RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mapper needed for RPG maker XP

Rep: +0/-0Level 59
RMRK Junior
I'm looking for someone to do a couple of maps using RPG Maker XP. They're a couple of smallish maps and a forest maze. I'm not looking for an expert but no noobs either. The tiles needed for the first 3 should are a modern type classroom, town and room with computers/cars/street signs and lamps/etc. Not futuristic just modern. After that it's a forest hut and the forest maze with boulders/tall grass/streams and a waterfall if possible. I'm sorry but this is a NON-PAYING gig for a demo to hopefully get investors interested in future projects. So If you are a descent mapper with some free time, please contact me for more details.

Rep:
Level 62
Dreamer
I can help you I guess, PMS me with your Msn or Email so we can talk.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
If you get the PMS, I reccommend a heating pad for the cramps.

lol
:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
If you get the PMS, I reccommend a heating pad for the cramps.

lel

Midol works nice, too. :-*
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]