RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy XII (Merged)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hax! Hax, I say!
Omega Mark XIII is in... the Great Cystal- check Gamefaqs, there are a couple of good maps for it on there.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Spoiler for:
The main evil villan is named Vayne and have to fight at the end.Most villans are possesed[2] by a evil monster.
[/]

...I hate you  :tpg:

jking, it was my fault for reading

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
MeltiGemini
Omega Mark XII
right how much hp do you think it has?
just have a guess and ill reply later.
(if  you have read a guide and know how much hp it has dont say anything please, dont spoil it)
below is the final bosses hp as in not the side boss but the final boss
Spoiler for:
oh and the final boss has 250,000

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Is anyone ELSE a bit dissapointed with Final Fantasy 12?

Beyond the graphics and gameplay, which are superior, I DO miss the turn based combat.

BUT... my main concern is the story, which never seems to be hitting the EPIC proportions it could be.

We get SOME invasion at the beginning, but where is the danger along the way?  Where are troop movements and more invasion?

Nothing really ties me to the overall story, and honestly, I didn't connect with any of the characters.  INTERESTING characters, but just... fell flat.

Anyone?
Jonathan Sodalis www.sodalisrpg.com
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
        -from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Um, were the troop movements and more invasion that non-existant in the end of the game? lol

I'm pretty sure there was a lot of troop movement and such.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."