!" so then i stopped.
SO i have eaten a egg once :\

But now i regret it.

I dont like eating all that =)
OMFG YOUR DEMONIC!!!!

Speaking of chicks, my insane uncle, who is now dead, once as a child got a live baby chick and forced it threw the top of a glass bottle of coke.

Rep:
Level 88
Speaking of chicks, my insane uncle, who is now dead, once as a child got a live baby chick and forced it threw the top of a glass bottle of coke.
That's pretty fucked up right here...

~Power-up

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
No one else is posting anything even remotely good ( except for the nightwolf, who we now know is a fraud :'( ), so I have to...

HHmmmm..... Alright, I have an uncle, he's in the Navy, while he is married most of the family ( excluding his wife ) thinks he's a closet fag, so on his birth day, I gave him an anonymous present, it was a book on homoerotica.... Lol... On of my Aunt's started to laph and she got the blame.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I have a confession!
Mr. Fu is my son...

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I got a bunch of people on crankeye to go look at a picture of naked men. That was over a year ago but those who clicked still remember it.

Right HOTS? ::)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
When I was a child I was exceptionally skilled at catching pigeons with my bare hands.
My mother wasn't too fond of me holding the dirty city pigeons in my hands though.
The problem was that she would often notice when a pigeons flapped away from me.
My solution was to break the neck of the bird and throw it out in the nearest trashcan, after the fun of catching it had worn off.
This naturally meant lots of dead pigeon.

I have now lost the ability to catch pigeons with my hands, but I am still cold-blooded killer.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
That sounds like a quote to me...

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
omg me too! lol
you know the bulk bins? i wud pick skittles from them lol

hmmm well before dating my boyfriend i liked this other guy at the same time as him, i flirted with both of them, then i ended up with my bf miguel, and accidentally told the other guy i liked that we were officially dating. thing is, the other guy liked me, and i sort of broke his heart :-\

Rep:
Level 89
You cruel cruel person! :o

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
You cruel cruel person! :o

who Christina, or Zeriab, or both?

Rep:
Level 89
Mainly talking to Christina. She broke someone's heart. :'(
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 01:06:32 AM by Lominisio »

Rep:
Level 96
*plays a song he can't remember the title to*

HEART BREAKER!

DREAM TAKER!

(what comes next..?)

ORGASM FAKER!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

HEART BREAKER!

DREAM TAKER!

(what comes next..?)

ORGASM FAKER!

Rep:
Level 96

HEART BREAKER!

DREAM TAKER!

(what comes next..?)

ORGASM FAKER!

No, I must confess, you fail for trying to imitate a joke you aren't in on. :-\

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
DS you fucker, thats my joke, go screw yourself you noob...

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

HEART BREAKER!

DREAM TAKER!

(what comes next..?)

ORGASM FAKER!

No, I must confess, you fail for trying to imitate a joke you aren't in on. :-\
;D

More confessions.... I had a pet budgie as a child, he fell out of my hands onto the floor and when I bent down to pick it up I snapped it's neck with my knee.

DS you fucker, thats my joke, go screw yourself you noob...
LMAO!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 01:26:52 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
When I was a child I was exceptionally skilled at catching pigeons with my bare hands.
My mother wasn't too fond of me holding the dirty city pigeons in my hands though.
The problem was that she would often notice when a pigeons flapped away from me.
My solution was to break the neck of the bird and throw it out in the nearest trashcan, after the fun of catching it had worn off.
This naturally meant lots of dead pigeon.

I have now lost the ability to catch pigeons with my hands, but I am still cold-blooded killer.

LOL i can catch pigeons/birds too

But pigeons on mars?

Okay this is it, everytime i go to the temple/ get any food and am not in a mood to eat it, i give it to the dogz/cows and squirrels /birds nearby.
Especially, there's this dog near the temple, i give him half of the sweet, and the nuts i get to the squirrel/birds

I like it someone, makes my happy =)
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I got a bunch of people on crankeye to go look at a picture of naked men. That was over a year ago but those who clicked still remember it.

You mean the lemonparty_dot_org thing? That was gross.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
i know people who have gone to wowomg.com because of their WoW addiction
[code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code]
[/code] OMG WTF?? [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code]

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
i know people who have gone to wowomg.com because of their WoW addiction
Wow, what cute kittens! ;8

Must see!

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
i admit that i have tricked many people into looking at meatspin lol

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
I suppose I could get into this. Here's my confession.

