RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy XII (Merged)

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Just use magic.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I see.

Thanks alot. when I get enough time for FFXII again Ill try that.

hm hm hm...

oh, what about opening the map? that messed mine up a few times.

Rep:
Level 96
Really? That can't be right. =\

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Hmm...Yeah. Well, i could have done something else wrong to though...

Ill try again this weekend.

Rep:
Level 89
Does anybody know how to get through the doors that are in the necrohal of nebudus[the ones that need an item to open]. because I heave already beaten the game but want to know where the madalians are?

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Does anybody know how to get through the doors that are in the necrohal of nebudus[the ones that need an item to open]. because I heave already beaten the game but want to know where the madalians are?

Yes. Remember the weird looking guy you see when you enter Nabudis originally? Talk to him.

It's a side quest. Just search Gamefaqs.

Fury is a funny battle. ^_^
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Has anyone played this one yet?
I borrowed it from my friend Jessica.
This game is so fucking awesome!
I love the battle system.

I have just beat the First Judge on the Leviatian Airship.

Maybe some Tips and stuff you could pass out?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 06:54:38 AM by Dr_Zeus »
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
um...you mean XII, right? the title says VII.

Ive played it. In fact, there used to be a topic about it ^^

(im stuck on the jungle Wyrm, when you get there let me know)

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Oh sweet. Once I get to him I will let you know. I havn't died yet, cept for the time I hit the T-rex at the very beginning of the game lmfao

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
The battle system looked AWESOME! I can't wait to play it, what's the story like??

( Oh I gave you a profile Badge Captain ;) )

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I PLAYED IT !!!

I just made it out of the sewers to the desert and after that i havent played it anymore..

Rep:
Level 87
ppl with B&W pics are not emo, ppl with anime are.
The battle system looked AWESOME! I can't wait to play it, what's the story like??

( Oh I gave you a profile Badge Captain ;) )

Story? Theres a story?

Ive beat it and its the worse disgrace of all. battle system was horrible. If you thought holding down x in previous FF's sucked you should play this. withen a few hours of game play you can go up to any monster, and not touch a single godamn button and your party will fight all nearby enimies and heal themselves and you jsut watch. there isnt even a battle them to spice it up. you cant control were you allies move, so the dumbfucks run up to monsters 20 levals above you and pic fights. You can try and keep a ranger, magician, w/e but it wont work, i guarreentee by halfway through the game everyone of your characters will have the same weapons and armors because everyone can use everything. personaly i thought it made it sorta boring.

Storyline is shit. No charactor develpomen whatsover. Ashe was a fucking yuna clone! Vann was the boringest hero EVER. Balther was the only one with a soul, and he seemed a bit unorigional himself. And god i jsut wanted to kill pennelo the whole time, i hated her.

The dungeons suck! their all about fighting and avoiding eneimes, you dont even have time to take in the scenerary cause your too busy trying to get away from 8 enimies that have all grouped togoether and began to rape you with status effects. Limit breaks are WEAK by halfway through the game and so are espers, so then the game is REALLY boring.

The storyline just bores you to death. I didnt even know what the hell was going on through half the game. they try and make-up for having NO FUCKING STORYLINE at the end of the game by ending with a pretty cool 20 minute video, but as soon as you remembered how bad the rest of the game was then video isnt enough to save it. You litteraly dont ever press a single godamn button during a battle. and no battle music!

It allso sucks that you will be in battle and you go to select one of your allies to attack only to relixe, without warning they stopped to heal and are now a million miles away out of range.

I HATED it!
"Your already not f*cking her, what have you got to lose?" - Mystery

"What I'm really after," Mystery finally
said, "is for people to be envious of me, for women to want me and men to want to be me."
"You never got much love as a child, did you?" Style  asked
"No," he replied sheepishly.

Mystery is THE greatest pick up artist ever and my dream is to become his wing someday, that or AMOG him!
 www.venusianarts.com <- mystery's site

"Attraction IS NOT a choice!" - David D.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
The sitting back and not doing anything is the Gambits. Turn it off.
I just got to the Valley of the Dead. I got to the Entrance of the Temple and I saved it.
I will play it again in a little bit.

( Dr.Sex... Badge what do you mean? )

This is an awesome game in my opnion. It also doesn't really have a LOVE STORY as other Square enix games did.

Rep:
Level 87
Whats wrong with love? Its an awesome thing, Id choose the girl over the treasure any day, because im mature enough, confident enough, and alph enough to admit it.

