RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Two words: UNABROW REMOVAL

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
/\ I actually turn into a pup and tear you into small peices about golfball size.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
^ I turn you into a pup and rip you in half

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
^ I use a mirror and reflect it so you are turned into a Pup. Then Lily kills you.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
i watch u 2 kill each other "my work is done here"
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
No, I use my god mirror black hole to suck you in and then you are sent to back o Earth where i then trip you.

Rep:
Level 88
First I successfully nail you up against a wall. Then I grab a jagged blade and stab you in the wrist artery. Slowly I drag the blade down, digging it deeper and deeper as it nears your elbow crease. When it finally reaches its targeted destination I already have thought of what to do next.

I grab a fire poker and penetrate your stomach very slowly, swinging it around a little as if I’m struggling to find it. Of course I have no trouble. I leave the room forcing you to just stay there, the nails now starting to have trouble holding your growing weight. You can’t support yourself anymore and so it’s up to the nails.

When I finally come back into the room you are still nailed up and stomach juices are dripping down onto the floor amidst all the blood.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Wax off all of ^'s facial hair and pubes. SLOWLY.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
/\ I push her onto ice and you slip and die (?).

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
So you push me onto ice and then I die?

Makes ^ pregnant.  :o

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
^ Makes you pay child support.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Leaves ^ with the kid

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
^ Takes the kid and beats you over the head with it.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Rescues kid and strangles ^ for abusing our child

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
^ i COME BACK AS A GHOST And SPIT POISON IN YOUR TOOTHBRUSH!!!

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Gets The Ghostbusters and to suck /\ up

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
/\ I press the unsuck button and haunt you to death.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
I let you drink my milk only to find out that it's poisoned!

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Wait, wouldn't that kill you too?!

Rep:
Level 88
not that milk...

throws /\ into a pity of lava
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
And the lava pities him very much, i'm sure.

Forces ^ to eat sushi

Rep:
Level 88
that wont kill me...

stuffs in a locker full of dead fish(and /\)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Falls asleep on top of /\

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
/\ Spits in your eye then sits on you.

Rep:
Level 88
'I've already killed you once but I'll kill you again,' I torment you. 'Except this time it'll be quick.'

I grab a long knife and quickly jam it into your chest, right into your heart. Although it is the most painful place to be stabbed you don't suffer for very long.