One day my sister and I were outside, we were about 8 or so (that is important to know.) and we found a little bird on the lawn! We thought he was the cutest thing and so we picked him up and then we notcied that HEY, he's not flying away. Whats wrong with him?

We thought that he might have fallen out of the nest and couldn't get back up nor could he fly. We tried finding the nest but failed dismally. SO we thought we could be mama bird and teach the little guy how to fly. How were we going to do this? Well after just learning that mama birds PUSH their young out of the nest to learn to fly we figured that we would toss him into the air. That way he could actually get some wind under his wings and flap well.

... ;9 He fell like a stone and his neck was broken. Because we were so young we CRIED and CRIED. We laid him to rest... and then (As almost insult to injury) a cat dug him up and carried him off. (We didn't bury the body well either.)

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 88
omg me too! lol

hmmm well before dating my boyfriend i liked this other guy at the same time as him, i flirted with both of them, then i ended up with my bf miguel, and accidentally told the other guy i liked that we were officially dating. thing is, the other guy liked me, and i sort of broke his heart :-\
That kind of thing happens all the time! I would know, I can relate. I would be the guy who's heart got broken, of course. That's just my luck... :(

~Power-up

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Man Revanica, thats bad.
But dont worry, it was not your fault, you were just 8.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
omg me too! lol

That kind of thing happens all the time! I would know, I can relate. I would be the guy who's heart got broken, of course. That's just my luck... :(

~Power-up

aww powerup im sorry...

but ya revanica my dad found a bird that lost his nest.
we kept him outside, and like in our house trying to save it. he fed it even, with like tweezers.
we finally got the lil guy to a person who takes care of hurt animals, but he died shortly after because he didnt get enough water in him. ;9

Rep:
Level 89

You mean the lemonparty_dot_org thing? That was gross.

Yes. :P

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I suppose I could get into this. Here's my confession.

One day my sister and I were outside, we were about 8 or so (that is important to know.) and we found a little bird on the lawn! We thought he was the cutest thing and so we picked him up and then we notcied that HEY, he's not flying away. Whats wrong with him?

We thought that he might have fallen out of the nest and couldn't get back up nor could he fly. We tried finding the nest but failed dismally. SO we thought we could be mama bird and teach the little guy how to fly. How were we going to do this? Well after just learning that mama birds PUSH their young out of the nest to learn to fly we figured that we would toss him into the air. That way he could actually get some wind under his wings and flap well.

... ;9 He fell like a stone and his neck was broken. Because we were so young we CRIED and CRIED. We laid him to rest... and then (As almost insult to injury) a cat dug him up and carried him off. (We didn't bury the body well either.)
Yeh my story is basically the same, except that it happened two days ago and I did it for fun.

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
ok here is one of my confessions when i was like 10 or 11 some kid tried to touch me while i was changing in a pools locker room (hmm figure out where) and my natural reaction was to take the hand he tried to touch me with and slam it in a locker door,

in this it removed 4 of his fingers and the tip of his thumb, there was blood everywhere, people ran screaming, the kids parents dropped all charges for i don't know what reason

looking back at it, i have become even more corrupt and twisted with age, but those are all standards of viewpoint

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
DS. ... o.o Wait... So you cried too? But you did it for fun...? I am confused.

Oh and good for you LU. :3 I mean that certainly stopped the kid, but I wouldn't have lopped off most of his hand in the process.

Snailer <3

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
DS. ... o.o Wait... So you cried too? But you did it for fun...? I am confused.

Yeh but I was crying out of happiness... ;8

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Ok. xD I got confused because you said that the only difference was that you did it like two days ago and it was for fun. And certainly you can't be like 8 years old on here.

... Well I suppose it IS possible, But I don't ask people's ages. Its rude. Oh here's something about Confessions. I noticed since posting here I have a -1 rep. .... I totally find that amusing.  :lol:

Snailer <3

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Ok. xD I got confused because you said that the only difference was that you did it like two days ago and it was for fun. And certainly you can't be like 8 years old on here.

... Well I suppose it IS possible, But I don't ask people's ages. Its rude. Oh here's something about Confessions. I noticed since posting here I have a -1 rep. .... I totally find that amusing.  :lol:
Ah don't worry about it, only the kool people have neg- reps :police:.

Oh, I'm 19, you?

Confession: I'm currently seeing this person who REALLY likes me, but I'm just dating to get with a friend of theirs. And it's working. Heh heh heh... Stupid ass...

