RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gaia, Final Fantasy, real?

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Is this the Second Coming, or the Fourth Reich?
Maybe if you retards did anything but skim my posts you would know that I wasn't talking about a hypothetical result of global warming, but the ice ages in the past which were the result of natural changes in the climate.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Maybe if you retards did anything but skim my posts you would know that I wasn't talking about a hypothetical result of global warming, but the ice ages in the past which were the result of natural changes in the climate.

What relevance does this have? I have already explained abut Ice-ages not 4 posts ago.

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88

What relevance does this have? I have already explained abut Ice-ages not 4 posts ago.

LoS insists that the previous ice ages were disasters when they were obviously not and I felt I had to make a distinction between those and one that might happen because of global warming.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
So when the next one hits and loads of people die you wont cosider it a disaster...

And I think I explained myself some what...

What does Massive Climate change bring with it ?... A whole heap of natural disaters, fair enough the Ice age may not be classed as a Natural Disaster in terms written in doctrin, but to us, as a Human Race its going to see the end of many of our days.  Try watching the day after tomorrow, much of that film is based loosely on Climate change and the effects a few degree's could make to the golf stream.

I hate quoting my-self...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
That means that the iron-nickel core has more impurities than previously thought, not that there is some mysterious element in there. The temperature down there, by the way, is thousands of degrees.

Iron melts at approx 1535... SO if the centre of the Earth is that hot then how comes the centre is solid ?

As I said before, the pressure keeps it solid.

I can question Science for as long as you can post FACTS when you admitted your self we have not been down that far, its all speculation based on common laws, but who's to say common laws should apply.

What is a common law?

And if you are using Common Law then why isn't the centre of the Earth a Giant Gem, I mean a crystal or Gem is more likely to withstand those temperatures.

Because iron and nickel don't form gems when they are compressed.

Just for the reason of me questioning Scinece and whats documented as Fact does not make me a Retard.

But your questions are stupid and the answers are obvious to anyone who is really looking for an answer instead of just being stupid.

When you are being creative you must turn off the part of your brain that says "hey, this isn't possible!" because all of your creative output (on this forum) is fucking goofy and full of impossibilities.

Your following whats written again to be FACT and swallowing it... All I am doing is giving What if's... Yes those Facts you read are more plausable and founded/grounded than my Cloudy little dreams, but who's to know for sure about the planet.

Physicists, astronomers, geologists, biologists.

This is how I look at it, every thing that comes out of the ground / Earth has some propities of life, Life creates life, so is the planet alive ?

You say a Rock cannot live... Well done.  You could be right, but how borring is that.

So we should create a dream world because the real one is boring/

And once again, it has nothing to do with whether or not the idea of a globe-spanning organism is possible.

I am actually saying why stop at the Globe... why not consider Gaia is in every thing, the whole Universe.  A Divine Energy stream that binds every thing together.

What is a "divine energy stream" and what evidence is there for one?

Just because someone writes about it in a fucking story does not mean that they believe in it.

No... But its still a thought many have had... I have always had a niggle in my mind saying there is a reason for living and dieing, and my gut tells me there is no one God... I think every body has the same niggle that there is more than we can actually see and touch to this world.  And what if just one of those things is Gaia.

Your gut feelings must be the worst in the world.

The ice ages were climatic changes that occurred slowly enough for creatures to adapt to the new environment.

What does Massive Climate change bring with it ?... A whole heap of natural disaters, fair enough the Ice age may not be classed as a Natural Disaster in terms written in doctrin, but to us, as a Human Race its going to see the end of many of our days.  Try watching the day after tomorrow, much of that film is based loosely on Climate change and the effects a few degree's could make to the golf stream.

The Intuitor shows how bogus that movie was, and like I said before the ice ages of the past were natural, slow, and were in no was disastrous.

The dinosaurs weren't killed by an ice age you retard.

