RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kazekem: The Wind Blade

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I started my game today. October 11 2005.
I think its coming along great so far. The first dungeon/place thing in the game is freakishly fun to play.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
Good, I like it when things are freakish. Freakishly fun is even better.  :P

yeah, shmee too.
Its randomly really long with not-too-hard battles and a lot of random puzzles. I'll try to make most of the dungeons and stuff like this.

And I'll release a REAL demo at the end of the first chapter of the game.(and there are 4 chapters in the entire game).

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 90
No offence to Halo of the Sun or anything but I find the battle music to be abbyssmal. Then again, that's probably just me being influenced by all those Jap RPGs...

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I think your music suits this particular game just fine.
I have played through the first dungeon, and I can say that THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE FLIPPIN' SWEET!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
If you write more music, then I'll just make the battle music change halfway through the game, like how it does in every other rpg.(I think thats cool!)
But that doesn't mean you make more music. Only if everyone else doesn't like it.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
No one else has commented on it yet... Maybe no one agrees?

schmaybe your right. But theres nothing wrong with that, right?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Haven't been working on my game much lately. And I'll release a REAL demo at the end of the first chapter.(and there are 4 chapters in a;; for those who forgot.)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I'm pretty sure a;; hasn't forgotten yet. :^^:

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Yossy
I'm pretty sure a;; hasn't forgotten yet. :^^:

don't make fun of me! the ; is right next to the l! Its how a QWERTY keyboard works!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I know that, you silly goose.  :roll:

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
This is getting off-topic...

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
*bump*

How's progress coming?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
I am so very sorry if this is off topic PLEASE pm me and tell me a way to get a Final Fantasy Tactic Scripts!!! PLEASE Sorry for going off topic! And i would like to play ur game! i like Paying games!
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
REALLY?!  You DO?!!  What a coinkidink!!  I like playing games, too!

Dude, you've asked for a Tactics script in, like, ten different topics.  There is a fine line between inquisitive and desperate. :whoa:

Geese are silly.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Im sorry but i just REALLY WANT ONE i think i got one but want more just in case. I have like 9 notebooks FILLED with IOnfo and The story for it and i really want to make one. I really want to play ur game sounds cool!
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 90
That's no reason to go killing other topics with your whole "CAN U PI_Z HI_P M3 M4EK T4CTIKS G4EM!!!!!!!111111oneoneoneone". Just make one topic, like you already did and keep it there.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
:^^:  :^^:  :^^:
That was funny. :O_o:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: zshadowzero27
I am so very sorry if this is off topic PLEASE pm me and tell me a way to get a Final Fantasy Tactic Scripts!!! PLEASE Sorry for going off topic! And i would like to play ur game! i like Paying games!

This is starting to get aggrivating...

Can we please stay on topic?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Kazekem is called "Kazekem" because it's supposed to be the Japanese word for "wind blade."  My handwriting is horrible, though, so when dragonmagna read "kazeken" he thought my N was an M.

Some trivia for you.

Rep:
Level 97
So, it's supposed to be kazeken? With an "N"?

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
So, it's supposed to be kazeken? With an "N"?

NO! yes. But that's not my fault.

BTW, I think I'll post a real demo soon.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
my brother is retarded(zshadowzero27)

but hte games sounds sweet! i should check it out! yeah!
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: mangadude5760
my brother is retarded(zshadowzero27)

but hte games sounds sweet! i should check it out! yeah!

That doesn't make any sense to me. except the first sentence.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
i thought there was a small demo you had up----???

:O_o:
Go suck a lemon! lol