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Oh thats horrible. D: xD
YES I am 19.

Jeez. I gotta figure out another confession. Er. Dunno if this is a confession or not but it happened to me D:

I always got picked on in school, well, I was one day venting to my friend about it, and that this dorkwad (Being NICE NICE HERE WITH WORDS. o.o)  was going to get his head blown off with a gun if I ever snapped. Well... that same dorkwad had eavesdropped and went up to the teacher reporting that I DID have a gun in my bag and that I WAS going to shoot him. D<

I really wanted to after that. I got 3 days suspension from school. My bag was dumped out, got a permanent taint on my record. D< All because of some... freaking DORKWAD. o.o (Is be nice nice with words, yus. >< )

Snailer <3

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
OMG, another girl! :=

And yeah, that sucks.

Once I've gotten drunk when I went out and a female friend of mine was trying to khook up that one guy. To be honest, it looked like she couldn't decide to pull whom: me or him. O_o
Anyways, I told her "My God, why don't you just try?" and she's like "I don't want to turn out to be a slut...". When I talked to that guy and when I told him he should pull her, he said "I'm not so sure if she's after me. It kinda looks to me as that she's after you.". Of course I was like "WTF?!". That was going on like an hour while the three of us were dancing. (-_-')
Anyways, she went to the bathroom and I was like "Should I...? Meh, who cares.". I sent her an SMS with the text "Would you be a slut if I pulled you?!". She didn't notice it until the next day. She sent me an SMS and wrote "What was that supposed to mean?" I was like "I have no idea. Must've been the alcohol. I don't remember.". I was playing dumb of course.

I WAS drunk, but I always remember stuff that happens. I'm such a badass liar... (-_-')
Visit our website.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
My Confession.

I once went looking for sesame street when I was a kid... remember the theme tune "Can you tell me how to get, how to get to sesame street"... Well like a dumb arse I thought it was a real place (I was like 8 or some thing)...

I got lost... I had crossed several roads, I was told never to cross, I had gone across some feilds and through peoples Gardens...

I never did find Sesame street, and finding my way home was hard to...

When I did get home my Family hadn't even been looking for me, but I told them my story and they grounded me, sat me down & told me Sesame street doesn't exsist.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Oh thats horrible. D: xD
YES I am 19.

Jeez. I gotta figure out another confession. Er. Dunno if this is a confession or not but it happened to me D:

I always got picked on in school, well, I was one day venting to my friend about it, and that this dorkwad (Being NICE NICE HERE WITH WORDS. o.o)  was going to get his head blown off with a gun if I ever snapped. Well... that same dorkwad had eavesdropped and went up to the teacher reporting that I DID have a gun in my bag and that I WAS going to shoot him. D<

I really wanted to after that. I got 3 days suspension from school. My bag was dumped out, got a permanent taint on my record. D< All because of some... freaking DORKWAD. o.o (Is be nice nice with words, yus. >< )
Damn, I thought you said " I DID have a gun, and I WAS going to shoot him. Lol, still funny though.

LOS: I cried when I found that out. :'(

Blizz: So, uh, does that make you an un-successful sexual predator...? :P

Confession: All of the clocks in my apartment are set to 11:11.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Once I joined a forums to spam it, but I got attached so I started to try and not spam as much...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
FINE, I ADMIT

I put boobies on sprites sometimes.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I have a confession.

I stole the cookie from the cookie jar.

Rep:
Level 97

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
And i stole a cookie from the same cookie jar.

@_@
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I lied when I typed this here:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,12046.msg152413.html#msg152413
That's an odd thing to lie about.. o_O You evil basterd...

Me and Arlen are in love. You should read some of the PMs he sends me :o

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol, somehow i dont want to know.

- I cut off Nightwolf's hand for stealing from my jar-

No, really? I once hid donuts in my room for a month so my mom wouldnt take them. They dissapeared one day.

Rep:
Level 88
lol, somehow i dont want to know.

- I cut off Nightwolf's hand for stealing from my jar-

No, really? I once hid donuts in my room for a month so my mom wouldnt take them. They dissapeared one day.

your mom found them.

