RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

pokeball GAXOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 88
The Laughing Man
/\Kills with a rusty plastic spork, just because I say I can!
Stand alone from mainstream society, be the different voice in a world where all speak the same.  Beat not to the rythm of the same drum, make your own rythm and follow it.  Individuality is the method by which we people live, the factor which keeps us from a hive mind, a singularity.  Instrumentality is not key, the key is accepting the difference of people and allowing their differences to flourish, not to suppress these differences and make everyone equal, for in pure equality, we lose what makes us who we are, our humanity.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
is so lazy that ^ becomes so annoyed that ^ jumps of a cliff
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
^ Pushes you off the cliff and watches you hit the water two feet below and drowned.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
*Injects /\ with steriods. /\ Dies of muscle explosion*

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Dies when the shratnel of my flesh penetrates your eye and enters ur brain.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
^ Kills the doppleganger. Damn bastard.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Kills ^ by using Super Secret Awsome Nameless Amazing Incredible Instant-Kill Jutsu (yes, I just made that up)

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Uses  ???-jutsu to counter it and smacks your face, making you forget your shadow trap thingy.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
kills ^ by using Shadow Possesion Jutsu

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
NO, AGAINST THE RULES! You filthy bastard.

Calls Orochimaru to kill ^ ass.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
kills ^ by using Mind Transfer Jutsu

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
i kill ^ JUST LIKE THIS:      i see you...standing at a cliff. I SHOOT YOU with my GOLDEN GUN! and you fall off the cliff...half way down, you SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST into FLAMES! and hit a few random rocks. then you hit the pavement of a road at the bottom of the cliff breaking ALL the bones in your body. then as you lie there, a FAT KID CAMP BUS runs you over...then stops to realize they hit something, so it backs up over you. stops and looks, then rolls over you again and keeps going... then a METEOR SHOOTS FROM SPACE directly ONTO YOUR DISEMBOULED BODY and creates an INSANE CRATER where you lie.....then a STATALITE FALLS from orbit into the EXACT center of this crater (where you are still lying). Unfortunately for you, this satalite was carrying a NUKE! and RAPES HALF THE EARTH IN DESTRUCTION!. then a ninja comes to give you anal and runs away.   <3

Rep:
Level 88
Patriots all the way!!
Kills ^ by pushing him on ice and he slips and falls and hurts his leg and then he falls down stairs. And no kill back!!!
Im to cool to have my own signature!!!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
hugs^    ...    and spits poison in EYES!    you don't die...yet...   you just wait a few posts...and you'll be dead...you just wait...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Stabinates /\

Rep:
Level 88
^ Fu-inates.
Oh damn.

Kills ^

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Severs ^ to pieces with a chainsaw then slices ^up even more with a Katana
*lies down and waits to be killed*
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Slowly kills by submirging ^ in boiling oil.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
*Bathes in own ashes whilst huge dogs rip ^ to pieces*
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 88