RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
gets ^ arm and makes it shoot one of those plasma blasts ^_^ killed by yourself lol

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Eats /\'s soul.

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
I then eat my own soul-

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Kicks /\ in the nuts.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I looked into it, and it's not a plasma cannon, its like a magic cannon.
Shoots /\ with cannon thingy

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hits ^ with a pencil
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Does some elaborite death thingy to /\

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
I slaped untill she exploded/\

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
lol at /\ mistaking __________ for a girl, then kills /\ elaboratly with a katana

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Goes on a murderous rampage from soem one thinki I'm a chick. Seriously, I'd be one UGLY woman.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
No joke ;8
I come back from the dead and maul /\

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Then I jump up saying, "Ha! I FAKED my death!" Then I some how poon you.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
my robot servant pwns /\

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Odin Brings me back to life so I can kill you and your robot servant.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
My Gilgamesh kills your Odin and spits poison in your asshole.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Stabs /\ for insulting THE GODS!

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Shanks you back an shanks self so that the person below me won't kill me. Yeah, and i'm unrevivalable.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
But I am a Druid Lvl 99!!! I can raise you from the dead anyway!!! But only as a zombie, then I kill/\ again

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Bastard. Well I eat your brains.

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
I kill you with my hunting knife! as I am Baron samedi! Mwahahahahha!!
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

pokeball GAXOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 88
The Laughing Man
I'LL KILL /\ WITH A FRIGGIN FORK WEARING A MONKEY MASK AND BANANA PATTERNED CAMOUFLAGE, THAT'S HOW I ROLL IN MGS!
Stand alone from mainstream society, be the different voice in a world where all speak the same.  Beat not to the rythm of the same drum, make your own rythm and follow it.  Individuality is the method by which we people live, the factor which keeps us from a hive mind, a singularity.  Instrumentality is not key, the key is accepting the difference of people and allowing their differences to flourish, not to suppress these differences and make everyone equal, for in pure equality, we lose what makes us who we are, our humanity.

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Stabs ^ in the back. Did you forget? Baron samedi can't die!! Ahahahahha!!!  ...Or can I?
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
kills ^ using Shadow Possesion Jutsu and a Fuuma Shurikan (gotta love Naruto)
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
^Killed by a bloody mauling all thanks to the great Lust. =D

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
borrows Ghost Rider's chains and pwns /\