RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Phoenix Wright: The Haunted Turnabout [VXA]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Phoenix Wright: The Haunted Turnabout
~By yuyubabe & Pisces (Dr.Mc)
(Also the proud 1st place winner of GIAW 10!)

On the night of Halloween, a young woman hosts a costume party. That same night, she is murdered in cold blood.

Characters & Screenshots
Spoiler for:
Phoenix Wright

This is me, the Defense Attorney in charge of proving that my client is innocent.

My assistant is...

Maya Fey

I don't know where I'd be without her, or her old sister, Mia Fey (deceased).

Together, we are going to defend...

Myster Korage

He's the defendant, accused of murdering his dear friend, Terry Covet.

The man who accused him was...

Inno Cent

This man is the witness. He's smug and arrogant, that's for sure. As a witness, he assists the prosecution's case.

We can all guess who the Prosecutor is...

Miles Edgeworth

We're sorta childhood friends, I guess. He's an okay person, but his prosecuting skills can be infuriating at times, especially when he gets that stuck-up attitude.

Finally, we all want our case to convince...

The Judge

He's a kind man, but a little too easily swayed. Sometimes that helps me, other times it hurts me. But I trust that he's always looking for the truth.

Credits & Special Thanks
Spoiler for:

--Credits--

• Modern Algebra
  • TDS
  • Falcao
  • Capcom
  • Enterbrain
  • Roph ^^

--Special Thanks--

• Roph (because he gave birth to all of us)
  • Malson (for introducing us to Phoenix Wright games ;o)
  • Acostrike (for being awesome & PW fans :V)
  • Pacman (because we still miss him ;o;)
  • NAMKCOR (for hosting this GIAW :D)
  • Modern Algebra again ('nuff said ^-^)

Court is now in session!

Download

Download it here!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 06:23:36 PM by yuyubabe »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Let me know how it goes ;o

I didn't test the DL link :O
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O
Downloading now, it looks ok.

edit: This is awesome, sort of a different twist as to rpg maker games that i've played. I like it, although its a little bit hard it sorta reminds me of The Mentalist.
Great job.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 06:55:38 PM by chapmanproductions »

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Great game, haven't explored all of the possible choices, but over all i beat it, it was a really good game given you had a week to complete it
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks, guys! :)

edit: This is awesome, sort of a different twist as to rpg maker games that i've played. I like it, although its a little bit hard it sorta reminds me of The Mentalist.
Great job.

Phoenix Wright games are tough. >_< I tried to take it easy on this one, but even writing it was kinda tough haha.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
Too much halloween for me.
But i haven't found the theme script like you use script in this game.
Like the person said with theme
[

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O
lol, what?  :o

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Too much halloween for me.
But i haven't found the theme script like you use script in this game.
Like the person said with theme

I'm a little confused about what you just said. :o It's a Halloween project, yes, it will have Halloween in it. :P

As for scripts, I only used about 3 and the top 3 credits on my credits list are the scripters.~ (I think it was ATS Message Options - Modern Algebra, Splash Screen - TDS, and Mouse System - Falcao). :)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Downloading  now.

EDIT: The ending made me cry a little. ;-;

That poor wrestler got framed for the ghost's murder. Will they ever catch the ghost? Is it the ghost of a dog?
Maybe a dog ghost of some kind.

i cried every tim
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 05:40:03 AM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
it ok ;_; glad u liekd it n cryd
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]