And as for turning gambits off, what would that solve. then your battles will take 20 minutse each because the game freezes while you select attacks. and if you have it set to where enimies attack while you select moves then it gets too hard, because the game wasnt designed to be played that way (I tried it) There arer too many eniemies and your guys attack really fast once you got all the augments (which is like a few hours into the game if you know what your doing) its just flawed. its either deathly boring, or it takes fucking 8 minuts to battle a a couple groups of skelies, or it is insanly hard. theres no "fun" way to do it. and its boring, you havnt beat it yet play through it more, the dungeons are the worst part. well one of them. and dropping romance isnt good when you also drop character development. at the end the character i was closest to was balther, and if he died i probally would have shrigged and went on. In ten it KILLED me when tidus died, it was HORRIBLE when aries dies, why? CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!

said, "is for people to be envious of me, for women to want me and men to want to be me."

Mystery is THE greatest pick up artist ever and my dream is to become his wing someday, that or AMOG him!

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah that does suck.
But I like this one, Its hard as fuck and I love challenges.
This game is like perfect for me.
I like Love in games but Final Fantasy had to many of them.
I love Kingdom Hearts all 3 of them. Best games ever I think.
But I also love a challenging game every now and then and I have not had one in like a Year seriously.
This game is like challenging.

We all have our opinions. Hey but you are right about the Dungeons they are to long and stuff.
Just to crazy I think, they went a bit far on that, but they made it a long game, so yeah I agree with you there.

The other thing is the licsence system.

Rep:
Level 87
Nabudis scarred the hell out of me when i went to get zodiack spear at lv 30. I had to run as far as i could with one person out and when they died switch and try and make it to the stairs. i got the spear but i died on the botttem floor on the way out, i was so pissed.

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I never even figured out where Nabudis was till I had the choice to beat the game.

I'm lvl 85+ (main characters, backup three are like 56ish) right now.

I first went into nabudis at lvl 76. I had trouble at that level lol.
I've come up with the perfect gambits now.

I'll share boss fight gambits this weekend. I killed the Hell Wyrm with them.
(Took a freaking hour of constant fighting.) Nabudis is a really great place to train at higher levels, constant cash and exp as well as a convenient shop to sell loot in.

EDIT : I've beaten the game. (great endings --- NO SPOILERS WILL BE GIVEN) At the moment I'm just trying to ubertize my characters.

I've got the Zodiac spear and Maximillian set for Basch.
Right now the Masamune and Maximillian set for Balthier.
and Save the Queen with Maximilliam set for Vaan. (I always play as Vaan)

I'm trying to get the wyrm hero blade (great sword) for Vaan.
I already have the Lu Shang's Badge. (took me a whole weekend to get -- included hunts)
Now I'm trying to get the God Slayer's Badge from Yiazamat.(sp?
It took me two whole weekends to kill almost all of the marks (includes elite marks).

All I have left is the King Behemoth. (I could OWN him if I could FIND him -_-. I know where he is, just having trouble with the difficult part.)
The Seer. (Taking sooo long to get the orbs.)
And Yiazamat himself. I killed Ixion while looking for The Seer.

And apparently I have to do the Yiazamat hunt before I can take Omega Mark XIII (sp?) for the last badge.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 11:45:24 PM by Tsunokiette »

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 96
You had trouble in Nabudis at level 76? I was in there at level 60 (I keep all my characters the same level) and I just set up a few ice-weak: blizzaga; wind-weak: aeroga; holy-weak: holy; gambits and they drop like flies.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Yeah use the 3rd evolution of me and you'll be fine.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 96
You've saved my ass many times.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
People just love me for what I am. (~_^)d
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
You had trouble in Nabudis at level 76? I was in there at level 60 (I keep all my characters the same level) and I just set up a few ice-weak: blizzaga; wind-weak: aeroga; holy-weak: holy; gambits and they drop like flies.

I'm purely melee. That and supporting magicks. I have every liscence (if you don't include some espers, have bought every magick/techinique. So I do when I have too. Usually scathe. I just don't usually like combat magic. I have to actually think when I use it. Not enough room with the gambits I already have set up.

And yeah, Halo's third evolution is freaking helpful!

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 96
I'm purely attack-enemies-with-what-works-best.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
You are abusing my godly-coldy powers. ::)
Visit our website.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
damn, i dont have any time, otherwise i'd get back, own that jungle Wyrm, and move on with the game...feesh...