RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[April Fool's] RMRK Guilds 2012

Poll

what rating do you give this prank?

6 (31.6%)
2 (10.5%)
2 (10.5%)
1 (5.3%)
2 (10.5%)
6 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
lol the fact this was posted on april first was part of why i with held officially throwing my name out there...I get ultra paranoid on april fools day.  It seemed to work well for me this time XD

Of course, the thing I was most paranoid about was if this was real and if jormarcenter picked me...lmao
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
If jomar wanted to have done a real prank, he would have had someone plan out what his posts would say, and convince us all that he knew what we we've been talking about the whole time, and he's actually quite good with grammar.

That would be a real kicker, lo. :V
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Nice Namckor! You gave me a good laugh ^_^

And good job guys causing this joke to actually trigger a real competition.

*hugs*