RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
TDS:  Nope, I don't plan on releasing anymore public scripts.

Aww, why not?

Rep:
Level 91
Now this is just a concept; someone is making me an image for the sexy fat viking lady called Helga. It's supposed to be a spoof of Evony in that respect.

This is Evony if you don't know (one of the more PG-13 shots, anyway):

« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 11:13:52 PM by Wyatt »

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
TDS:  Nope, I don't plan on releasing anymore public scripts.

Aww, why not?

I'm not very good at explaining how to use the scripts I make.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
@Wyatt: Looks very good. Btw, "fat fiking"? :P

New screenshot from me:

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
Stumped trying to finish a good HUD.

Rep:
Level 75
That is amazing TDS where did you get that or did you make it yourself!!!

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Funny, now that I look closer, the script is pretty good. I was paying attention to the shadow on the banner, the man actually IN the water, and how the wall part of the water tile does not match the wall above it.

This is the tile used. The ground under the water matches, but the wall does not.

This tile has a matching wall but no matching floor.

Still, interesting little bits of mapping I noticed that is quite a nice change.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I'm working on a vector style tileset for one of my games, so I'll post screenies when it looks good enough to share.

Rep:
Level 91
Before:

After:

As you can see, the only necessary info is a username and a password. Super simple!

www.vengeance-rpg.com/v/

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
@Wyatt: Looks very good. Btw, "fat fiking"? :P

New screenshot from me:

That is one beautiful cavern dungeon shadow, thou the door seems out of place. Maybe a bit of editing it to look old & dirty would help.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Its not supposed to be a map...I'm testing out the clusters I made. I was wondering if anyone could provide some suggestions on how to make more, different ones or fix these up a bit? :)

Spoiler for:
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
perhaps a cluster that can tile, allowing it to be used for many things?

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
What do you mean exactly? :)
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 85
err it can continually go.. lets say this is your cluster |_|

if we tile it |_|_|_|_|

i hope that makes sense?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Got bored one day, made a castle. In-game screenshots if someone wants one.
Spoiler for My Castle:
Pretty mediocre.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 85
you have some height isseus smack dab in the middle

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
@IAMFORTE:
Hmm...I think I understand. A tile piece that I can use next to each other? Or something more like an autotile (in a sense..)?

Well, here is a small forest map screenshot. Someone helped me out with toggling, which I  had no idea about, and now my screenshots won't have those annoying lines :P

I think I need more mountains...? And the cluster's shadow in the center doesn't look like it matches very well. Maybe its because of the grass I added underneath? >.>

Spoiler for:

Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
The grass in the water looks really weird imo. It's just a very unnatural 32x32 (if I am not mistaken) block.
@ IAMFORTE - It's called a wall. You might see them around somewhere, I don't know if they have them in the great white north.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
It's an event image. It's not actually a square on the water.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Feeling a bit retarded now. I forgot that XP does that. ;9

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Feeling a bit retarded now. I forgot that XP does that. ;9

Prepare to feel retarded again. Forte was talking about the fact that, if you saw your map from eye level, the entrance would look like this:

V water        V water
____...........____
.cliff.|..........|.cliff.
.......|_____|.......
.......|stone.|.......

It wouldn't be bad, if not for the fact that that the front was that low, but the top was higher than the cliff. so, in effect, your wall looked like this from the side:

\
.\
..\

All in all, your "wall" looks like shit
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 82
Here's a new map from my game Castle Oblivion 3.

It's suppose to be a deserted town which has been attractive to ALOT of thives lately.

Enjoy and hope you like this map I made meanwhile I was playing guitar xD

Rep:
Level 85
Thank you naroji. . . i felt it was prudent to remain silent  after he hathpulled the fail

as for your map luiishu, it looks good : )

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Been working on a new tileset...

Its the tiles, not the map, that I want rating.

Thanks folks.

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
The trees aren't standing out too much from the grass, they look pasted in. It's probably because the grass is too dark.