RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chaos Project - Final Demo Version: 1.2.0.0

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Just out of interest, how much further does this go compared to the beta? (No spoilers thanks  ;))

~Winged

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Uhm can you reupload it ??
It goes at less than 3 kb/s :S

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Have you tried the alternative link? I'll try it later.

@winged: It doesn't go over the beta. You play until the end of Vendetta. In 1.0.4.2 there is a new "party attack" system called Unity Force and the map in the Unknown Laboratory and the Reeva caves were changed. (The lab was changes quite a good part and the entire lab starts shaking before you run away from the monster.)

And the file missing in 1.0 is also included.

EDIT:

The speed problem was fixed (kinda). It should go smoothly again from tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 05:06:02 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I'm just playing it for the first time. I haven't had time. It's a great game. But right when this happened...
Spoiler for:
I defeted the first boss and we were running and we went to the computer then he started catching up and we went to teleport to the next room and it said something like "portal not found" with a bunch of numbers and stuff.

EDIT: Where do you get those rippin' metel songs you use for battle? I need something like that.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 07:50:07 AM by Irockman1 »

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: Blizzard
EDIT: There occured a slight problem. A file is missing. Just download the file from the attachment, extract it and put it into the game's folder. Create a new folder "Graphics" and go inside, create another and name it "Characters". Put the file into "Characters". Done.
(You are free to use this file in your own game. If you do so, give me credit.)

Thanks for hosting, Leviyah! =D

Download

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Quote from: Blizzard
EDIT: There occured a slight problem. A file is missing. Just download the file from the attachment, extract it and put it into the game's folder. Create a new folder "Graphics" and go inside, create another and name it "Characters". Put the file into "Characters". Done.
(You are free to use this file in your own game. If you do so, give me credit.)

Thanks for hosting, Leviyah! =D

Download

Thanks.

This could is the best gtame on this forum. It's great so far. ***** out of *****

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 88
Downloading it now! =D From what I've seen of Blizzard's script I have faith.  :D

EDIT:

Wow! That's so cool, the music is awesome (especially that battle at the start) how on Earth do you make cutscenes like that, let only make battles you can watch? How did you make the fade in off different tiles when leaving the classroom. Awesome so far... you are excellent at mapping.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 06:06:22 AM by ataraxy2 »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Thanks. :) I am trying hard. ;D
I got many songs from my ex-roommate, he is listening to Metal and similar. I've heard a few good songs and just thought "Damn, that would spice up the boss battles!". fter that I only used a wave editing program (Steinberg Wavelab) to cut the music, so it sounds good when looping.

BTW, I updated the version to 1.0.5.0. I am actually surprised that nobody so far has downloaded version 1.0.4.2. ?_?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 12:45:54 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
Looks and sounds like a great game. But I'm unable to download rar. files.

Click the pic!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
If you are not on Dial-Up I recommend the normal download. It's .zip. If you are, just download WinRar from the attachment at this post and you'll be fine.

Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
When the trial runs out(40 days), don't get rid of it. It never makes you pay like RPG Maker.

Rep:
Level 88
Funny that, I've had it for ALOT longer than 40 days and it still says I have 40 days left.  :D

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
^^lol

Whenever I open it, it says I need to pay, or remove it. But I just click the "close", and close the message, and carry on. lol

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Same over here. No worries about the 40 days trial. I've had mine now for nearly a year. ::)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
That's very suspicious... and obviously not intended.  ;D

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I guess somebody didn't crack it right, lol!
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Somebody didn't know how to MAKE people pay, lol!

By the way, how much money do you need to bribe:

The woman in Reeva
The hooded man in Reeva.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 05:05:02 PM by nevfx »

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I have the official version 1.02 but not official ^^

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

Rep:
Level 88
The woman in Reeva
The hooded man in Reeva.

You desperate cheat! :p I myself only got up to the cave, quit. Wasn't in the puzzle-like mood, I'll continue when I am - although I have a visitor today...

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I've tried everything! They just don't respond! Did you do it?

Rep:
Level 88
To be honest I quit at the puzzle. I'm just NOT in the mood... I'll probably come back later - but at the moment I've been experimenting on this program called RPG Maker or something. Also FL.

Maybe they don't want money, no doubt you just need to pass something and they'll be gullible to react. Either that or it's a cool thing where you need MAX Gil to have reactions.  :D

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lol, just continue playing. When you reach Esteria and talk to that sailor in the upper left corner on the map, you will know what the woman is for. ;) It's a little side quest.
About the hooded man... Well... After the Great marsh you will "meet" him again. When you finally can leave the area around Lorence castle, you will notice that he's gone from Reeva. He's there more like a gag for the storyline. ;D When you play the game through and play it the next time, you will be like "Hey! It's him!"
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 03:44:32 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
*writes down notes*

These types of things are good, increase the quality of the RPG.