RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Confessions

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Post a confession and comment other's confessions. So simple.

Rules:

• no multi posting
  • no flaming
  • no spamming
  • one confession per post
  • you shouldn't post gross confessions...
  • no senseless and pointless stuff like "Yeah, I have lied to my friend, it's not 4, but 5 dollars."
  • you are not allowed to change rep in this topic because of a confession

I'll start:

I have lied to a female friend of mine that I never had sex.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 03:24:41 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
( great topic idea, blizzax )

Hmmmmm... Uhhh well this *cough* "Friend" of mine ( <_<....>_> ), once started a non-profit organisation as a tax-evasion scheme, it got tax-exempt status, and donor recipient as well. I, uh, 'he' then used the company to set up a 'tax refund' idea with a wealthy member of his family, who owns a large amount of property, with the donation received, the money was used to buy up enough shares of the other guys company to initiate a hostile take over... The family member was forced to claim bankruptcy.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I used to steal candy from the grocery store.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
^ Wow, you evil badass...  ::)

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I was 5 at the time. Smoooooth operator. Never caught.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thats pretty touching..My dad needed quick books on his computer...so I told him I would  go and buy it, and he gave me the money. Instead I got myself a gig of ram, and pirated quick books for him.. ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
thats pretty touching..My dad needed quick books on his computer...so I told him I would  go and buy it, and he gave me the money. Instead I got myself a gig of ram, and pirated quick books for him.. ;D

and i would have done the same
Code: [Select]
[code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code]
[/code] OMG WTF?? [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code]

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yay, away goes the guilt
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Some one put up something good. Sadly the best confession so far is Arlen's, but did you really have to add the bit about bestiality?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I threw a tomatoe at an old man.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Hahahahahaha that was funny. Did it kill him?

BTW Blizzard: Add to the rules the Rep shouldn't be changed due to answers in this thread. People won't post up good stuff if they feel bad karma coming.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
*changes 1st post*

I give Adam daily at least 2 rep-- just for fun.
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Alright Blizz, since your pining over no posts...

At my last family reunion, someone invited over a married couple, they're were in their late 30's. Any way the wife was fucking HAWT, so I decided to have a conversation with her husband ( Bald fat douche ), I asked him how long he was married for, he replied 7 years.

I then went over to his hot wife and said, so your husband tells me you've been married for 8 years? She turns red and about half an hour later they get into a HUGE fight in front of every one. I just lol'ed...

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
That's really lol! I wonder if they even WERE 7 years together...?
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Okay, the dog burning thing was a joke
LOL
jk

urm..
Okay, you think im pure veg, never ate a egg right?
But when i was 5..i used to eat eggs lol, i ate it once then realise "OOO CHIKS!" so then i stopped.
SO i have eaten a egg once :\

But now i regret it.

I dont like eating all that =)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Well I sure hope that you realize know that you're not actually eating the chicken fetus. :P

~Power-up

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I also stole an old ladys bread at a spaghetti fund raiser for a new retirment home.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Okay, the dog burning thing was a joke
LOL
jk

urm..
Okay, you think im pure veg, never ate a egg right?
But when i was 5..i used to eat eggs lol, i ate it once then realise "OOO CHIKS!" so then i stopped.
SO i have eaten a egg once :\

But now i regret it.

I dont like eating all that =)
OMFG YOUR DEMONIC!!!!

Speaking of chicks, my insane uncle, who is now dead, once as a child got a live baby chick and forced it threw the top of a glass bottle of coke.

Rep:
Level 88
Speaking of chicks, my insane uncle, who is now dead, once as a child got a live baby chick and forced it threw the top of a glass bottle of coke.
That's pretty fucked up right here...

~Power-up

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
No one else is posting anything even remotely good ( except for the nightwolf, who we now know is a fraud :'( ), so I have to...

HHmmmm..... Alright, I have an uncle, he's in the Navy, while he is married most of the family ( excluding his wife ) thinks he's a closet fag, so on his birth day, I gave him an anonymous present, it was a book on homoerotica.... Lol... On of my Aunt's started to laph and she got the blame.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I have a confession!
Mr. Fu is my son...

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I got a bunch of people on crankeye to go look at a picture of naked men. That was over a year ago but those who clicked still remember it.

Right HOTS? ::)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
When I was a child I was exceptionally skilled at catching pigeons with my bare hands.
My mother wasn't too fond of me holding the dirty city pigeons in my hands though.
The problem was that she would often notice when a pigeons flapped away from me.
My solution was to break the neck of the bird and throw it out in the nearest trashcan, after the fun of catching it had worn off.
This naturally meant lots of dead pigeon.

I have now lost the ability to catch pigeons with my hands, but I am still cold-blooded killer.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
That sounds like a quote to me...

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
I was 5 at the time. Smoooooth operator. Never caught.
omg me too! lol
you know the bulk bins? i wud pick skittles from them lol

hmmm well before dating my boyfriend i liked this other guy at the same time as him, i flirted with both of them, then i ended up with my bf miguel, and accidentally told the other guy i liked that we were officially dating. thing is, the other guy liked me, and i sort of broke his heart :-\