RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kazekem: The Wind Blade

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Yeah, I'd probably just put the sprite of every single character there. Since there are about 15 characters or so, I think it wouldn't look so bad.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah!
I like how it looks now! it looks good!
Well Keep up the good work with your game!
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Hey, Skie Fortress, I forgot to mention that I'll need a spell-casting animation as well. But that's only 3 animations for each character, so I really hope I'm not giving you too much. :o

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 90
I'm informing you now that I finally found some time so the creation of your battle characters are well underway, I'm almost finished with Slash, next is Sasuke

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Skie Fortress
I'm informing you now that I finally found some time so the creation of your battle characters are well underway, I'm almost finished with Slash, next is Sasuke

Awesome, just remember you only have to do the seven in my sig. :)

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Wow, it's been like... 20 days since the last post here. Please tell me you haven't abandoned this project.  :|  :O_o:
:tinysmile:

I think he has. He's not been on fer awhile.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Rikkuholic
I think he has. He's not been on fer awhile.

OMG! :shock:
No no no! I'm still working on this game! what are you expecting me to do? A lot of people have helped me with this and its my first game where I didn't make it all by myself the entire time. :x
I haven't given up on this game! I've just been a little delayed since I've been busy programming a platformer game and its really hard, but its gonna turn out well with some help, so I haven't been working on it AS MUCH lately, but I definitely haven't given up on this game, and I doubt I will. Until I'm done. And actually, I think its been more than 20 days.... :oops:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
OK, well, I was just worried for a bit there. I really liked the demo and was afraid you'd stopped for some reason. Well, thanks for clearing that up!
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
The only reason I haven't posted here for awhile is because I don't really have much to say about my game.
But I will tell you I'm about halfway done with CH.2 and twhen I finish Ch.2, then I'll be halfway done with THE GAME!
Expect it to be ready when I'm done programming this game maker game.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
bump.

I decided to quit that one other game that I was programming. Its just way too hard.
(back to game)
But for a strange, unknown reason, a character in my game who lived in the city got their house map deleted. It was still there, with the same name, but the entire environment and events were gone. So I had to make it over from how it was at the beginning of the game. Oh well.

Skie Fortress stopped making Battlers for me, so I decided to make them myself.
Check it out.

And Sasuke now has a GUN instead of just his fists. I can do that since this takes place in the future.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Whoah, this topic has gone way into the second page.
Anyway, for those of you expecting me to be done with the game by now, I'm still slowly, slowly progressing. Too many video games are in my household.
But the reason I post today is just to say I finally got a program to change the rpg_rt icon and the splash screen, added more skills to the enemies and characters (each enemy has at least 2 attack options), and made all the battlers for all the characters, and lastly, made the facesets for the characters. I think I already mention that, though.
And I'm at the beginning of chapter 3 of 4 in the game, so yeah.
Just news to you all.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
You download link doesnt work?

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: LinkaN
You download link doesnt work?

Clicking the one in my sig?Because that works fine for me.