Rep:
Level 88

Hmmmmm... Uhhh well this *cough* "Friend" of mine ( <_<....>_> ), once started a non-profit organisation as a tax-evasion scheme, it got tax-exempt status, and donor recipient as well. I, uh, 'he' then used the company to set up a 'tax refund' idea with a wealthy member of his family, who owns a large amount of property, with the donation received, the money was used to buy up enough shares of the other guys company to initiate a hostile take over... The family member was forced to claim bankruptcy.
That is so fucked up.

EDIT:

I distracted a store clerk (mom and pop operation) while my friend stole a bunch of guitars and slide them underneath a fence at the back of the store. Man, I still regret that every time I play.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 03:25:30 PM by Blizzard »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

That is so fucked up.
Yeh, but unlike yours I don't regret it... I guess that says a lot.. *Shifty Eyes*

Confession: I just accidentally deleted all the files on my mom's digital camera that had her only pic's of my new baby niece..  :(

slydeltah: There's a little button that says "Modify" on all of your posts, just use that next time you need to add more info' instead of double posting. :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 10:40:19 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I was banned once.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
A few years ago me and my mates snuck out of his house (at 12 midnight) to go to anutha mates house to terrorise it...
We took a paintball gun and toilet paper...
LOL It took 3 hours to get there and back...
We walked.
He's a dickanus and still doesnt know it was us...
The next time I was at his house we snuck out to this girls house just to chat...
My Mum found out that time...
She told me to never go out at that time of the night AGAIN!!!
but I still do...
Last time we snuck out to the graveyard to get stoned and drunk...
The Freaking Graveyard...
I lay on a long grave that had a flat top and a big gravestone...
Was quite comfortable...
 ;D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You're soo mean.....

COOL!!!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
into a graveyard? youre brave :P
well if u were stoned then maybe you wouldnt be so scared after all lol

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Back in highschool, I showed up drunk numerous times.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I got so freakin' drunk on last day of high school. That was the worst hangover I've ever had. xD
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
I broke a Bone in my foot, for weeks ago. And I still am not going to the Doctor. I hate the Doctor.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
LMAO! At that day I was drunk I think I also broke a bone in my foot. It was tumid for two weeks and still hurting for another 6.
Visit our website.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i tell people i broke my arm snowboarding by going down a cliff.

I really just fell on ice.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I have stolen bodge's ex-avatar and used it for at least a week. (The avatar where that guy who smashed his hands, arms and head on the keyboard.)
Visit our website.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I'm a Christian who looks at porn.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 96
I have a habit of passing material from forum to forum.

Example: I steal avatars from here and use them on other forums, and any joke I see someone else post on one forum I immediately post here. lol.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm a Pagan that banged a born again christian.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
into a graveyard? youre brave :P
well if u were stoned then maybe you wouldnt be so scared after all lol

I wasn't stoned my mates were stoned...
I wasn't drunk yet...
I went there to get drunk...
but it honestly wasn't that bad...
until teh cops turned up ;D...
My mates all went and hid somewhere and I went off somewhere else on my own...
I had to run from teh cops ;D...
but they didn't catch me...
lol

Rep:
Level 97
I set my backyard on fire

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
I spanked a monkey  8)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I mastur... I mean do it to myself a lot lately.
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I have seven gigs of Pr0n on my comp.

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
RMRK Forum Idiot aka Blaze
I'm a Christian who looks at porn.
Ahaha, Join the club...
Being a "Legend" isn't always a good thing... I'm a legend for the wrong reason... maybe I can change it all... If I give it all one last shot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lol, all my friends are Christian and 95% of them look porn. ::)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
I'm a member and i've even added art to a lolicon art board

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Lolicon..... I just don't even know what to say about pedo hentai.....

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'm a member and i've even added art to a lolicon art board
*cough... Got a link..? :D

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... Apparently I'm *Currently fucking Silverline*... ::)

Lolicon..... I just don't even know what to say about pedo hentai.....
What about normal hentai? <3 :lol:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Normal hentai is funny.

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
lol. not pedo hentai... i just go on there cuz its funny.
most of the stuff is toddlerkon. Ever heard of that? thats where creepy old men draw hentai of TODDLERS... yes i really dont like lolicon... although its kind of funny that people have been arrested for drawing it.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'd like to see some one get arrested for it. That would be incredibly funny.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Confession:
I want to go naked on to a bus full of nuns.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession:

Confession:
I want to see that.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Confession:

Confession:
I want to see that.

Confession:
I'll buy a ticket.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 88
Confession:

Confession:
I want to see that.

Confession:
I'll buy a ticket.

