RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
PIE

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Ok, Everyone post your favorite type of Pie!

Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
This is sewers material :mad:

Also, coconut cream pie is my favorite :>
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
pumpkin pie master race

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I have a recipe for pie.

Take 22 inches of dough and cut it up into equal 7 in. slices.

All done.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 82
OK fine i will shut up about my un-naturally large love of the delectable desert Pie

Nothing more yummy than a pie that reminds me of sand and sun... and dehydration.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 50
Lone Dreamer
Am I the only person here who never ate pie? :v

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
There is a high probability that is the case.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 50
Lone Dreamer
Ugh.. I'm sad now.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I'd be sad without pie too.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I could take it or leave it.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
FROSTED ROSE!

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I don't think pie is quite as appropriate as cake for a birthday party. They should lower its bar slightly to account for this.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
We made cookie pie today. It's exactly what it sounds like. We've done it before, and it's better than any cake I've ever had (though I'm starting to think that pie and cake are like apples and oranges, but I wouldn't eat an orange cake). I'll let you know how it goes if I survive.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I don't think pie is quite as appropriate as cake for a birthday party. They should lower its bar slightly to account for this.

I just ate some birthday pie today. It was awesome.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Birthday pie is great!

I prefer pie to cake in general. I go nuts for custard pies, and pecan and blueberry pies are beyond ambrosial. But chocolate and banana cream are the best! Swear to god, last summer my cousin and I ate six pieces of pie at this local restaurant that has a pie bar. Oooh my god I want to go back there. They had the best pies I've ever had, but unfortunately they didn't have any blueberry or pecan. They did have chocolate, banana cream, and lemon, so that's good.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Now I want to bake :o

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 96
And I would like to get baked.

Then eat some pie.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 50
Lone Dreamer
Someone, teach me how to make a pie, please.
I lack all common sense regarding kitchens and stuff related to them.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
And I would like to get baked.

Then eat some pie.

I'm hoping such baking becomes legal within the next decade ;).

To quote Bill Cosby "You take the crust thathcha buy at dah stowah, and you puts the fruits in it just how I like with the sugah. then yahs tucks it in with the top crust and puts it in da hot box. now, make sure yeh take it out before it starts smokin on ya"

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

As I see it you have 4 options:

Option one:
1) Go to the store
2) Buy a premade pie (Mrs. Edwards and Mrs. Smiths are my favorites)
3) Bake and eat

Option two:
1) Buy premade pie crust and a can of pie filling
2) Roll pie crust into pie pan, bake according to package directions
3) Add filling, bake again
4) Eat.

Option three:
Pie Crust
1-1/4 cup flour
1 stick of butter (softened)
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 cup water

Directions:

Add flour, softened butter and salt to a food processor. Pulse the mixture until it forms little balls. Add in water slowly and turn the processor on for a few seconds. You may need more or less water, so start with a little and check the consistency. Add more if necessary.
The mixture should still be in small pieces. (like little peas ) Remove it from the processor and form into a ball. If it is too soft, put it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Dust a rolling pin with flour and roll the dough out on a piece of waxed paper until it is large enough to cover your pie plate. Lay over pie plate, crimp the ends and poke holes in it with a fork. Then bake for 10 minutes at 350 .  While that is baking, do it all again to make your top crust :) (well except the that last part, laying over a pie plate and such.)

Filling
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Dash of salt
2 tablespoons butter
6 cups thinly sliced and cored apple

Directions:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Mix sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, and salt. Stir in the apples. Place into pie crust, dot with butter. Cover with top crust, and slit evenly to let steam escape. Seal the top crust to the bottom by pinching the edges together. Cover edge of the crust with a three inch strip of aluminum foil. Bake 40-50 minutes, until crust is brown and juice begins to bubble through top.

Option Four:
Buy the premade pie crusts and make the filling from option three. This is what I do and it turns out great every time :ladyj:  I have made my own pie crust, and they are good. But I'm too lazy to do that every time lol   

And there you go, four ways to bake a pie :)  Feel free to use any filling you want, but apple pie a la mode is my FAVORITE. So I gave you my recipe for it :aco:

Rep:
Level 50
Lone Dreamer
I understood nothing.
I'll just ask my grandmother to make one since I'm lazy.
Thanks for explaining, though <3
Maybe someday I will try to make one by myself.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Are 'Ms. Mac' pies available in the US? Goodness they're delicious.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3