Debate-able... Some say it was a commet...  Some say their own Farts killed them:- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/855813.stm
Climate change is also some thing thats being debated:-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/dino_prog_summary.shtml

That does not mention an ice age, only "climate change", which could mean anything.

So who's to know, again your basing what is written on speculation... Nobody was about at that time, nobody knows for sure... Dinosaurs are Cold blooded, just like other reptiles they need heat to live, and to keep body sizes of their size warm mass heat would be needed, just 10degree's less than normal (for a prolonged period of time) could have killed them off.

Just because nobody is 100% sure does not mean that they can't be fairly certain. Also, some dinosaurs were warm-blooded.

Also, I think it's funny how you couldn't understand the nation without using real life comparisons. I thought you were creative?

I think I did make up a race of I Octi-Ped people, and based your idea on that and said Yes inderpendant leaders are needed...LOL

Did you just press random keys?

Perhaps you should have read the references of that. According to this site:

Thats a Loinanqualtrual site and can't be trusted... (See I can make up stupid words that mean bugger all in favour of my arguement)...

I use real words and I use them properly, you cunt. Use a dictionary if you don't know a word.

To be honest I don't do Equations based on common physics to predict what the Earth is made out of on a daily basis, so to read it and try to understand it and then treat it as gospel would be wrong, and to take their word as correct based on speculation would also be wrong.

I got that site from the Wikipedia page you linked to, so don't dismiss a site that you yourself indirectly referenced just because the information is inconvenient.

It all sounds like I am working off of science, eh? Well I am. You are working off of soft science fiction and speculation. Who is more likely to be right?

The Human Brain has not been fully explored, may be we are preprogrammed to know there is more to life than we can see or touch, hence why we endure life rather than walk around think there is no point.  So I would go with the power of the Human mind over scince any day.

Even if the human brain was programmed to believe there was life anywhere it would not affect the truth of the matter.

Planets don't have a purpose. They are the result of physical laws that are also without purpose. They just are.

Oh... really... thats your opinion, there-fore it is... I don't care if thats common laws of the universe or what ever else your going to throw at us... The Planet Serves a need there fore it has a purpose, may be not to the great grand scheeme of things if we blink into nothingness, but if we go on as an energy force who is to say the planets and the cosmos is pointless.

A knife has an inherent purpose. It cuts. A planet does not have an inherent purpose. It just exists.

Your comment about geology shows, well, how ignorant you are about the subject.

Merh...My dogs bigger than yours and my Dad's harder... Blah... Whatever... If your saying add great pressure to a rock and you get a Gem, but for some reason allpy the same to the Earth and you get solid Iron, I don't see how I am being at all Ignorant for contradicting the phyisics behind that equation.

Gems are not made of iron or nickel.

At least my What if's are Topic matter... And can you prove them otherwise, no, thats why your being so narrow minded about the whole thing and trying to give me a scinece lesson... Scince is always being disproven and re-written... One day, when we drill to the centre of the Earth and no for sure whats there then and only then will I know for sure whats at the centre... I am not going to take some ones word for it, thats just being a plain Lemming.

If you think that you can't depend on science then why are you posting in a scientific discussion?

So when the next one hits and loads of people die you wont cosider it a disaster...

And I think I explained myself some what...

I hate quoting my-self...

As I said before, there is a difference between ice ages that occurred in the past, which were so slow that animals were able to adapt to the new climate, and one caused by humanity which would be sudden and throw ecosystems out of whack.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 01:36:41 PM by Jesus Hitler »

Rep:
Level 88
A knife has an inherent purpose. It cuts. A planet does not have an inherent purpose. It just exists.

You would have to be God to say that though. I think this thread is getting kind of ridiculous now it's strayed...

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
Hey, Jesus, I want you to bring conclusive proof that the centre of the earth, is solid. We also have no conclusive proof, that the earth's centre is made of Iron and Nickel, we do know however, that the mantle, is. Physicisists, possibly. Astronomers?

JH, Astronomers look at the sky. Not the ground. Biologists do not study the earth, only the biomes that exist as part of the earth. Namely, on the surface.