Confession:
I'll steal a bus ticket just to see that.
Steal a ticket from one of the nuns :O

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession:

Confession:
I want to see that.

Confession:
I'll buy a ticket.

Confession:
I'll steal a bus ticket just to see that.
Steal a ticket from one of the nuns :O
Confession:
I tried that once, but nuns have majick powers. Its not a good idea.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
When i was 6 i used to eat flowers, for some reason . .
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Speaking of which, I've worn makeup before.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
I always threaten people. Alot.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 89
I've made people look at strange things. ::)
*LINK REMOVED*

(Sorry, Lomi: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,12284.0.html )
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 09:32:21 PM by Dr_eadful »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Confession:

I just removed an evil link.
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I think explosions are funny.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
*LINK REMOVED*

Hey Blizz: I'm pretty sure those guidelines are JUST for the spam section, we can still post up people being killed and having sex outside of the spam section :V

Confession: My family has done bad things to succeed in business... Really bad things...  ;9

Rep:
Level 102
I'm a bad Christian.  :(

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'
I cuss at my mother sometimes.  :(

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'
Is wanting to murder bad?

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'
I NEVER KNEW THAT!

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'
I've done it too many times.  :(

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'
What does that meen? lol

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'
I threw a rock in my neighbors window if that counts. XD

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You see children, Jesus is bad because he's bad mmmmmkay. So don't do anything that has to do with Jeus, because he's bad. Mmmmmmkay?

Actually, I want to watch some south park right now.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
*LINK REMOVED*

Hey Blizz: I'm pretty sure those guidelines are JUST for the spam section, we can still post up people being killed and having sex outside of the spam section :V

Confession: My family has done bad things to succeed in business... Really bad things...  ;9

The spam rules are more soft than the general rules. I will PM you that link and you will see why I removed it... Even in spam (I know, this isn't spam), it should be removed.

Even if I am wrong with removing it out of this reason, the site is trojan infected, so I had to remove it. ::)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 04:23:09 PM by Dr_eadful »
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I has a confession, tommorow I'm going to the optomitrist.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
When home alone I like to get Naked...

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'm naked right now.

Actually I just took off my clothes for this post... There going back on... ... ...

>_>

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I'm naked right now.

Actually I just took off my clothes for this post... There going back on... ... ...

>_>

Confession: I want to see that!

oh wait...

;D
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I saw that.......

post i mean

XD
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
I also like to get naked sometimes. Good thing I live in a third story apartment...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I just came out of bath, and am in a towel right now.

WANKY AND KINKY HUH?
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I have a confession.... I need to pee.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Confession:

I want to see D_S naked... again...
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 96
Confession:

I want to see D_S naked... again...

*nods head...then hangs it low*

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I forgot to make that youtube video of me being high.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Confession I stole every ones Garden Gnomes in my surrouding area and placed in this one old ladies garden, I must have place around 300 in there... She had to place an advert asking people to collect their Gnomes... I done this 3 years in a row... Then stopped as I deemed it childish... I was only 12... (How grown up a decission that was).

How I done it:-

Most people had their gnomes by their fences so people could see them, I stuck my arms through the fence grabbed them and ran them up the height of the fence and over on to my skate board, I could fit 5 or so on it... (ANOTHER Confeesion, I am shite at skate Boarding, I never mastered the art of standing up on it, I just sat on it and flew down hills, I once crashed into a granny and ended up on a local papers front page, but thats another story...)... Any ways I then pushed the skate board to her garden and climbed into her yard, putting the skate board firstly close to the fence so I could reach them doing the grabbing technique in reverse...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
LOS - ROFL  :D :D :D :D

Rep:
Level 96
Confession: I love the smell of my own armpits~.

Rep:
Level 96
Confession: I stockpile anime. I have a CD case wth 60+ dvd's of anime in it. My reasoning is "maybe someday I'll want to watch it again, and there won't be an active torrent!"

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I shave my junk.

Rep:
Level 96
Confession, I LAUGHED.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I shaved this morning.

Rep:
Level 96
Confession: My anus is bleeding.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, thats sexay.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Conffesion - I once needed to go a pee on a school trip to a Church (I have never been to Church before at the time)... I went into the back room and all I could see was what looked like a Bird Bath with drainage holes in so I peed in it, by standing on a chair...

I found out later that thing is a Font and used to draw holy water crosses on people's heads... So there are a few people in my home town with my Urine on their heads... VERY GODLY...LOL

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, that made me realise I need to pee.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Confession: I am a patient person but sometimes people get me angry, i mean angry as in okay, i'll cool, but sometimes so angry that I have to slap them.;
The hit me i usually move back, and i have slapped some assholes of my class.

AS a matter of fact, this boy is such a bastard such a bastard, he pickedon me, so i gave him a back answer, he shut up but i know he's gonna attack me someday or the other

*scratches palm*

hmmm
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Confession: I am a patient person but sometimes people get me angry, i mean angry as in okay, i'll cool, but sometimes so angry that I have to slap them.;
The hit me i usually move back, and i have slapped some assholes of my class.

AS a matter of fact, this boy is such a bastard such a bastard, he pickedon me, so i gave him a back answer, he shut up but i know he's gonna attack me someday or the other

*scratches palm*

hmmm
Don't you take guns to school there?  ???
That would be my answer...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I did once, the teacher shot a child but got caught.
Then i realised it kills.

Then i realised why i didnt see my dog after shooting him.

OMG!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Confession: Big Foot sees my back and cries.

Lol not really.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Confession: I was beaten by a kid in a game.

Not really. I could even beat a kid unless if he's uber and a cheater.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I want to buy nightwolf a sword.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Confession- I want to see nightwolf go insane ( more so.. ) and go on a killing spree at his school with that sword.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I think I should buy him a claymore.... one of those six foot claymores.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Confession: I often look at Saucy's cute pictures.
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confesion, I'm smoking a cancer stick right now.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Confession: Me liky Tsunokiette & Blizzard <3  :=:

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Confession: I once broke my neighbours window with a baseball and knocked over their candle, I almost burned their house down. Their daughter, who is 19, saved the day. She thought the dog did it rofl
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Confession: Dont call me a stalker, but i like collect every information i find. I check the post your pictures (and like blizzard, thought not ds's, i see pictures lol) and i get every information.

halo knows i know everything about yami now.

and blizzard, nouman etc.
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession: Dont call me a stalker, but i like collect every information i find. I check the post your pictures (and like blizzard, thought not ds's, i see pictures lol) and i get every information.

Well since you said everybody... I don't know whether to feel loved or to feel creepy.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet

OH CRAP! You know that I am actually a god and far better scripter than Seph?! :o
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
YES!

HOW DO YOU KNOW! I NEVER TOLD ANYONE! :v

oic,
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
everyone knows it because blizzard brings it up every single chance he gets

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
confession: Once, I went to fat camp, and thre was an all you can eat salad buffet, and I pigged out! Then they kicked me out! :tpg:

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I'm UBER pissed right now.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
everyone knows it because blizzard brings it up every single chance he gets

To be honest I'm starting to get annoyed by myself doing this. :( It ws funnny the first 20 times, but now it's just boring. :(
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I flipped off a preist one time. Actually, thats not a bad thing, its a good thing.

Rep:
Level 91
confessions: my brother fingered me once :)
Smile, god loves you :)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I now think she's even more skanky.

Rep:
Level 97
Confession, I think Fiestin was inbred

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, Mah daddy is probly right.

Rep:
Level 91
confession: what i said was a lie.

Rep:
Level 97
Confession, we dont believe you, you just pulled a DS and now there will be big debates on weather or not youre a whore.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
confession: what i said was a lie.

Confession, I don't give a fuck.

Rep:
Level 91
confession it was a step-brother.

ps not a whore!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I think you're whore enough to get off to my avy.

Rep:
Level 97
Confession, I made a name for her, Fiestawhore

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I LAWL'd!

Rep:
Level 97
confession, I walk around town with a stark erection, then I saw this thing, a FIESTINFECTION

Rep:
Level 91
confession: dont flatter your self.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I'm scared that Fiestin wants to be my new mommy.

Rep:
Level 102
There was a loud lightning strike outside and now I'm shaking like crazy.

Rep:
Level 91
confession: schools boring.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I really want a soda right now but I'm too fucking lazy to get one.

Rep:
Level 91
* happens to the best of us

*COnffession

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I hate my dog.

Rep:
Level 91
Confession: i love my dog

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I made love to your dog.

Rep:
Level 91
confession, i think my dog liked it.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, after your dog I made love to your mother too. Oh yeah, I gave her fleas because your dog gave me fleas.

Rep:
Level 91
confession: i could never get ride of those fleas.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I hope that you don't mean that you got the fleas from bagning your mom or dog.

