RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] CTRL+ALT RE

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Do you have a youtube account?

Unfortunately, no. I suppose it really is about time I go about fixing that though. Will spend a few minutes making an account and see if I can post the video there.

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
Game Crafting Minor
I could watch the video just fine, but YouTube would be good for advertising.

I'm super excited for this game now lol
It looks fantastic so far! You can see the fruits of your labor coming to bloom. ;u; It's also beautiful.

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
I could watch the video just fine, but YouTube would be good for advertising.

I'm super excited for this game now lol
It looks fantastic so far! You can see the fruits of your labor coming to bloom. ;u; It's also beautiful.

Thanks so much! I can't wait till it's ready for at least a demo, but it's been sitting around for so long I've got hardly any idea what to do with it. ^^'

Some issues with creating a youtube account. (in other words I've misplaced my phone) So until then I took some screenshots. It's really hard to screen because stills look pretty shitty with their incomplete graphics and whatnot. It's mostly the interaction I'm happy with.

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
Game Crafting Minor

Thanks so much! I can't wait till it's ready for at least a demo, but it's been sitting around for so long I've got hardly any idea what to do with it. ^^'

Some issues with creating a youtube account. (in other words I've misplaced my phone) So until then I took some screenshots. It's really hard to screen because stills look pretty shitty with their incomplete graphics and whatnot. It's mostly the interaction I'm happy with.

The graphics you have so far are pretty wonderful!
I know how you feel with the stagnancy. I have a game I've been sort of working with, but it's been so long, I can't even make another chapter without actually planning it out at this point lol

This game you have is very ambitious, so I don't blame you either.

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic

The graphics you have so far are pretty wonderful!
I know how you feel with the stagnancy. I have a game I've been sort of working with, but it's been so long, I can't even make another chapter without actually planning it out at this point lol

This game you have is very ambitious, so I don't blame you either.

Thanks you! I know what you mean, I had a hell of a time even figuring out how some of my old events worked, let alone work on putting anything else in. Haha! I think I'm always a bit too ambitious. Looking at it now I've got no idea where to go. :S

Started putting together the final version of the first map for one of the three race choices. (Each race has a new starting location.)

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
This is the village included in the demo, which I'll be uploading sometime around November. The numbers indicate how many people live in each location, each and every one of these have detailed and unique personalities and histories, as well as a treasure trove of side & main quests. It is possible for the player to interact with everything, either through examining or using specific tools & objects. There's an estimated six hours worth of gameplay and dialogue in this one specific area, with only one full hour complete, (assuming you know exactly what to do).

The village is still a major WIP, obviously.

So far there are only 20 planned interiors, but concepts for more, including secret and quest related areas are underway.

Despite it being incomplete, I'm happy to finally have the courage to move away from the rtp completely and focus on my own style.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
That's soo awesome! Good luck, I can't wait to see how it turns out! :gracie:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I like your attention to planning! That's always a good foundation.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Thanks Yuyu! Fingers crossed it turns out awesome, hehe.

I like your attention to planning! That's always a good foundation.

Thank you! There's nothing worse than working on something for hours only to find your foundations don't work right and you've gotta do it all again!

Just spent a good amount of time finishing the door system. There are a few things you can do with all doors in the game, besides the obvious opening them you can examine them which will give you a more specific description, and reveal any hidden things. You can knock and see if someone will let you in your you can break or pick the lock, the chances of successful break-ins are based on your lockpicking skill and how decent your lockpick is, your strength and level determine how easy it is to break.

Some doors may also be trapped, you can find this out by examining! Probes will disable any traps, though they rely on other skills, too!

Messing with locks will adjust your morality, and if you're not sneaky, get you in trouble!

Outdated video!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFBzm1PmbgI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFBzm1PmbgI</a>

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic

Incomplete Art is by the wonderful Zombiedoggy over on furaffinity.

Implementing a personality picking screen and appearance picking screen next, now that the first few sections are more or less complete.

Thinking of setting up a demo for people to try out the
character and companion creation, and maybe releasing the
character creation system for people to tweak and set up their own.

Any thoughts of this? I could probably even make some guides and
templates to go with it.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Yeah. That would be cool. :)
More tutorials/guides are always welcome.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&