As for a divine energy stream...what exactly is life? That's the question you have to think about, everyone has their own views. LoS points out an interesting point, and I think is more plausible than any other debate about what life is and where it comes from.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
Actually the center of the earth is solid. Its cause its actually so hot its gone past 'Liquid' forms and seems to have condensed again. There is plenty of prove of this out there, I had to personally cover this in a pyshics lesson a few years ago.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Quote from: Ravenshade
JH, Astronomers look at the sky. Not the ground.
Damn, I'm not sure whether or not I should rep you for giving me lols or derep you for saying something utterly stupid. Really, think about it, why WOULDN'T astronomers be interested in earth's core? Since they do study planets and all, and earth is kind of conveniently close for study and observation. So yeah, -1 rep for you.

Darico, did you even read JH's posts? Oh, right, probably not since he obviously isn't intelligent enough to point out that the core is solid due to pressure, not an insane level of heat.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 05:15:20 PM by gonorrhoea »
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
They don't just study planets, but stars and moons. They don't soley study planets. This means they wouldn't study the core of the Earth.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Jesus Hitler
I use real words and I use them properly, you cunt. Use a dictionary if you don't know a word.

I hate the word you just used, more than any other in the world, for good reason.

You may see this a bonus but I am no longer going to read your posts.

____________________Back to Topic________________

Actually the center of the earth is solid. Its cause its actually so hot its gone past 'Liquid' forms and seems to have condensed again. There is plenty of prove of this out there, I had to personally cover this in a pyshics lesson a few years ago.

Once some thing goes past a Liquid it becomes a Gas, I dunno if Iron would turn into a Gas ?... Imagine breathing some of that in, JEZZUS...

Gaia, Life force, energy flow... Could the Earth be an Ogranisum... Its hard to say for sure we don't have the facts, not hard solid Cast Iron Soild Proof like that Alledgedly at the centre of the Earth... LOL

So until the theory has been disproven I don't think it can be written off, so it remains possiable.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
They don't just study planets, but stars and moons. They don't soley study planets. This means they wouldn't study the core of the Earth.
Right, I didn't say 'btw astronomers study planets and nothing else', but I fail to see your point 'This means they wouldn't study the core of the Earth.' Also, JH was trying to establish that it would take scientists from various fields to make any conclusions. But then again you guys don't really care about science or proof of any sort.

LoS- 'You may see this a bonus but I am no longer going to read your posts.'
I read this as 'btw I can't refute your points so I'm just going to say I'm not reading your posts anymore because you're a JERKFACE.'
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
To be fair, Jesus Hilter really is a jerkface.

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
You may see this a bonus but I am no longer going to read your posts.

So what you're saying is that everything I say is right and you won't try to refute me anymore? I'll still be responding to your posts, by the way.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
That means he wont answer your question.

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
That means that I win the debate. In fact, I have won every debate I ever engaged in with him.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Is that cause you make him ignore your posts all the time?

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, you don't seem plesant or inviting enougth to be listened to. *Waits for the flamming to begin*

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, you don't seem plesant or inviting enougth to be listened to. *Waits for the flamming to begin*

But besides the flames, when have I said anything that was wrong? I contribute to the debate by wiping away idiocy, unlike you and others who add to it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Why can't you, you know, not be condescending twat? You don't have to be so rude.

If you don't agree with somebody's certain view, you don't have to be so insulting.

You even outright admit you're flaming, and you can expect another and longer ban if you don't quit it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 07:38:05 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
Was that aimed at JH or someone else?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I think Silver just got angry.

I think it was aimed at JH by the way. He is a twat, after all.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
JH is all right sometimes, but he seems to be testing his limits as of late.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
That or he just doesn't give a shit.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
I dont like to think negitivly about people, so i wouldnt go that far. However if he cut out the insults I feel this place would be a step towards one whole community instead of divided groups of people. I mean, at the moment its a case of pick a side and stick with it. But, i'm not up for picking sides...