Rep:
Level 91
Confession, meaning the fleas you got from my dog, hun.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I'm very releived.

Rep:
Level 91
Confession: bought a flea colar.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Cofession, I'm finally going to grab that soda.

Rep:
Level 91
confession: good luck.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I thought you died.

Rep:
Level 91
confession: awww i missed you guys too.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, Seriously I was going to start planning your funeral.

Rep:
Level 91
COnfession, was i invited?

Rep:
Level 97
Confession, I just masturbated ( not to you IMO)

Rep:
Level 91
Confession: have u seen me?

Rep:
Level 96
Confession, I think so.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Confession, who hasnt?

Rep:
Level 97

Confession, why, yes, that is the source of your sluttyness

Rep:
Level 91
Confession. shouldn't have said that.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Confession:
I confess right now.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 97
Confession, I have nobody to play UT with

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Confession:
I dont have UT

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Confession: Just found out that chicks cum white, not grey (like guys)

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
confession: Im wondaring how you found that out?

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Confession: I had to wipe it after *** and that other time when ********** told me that *** *** was grey and mine wasn't so...yeah.
I almost had *** today

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Confession: I had to wipe it after SEX and that other time when Dr. Meatwad told me that mens cum was grey and mine wasn't so...yeah.
I almost had sex today
Confession
I secretly can read what people wrote behind astericks

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Confession: I almost wish I had sex with Meatwad

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Confession: After I heard that, I felt like breaking up with you.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Confession: You're silly

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Confession: I have no confession's I can think of.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 01:56:15 PM by Kaitenshin »
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Confession...
I like dot's...

Rep:
Level 96

This would be much funnier if the text was replaced with a series of dots.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I don't know where the hell boe went to.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Confession, I think Boe's gentle heart was crushed by the cruelty of certain members  ;9

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Conffesion, I know where Boe man went, He's not coming back he's in heaven now. . . :( *~* - TEar shed for the lost

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
*~* no boe, NO!

Why ! WHY!!!!

Anyways,.

Confession: I AM IN LOVE  ! WOW~!
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Confession: Nightwolf's in love with his hand.  ;8

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Confession: DS Is in love with her foot

SORRY BABY BUT I HAD TO SAY :V
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Confession...
I work at McDonalds...
Lol

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I hate McDonalds.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Confession: I Am Watching u all right now, and what U all do in dah Bathroom  ;D

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I poop in the bathroom.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
confession...
I clean my lobby in the bathroom...
Coz it has a table and two chairs...

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I stole candy from shops when I was 7

But a whole tub would be like $1.50 and I only stole one every time.

~Winged

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

~Winged
=o

Confession: I just gave Winged an Evil profile Badge...  ;8

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

~Winged

And i thought you were a good girl, unlike me a.
I mean i am a good boy :V

well, COOOOOOL Winged.

~Nightwolf
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet

<3

Confession: I'm not a virgin.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
I once grabbed a pidgeon by the neck part jumped in the air and darted him to the floor. His head exploded, it was neat. I ran away as i started getting evil looks

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
All roads lead to spam.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Confession: I rep++ed Holk for stating this truth. :O
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

<3

Confession: I'm not a virgin.

Confession, I did not know that.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Maybe it's because I don't walk around shouting "I'm not a virgin!"
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I never thought of that.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Confessions, I'm bisex.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
confession: when i was 5 i stole a chocolate bar and ate in the shop because i thought they were free ^_^;

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
I like girls

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Confession: I've had a naughty dream yesterday night. :B
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I started working on Soul Refrain Complete.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Confession: I've had YET ANOTHER naughty dream yesterday night. ;8
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I'm very bored right now.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Confession... I have no confessions to make...
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Confession: I actually liked you necro  :o

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
I have had two muffins every day so I can be satisfied with breakfast

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Confession... I am a Squirrel ;9
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Confession...  My mom walked in on me once.   :'(

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Confession... I can't think of any more confessions
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 97
Confession, I only have two swords :(

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Confession, I let myself get shot with a bb gun for fun.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I want to do very wrong things to Gianna Micheal's ass.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Confession, I let myself get shot with a bb gun for fun.

YAY!! PAIN!!

Confession... I like pain O_o
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Confession, I miss saucy.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Confession, I miss Gilga.

Edit: Oh wait, he's still around. I'm blind.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 04:12:12 AM by Reives »