RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chaos Project - Final Demo Version: 1.2.0.0

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Lol, just continue playing. When you reach Esteria and talk to that sailor in the upper left corner on the map, you will know what the woman is for. ;) It's a little side quest.
About the hooded man... Well... After the Great marsh you will "meet" him again. When you finally can leave the area around Lorence castle, you will notice that he's gone from Reeva. He's there more like a gag for the storyline. ;D When you play the game through and play it the next time, you will be like "Hey! It's him!"

lol, ok then.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Update to 1.0.5.1
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
52 MB? Are you nuts? I've been downloading oon and off for at least two days and it's still only at 56%.

But I can already see it's magnificent. I'll review later, when I fully download it.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Believe me, you won't regret downloading this game. :)
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah you wont, cuz this games...well how can i describe it

IT ROX!!!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
...Finally! It's done. And yes, I see what you mean. It's amazingly incredible, every part of it. I like especially the scene in the intro where they're panning through the laboratory Jason finds later on, but everything is very well made.

I was at the ending of Giada Castle, but I decided to restart the game because Jason kept fainting before he escaped from the castle. He only had 25 HP left, you see, and he's not very fast or evasive by nature, anyways.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Yeah, he's more the powerful guy. I should make him recover before escaping. I'll include that in 1.1.0.0 I'm going to release later. This one will have a modified battle scene and several other add-ons.
Visit our website.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I'd just like to pop my head in and ask, was the ending in the Beta version and actual ending? If you have pointed it out, please remove my post.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, he's more the powerful guy. I should make him recover before escaping. I'll include that in 1.1.0.0 I'm going to release later. This one will have a modified battle scene and several other add-ons.

You just keep getting better and better with each version, don't you? But yes, I do think you should recover players a bit more, like in other professional games.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I'd just like to pop my head in and ask, was the ending in the Beta version and actual ending? If you have pointed it out, please remove my post.

~Winged

No. It's just the middle. ;D That's where the part starts that connect this game with the other games from "The Legend of Lexima" series. ;D

You just keep getting better and better with each version, don't you?

I have to. ;D Wouldn't be fun if it gets worse, would it? ;)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
True. Just to help you get better, I'll say that the passage in the tunnel from Reeva to Lisk looks very tacky, especially when you go in the door on one side and reappear on the other side instantaneously. Why not make the smaller tunnel in the main tunnel passable, but always on top? It'll look like the player is going through the smaller tunnel.

I'm stuck at the matrix of switches in Lorence (?) Castle. I just can't figure out how to press all of them down. I'm a desperate cheater, but could someone help me?

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
EDIT:

Download the second attachment and extract it into the folder where the game itself is. The update 1.0.4.2 includes:

- 20% higher ability damage
- new Unity Force System (Party Attack); an NPC in Reeva can tell you more
- changed a few maps (Unknown Laboratory and Reeva caves) and updated a few others
- slight updates everywhere in the scripts
- potential glitches fixed
- Analyze ability removed from Jason's skills, talk to the rabbit in Reeva (this is the ACTUAL way how to get this ability)

You didn't download the updates. ;)

And that puzzle is just optional. If you can solve it, you get a Strength Ring.
Alright... how did it go again...?

Spoiler for Solution for the puzzle in Lorence Castle:
Here is a "picture" of the puzzle, press all the switches marked with X.

Code: [Select]
X X X O X O X

X O X X O X O

X O O X O O X

X O X X O X O

X X X O X O X

Since it's symetric you can also just:

Code: [Select]
X O X O X X X

O X O X X O X

X O O X O O X

O X O X X O X

X O X O X X X
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 02:33:48 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
No, actually, I downloaded all the updates, one by one. I wonder what the problem is?

Spoiler for:
Ah, yes, I've found that the stone tigers turn when you press action button, but what do I do now? I only need a hint this time.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 05:43:45 PM by .:Pyroken Serafoculus:. »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Hm, maybe I did something wrong. ?_? The version 1.1.0.0 will be available as .rgssad file. So you will onyl need to replace the old one.

