RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Loop

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
My Computer
How do i stop loops when i create an intro screen
I am the master of my digital way of life...

Rep:
Level 90
End loop (if that is what your asking.)

If not I'll be on tomorrow and might be able to help you more.
Eclipse: Darkness Arising
-Currently in development

Rep:
Level 91
well first what are you useing RM2K, RM2K3 or RMXP .. they is under loop end loop try that.. tell me if it dos not work

My Computer
Im using xp
What im talking about is when i create an intro and teleport and when i come back it starts again

Rep:
Level 91
oh then at the end of that intro actervat a swich (not local) and add a new page to it and on the new page add not 1 thing.. tell me if that helps

Rep:
Level 90
You can use a local switch also (it should work) but pretty much yea you need to put a new switch that NOT set to Auto start else you won't move at all. :D
Eclipse: Darkness Arising
-Currently in development

My Computer
Thanks it helped me alot