RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kazekem: The Wind Blade

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
I'll e-mail you a few chipsets I found that might work, and maybe you should check out www.phylomortis.com  They probably have something there.

You rock, man! More credit to you!
Those chipsets are uber sweet. :D But theres too much "in space" & stuff with them, so I MIGHT not use them. But they look remearkably like the chipsets in Kindred Saga!
And I got several from Phylomortis, so... No MORE CHIPSETS FOR ME!

NOW I can make all that other stuff & start making my game.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
question! where du get the battleback?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
where did he get it >_<!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Maybe he made it himself...?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Maybe he made it himself...?

Yeah, I did. I hurt my arm and now it hurts to write on the keyboard & stuff, so I haven't been able to work on my game much. :cry:
But I did make all the battlebacks myself, and heres an example of what the new "inner" will look like. I made it by combining like 10 chipsets. :lol:
And I've decided to keep the overworld the same, and schmaybe edit it a bit.

Not really a good map, though.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Hey, heres something schnazzy! All I hafta to do is make items & spells and finish my menu system, and THEN I CAN ACTUALLY BEGIN MY GAME! I'll release a demo when I'm done with the basics just to show off how its going to look, so you don't spend 2 hours downloading my game, and then your like "man, this game sucks!"

But I don't think anyone will do that.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
thisll be one of them best 2k3 games. good job.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
No way, Futaiten is so totally better than this.  This is the worst game idea ever.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
good point. they're equal.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Lord Dante
good point. they're equal.

Umm.... No, not good point. You say
"This is gonna be the best rm2k3 game ever"(that makes me happy) and then someone just disses my game & your like "hey, yeah your right. They're 'equal'". :cry:

And Futaiten is the best rm2k game ever; not the best rm2k3 game ever.
But thanks for your support man, I appreciate it.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
sry. yossys= best 2k gaem. urs =best 2k3 game. sry 'bout that. i like ur story, i like yossy's system and stuff. theyre both good, no, AWESOME!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
sry. yossys= best 2k gaem. urs =best 2k3 game. sry 'bout that. i like ur story, i like yossy's system and stuff. theyre both good, no, AWESOME!

Time to combat my own glory. Are you talking about futaiten book of days or the first futaiten.

And thanks for saying nice stuff, I'm 50% done with items, and skills will go about just as fast. :D  :D  :D  :)  :o  :lol:  :wink:  :P  8)  :lol:  :)  :D  :o  :wink:  :^^:

*EDIT* When I'm done with that stuff, I'll release a demo showing off my stuff.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: dragonmagna

Time to combat my own glory. Are you talking about futaiten book of days or the first futaiten.

And thanks for saying nice stuff, I'm 50% done with items, and skills will go about just as fast. :D  :D  :D  :)  :o  :lol:  :wink:  :P  8)  :lol:  :)  :D  :o  :wink:  :^^:

*EDIT* When I'm done with that stuff, I'll release a demo showing off my stuff.

um...the one (s)hes working on right now...uh....

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Book of Days is the one I'm working on now.  The original Futaiten was on Rm2k.

And I was just kidding!  DragonMagna, I wouldn't diss your game for real!  I think it's cool, I've even said so!

I mean, I'm your older sister.  I'm supposed to be mean to you.

But I really, really like your games.

All of them.

Except for that one that used the Dungeons & Dragons characters... um... Was that Knights and Ninjas?  No wait, that was the one with all the different classes.  Errrr....  the one that had the boring dungeons... that's the one I didn't like.   :O_o:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ur his older sis...for reals?

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
ur his older sis...for reals?

nope. shes crazy.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I finished all th items and done about 15% of the spells & stuff. I intend to start this game tommorrow. And release a short demo tommorow.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!  :D  Ahem, sorry.  :oops:

Yeah, but don't forget, the demo is just shwoing how its all going to progress. Not really any fun, just, like a quick download for you to see if you would like it or what.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Whatever you say, person I've never met in my entire life.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: dragonmagna
YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!  :D  Ahem, sorry.  :oops:

Yeah, but don't forget, the demo is just shwoing how its all going to progress. Not really any fun, just, like a quick download for you to see if you would like it or what.

SCHWOING!  I replace "Schnazzy" with "Shwoing"

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Heres that show-off demo I promised you.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XQSY0YV0

I hope you like it. I know I do! :D

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Just downloaded it and played it, and I have to say, whoever composed your music sucks.... oh that was me.... nevermind!  :lol:  

Seriously though, I think it's going to be a pretty schweet game. Although, there are few bugs here and there with the menu, but I'm sure you already know about them. And you're using rm2k3 right? I think you need to add a status option in the menu.
:tinysmile:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Isn't it neato?!  And, I like your music, Halo.  Especially the ones that are BGM # 5, 7, and 10 on his sound test screen.

Shwoing.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
You're welcome!! :^^:  :P  :^^:  :O_o: