RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Pixel Art Challenge: RPG Edition

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Make something pixely with an RPG theme! It could be related to RPG Maker, or just something from a favorite RPG.
Or you could do whatever you feel like, there's really no rules here.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I'll go first.

I was going for this style.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 06:38:55 AM by Acolyte »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I love Chrono Cross. <3
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

Tidus has the most fucking nonsensical costume ever, even by RPG standards.
like why. why everything

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Whoa, those are incredible, Aco!! 0_0 Yuna's sleeves look insanely good! ^_^

I would join in if it weren't for school and Fire Emblem Fates dueling for my time. Been really into drawing again lately, though still not much of a pixel artist. ;9

I'll be here in spirit, looking at all the cool pixels you post! ;o;
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
the right his left arm is a bit hard to read
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Whoa, those are incredible, Aco!! 0_0 Yuna's sleeves look insanely good! ^_^

I would join in if it weren't for school and Fire Emblem Fates dueling for my time. Been really into drawing again lately, though still not much of a pixel artist. ;9

I'll be here in spirit, looking at all the cool pixels you post! ;o;

I actually started making them as practice for lhuvia battlesprites

the right his left arm is a bit hard to read

yeahhhhh, I kinda gave up around that part. .__.