RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
I guess that's understandable, but I guess what I'm saying is you don't have to make it seem like you actually did something to improve the game in order to post again asking for feedback. If anything, it just reminds me of that post. Just quote yourself so people can see the image again, or better yet, just post the image again, and ask politely for feedback. I did the same thing, and it worked, and I don't think anyone thought any less of me.

That aside, I don't see anything wrong with your game, but I'm not exactly sure how to give feedback on an iPhone app.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
derp. I don't care either way. I like the wheel better.

Rep:
Level 84
@Shadow: I think that your inside looks very good, and cluttering it any further as Solar suggests would take away from the look. Keep it. It's good.

Rep:
Level 91
An animated screenshot:

http://vengeance-rpg.com/battletest2.html

Actually it's the code for the graphical part of my battle system; all of that is scratch (well, uses jquery).

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
The animated Screenshot reminds me much of Fire Emblem.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Still working on this one. Might be an error somewhere.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
@Shadow:
I think it looks great, and I didn't spot any errors! I really like it, makes me wanna live there!  :lol:

« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 06:13:07 AM by MagitekElite »
Winter is Coming

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 82
Still working on this one. Might be an error somewhere.

Great atmosphere there on the beach maps! I love it! XP can do so much amazing things, so much detail. Even if I'm using VX :P

Rep:
Level 89
Thanks for the comments :)

Here's more of the same map:

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I love that one for some reason..I don't know why, It reminds me of tales <3

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
I see an error lefttop, last screen, the tree is missing a piece of shadow.. ;)

So, your map isn't bad but there are some things you can do better. As first: the houses. They are exactly like the house in the tileset, try to make some different houses. I'm talking about the shape..

I also think that you can make the mountain more natural, some different levels of high ash example.

Rep:
Level 89
Thanks for the comment Mark. Yeah, I missed the shadow error under the palm. Fixed  ;)

Also, the mounatin as 3 different heights, but you can't see it that on the screenshot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
A search all throughout the land netted the hero absolutely zero gold. :V

Those are actually some pretty kickass maps to me. The indoor one feels a bit too cluttered though, in my opinion. Great lighting, but perhaps a bit too much stuff laying around.

Rep:
Level 89
Looking good. But there's 2 error in the last screenshot:

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
@mark 1707, those are some stunning maps right there. I wish I used XP to its full potential before I did the big swap to VX. XP has so much more to offer in maps. Those are detailed enough so that there aren't any noticeably open spaces, but not so much that it's cluttered.
Congratulations, you found the middle ground!
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Something I've been working on :)

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I like it, so bright and cheery : )

And mark... epic

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 84
@Mark I noticed an error on the inside of your house. At least I think it's an error.
And what's with the bag of whatever under the stairs? The top half has a shadow over it (granted the stairs), but the bottom doesn't. I just doesn't look right to me.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Also, why does 1 of the windows NOT have light shining through like the other 3?

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
I think the light shining on the barrel in the top right corner is weird. It looks like there should be a lid on the barrel or something.

Rep:
Level 75
@Mark1707-Your maps are so good it makes me want to switch back to xp I have always thought XP had better maps but I forgot how much better they were. :) 

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life