Spoiler for Hint:
Easy. In the room with the bed you can find a writing where it says "Don't let the tigers see you..."
Spoiler for Solution:
Make the tigers look away from the carpet.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
Is that it? I must be truly idiotic to miss that. Don't let the tigers see you... Nice.

Yeah, an .rgssad file would be foolproof.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Ok yeah it's amazing. Blizzard you are a legend. Your game rocks, your scripts do and your tutorial does. I like your mixed use of music in the game... im a music man so I tend to pick out what is a really good piece =P. Best game ive played on here.
Leons Vengance
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24854.0.html

Project: Leons Vengance
Overall:10%
Maps:7%
Story:8%
Sidequests:4%
Database: 30%

<3
Rep:
Level 90

~Winged

No. It's just the middle. ;D That's where the part starts that connect this game with the other games from "The Legend of Lexima" series. ;D

Middle?! Oh my gosh that means heaps longer play time! Score ;D! I thought it was actually the end but I knew you wouldn't have something as poorly detailed as that as the ending.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Of course not. No self-respecting plotmaker, least of all Blizzard, would make something as anticlimactic as that. For that matter, you could add a bit more detail even to that, Blizzard. It just dsoesn't seem to amount up to the rest of the demo.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
wow that is an awesome game....those pictures made it really intriguing..i will definetely download it..

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
Crazy game. Loved it. Nice Cemetery or whatever in South Lisk. Very creepy and the music goes well with it. I'm in the forest of illusions trying to figure out what to do XD.
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Of course not. No self-respecting plotmaker, least of all Blizzard, would make something as anticlimactic as that. For that matter, you could add a bit more detail even to that, Blizzard. It just dsoesn't seem to amount up to the rest of the demo.

I consider the game split up in 2 main parts. The first part is actually roaming around trying to find a way home. As Winged once suggested I have made a cutscene when the part enters the Tower of Memories. Jason feels relief it's going to end soon, because this pointless roaming around was really annoying him. But at the top of the tower... heh, you'll have to wait for the full game to find out more. A grand conspiracy is going on. Leximus and Setzer, together with Siegfried and Duke were only able to stop Nemesis's men for a certain period of time. The second part takes the player deeper into the actual game and the actual "Legend of Lexima".
The player will find out about Chaos, Lexima (main background), the Chosen One and the War against the First Creation (TLoL 3), the inferior Lexima Warrior Vex/Vortex and his brother Blizzard (TLoL 2), some pieces about the Final War, the Lexima Warriors, Warriors of Death and Guardians of Chaos (plot in common). ;8 I reposted the topic about the main background for you if you're eager to read it, lol!

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,12821.0

In other words: The first half of the game is just the warmup for a showdown of the superlative!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 09:15:31 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Update to 1.2.0.0.

I have added many new features and most probably this will be it as for the Final Demo. Check out the first post.
Visit our website.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I just downloaded 1.2 last night
it's absolutely awesome.
the characters are good, the story is solid, and I love the ring menu for battle.
the only thing I can say that I don't like, is how many different styles all clash together.
RTP with Quasi-3d with Anime, it just looks really jumbled.
other than that, I was hoping for some original, un-liscenced music.

great though, I enjoyed playing it, and am going to continue later today.

also, if you haven't already, release the script for the battle cam please?! it's too damn good.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I'm too lazy to post it here on rmrk, here's the link:

http://chaosproject.co.nr/index.php?showtopic=55

Yeah, I know about the graphic styles. =/ It annoys me as well. It's the only thing that actually prevents my game to be even more awesome. =/ The problem is that it would take too much time if I do it myself, since I don't have any graphical designers working for me.
I'll guess I'll just have to convince with many custom scripts, playability, story, (coming soon) awesome cutscenes and epic battles. =/ (lol, I'm flattering myself xD )
Visit our website.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
glad you actually released it
it's something any great game should have (it's awesome)

anyways, the music kinda bugs me too.
none of it is original and some of the styles clash.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon