RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post all requests here! battlers,sprites, anything you need

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
this is pretty much all i need right now

Sprites - Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, Sarutobi(The Third),Orochimaro
Battlers - Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi,Sarutobi

I need these for XP or 2k3
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
*ehem*

Quote from: Dr_Swordopolis
i like claymores,flamberges,rapiers,scimitars,bastard swords,kris',nirvanas,living blades,katanas,dai-katanas,daggers,longswords,shortswords,kunais, and swords (i have many more i just dont wanna type....
not taking any more requests for the time being
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Rep:
Level 90
oh...,didnt see that,sorry

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hi, can you make a battler for this female ninja charset:

http://www.geocities.com/anhhungmynhan/200xp_01.png

:o  :)  :^^:  :wink:  :D

Guys, Sword isnt taking any more requests for the moment ^.^

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Please read all the topic!!!!!
Just dont read the title and post...
You have to read!!!
join my forum

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
omg 555 views omg i just made 556 omg you just made 557....i didnt know i was that famous on here....oh and red eye im working on naruto sprites right now for archzealot i think, and luvrpg06 try http://rmxp.net i think i saw one there

Rep:
Level 90
omg 555 views omg i just made 556 omg you just made 557....i didnt know i was that famous on here....oh and red eye im working on naruto sprites right now for archzealot i think, and luvrpg06 try http://rmxp.net i think i saw one there
k thanks

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
omg 560 omg....no problem... :roll:

Rep:
Level 90
iv already looked ther but thanks anyways...mabey archzealot will share

Rep:
Level 97
omg....570 views....omg... i was talking to luvrpg for the ninja battler and good news everyone! im almost done with all the requests!

can u make me a snowy town plz?
Games:
Protecting Lance..... DEMO 100%
Game -15%

Rep:
Level 97
i like claymores,flamberges,rapiers,scimitars,bastard swords,kris',nirvanas,living blades,katanas,dai-katanas,daggers,longswords,shortswords,kunais, and swords (i have many more i just dont wanna type....
not taking any more requests for the time being

how sad when i have to quote myself... :| ah well your #2 on the waiting list...unless i forgot someone :|

was that the right program sword?

Rep:
Level 97
havent been able to use my other comp broke down (dont worries noone all save files are still ther) which means sadly a delay... i should have em all done by next week though

No worries Sword, take your time and let me know ^.^
My beta-tester is getting a little impatient tho, but Ill keep him in check lol

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 89
I have attention problems.
Please,
Make the Battler in RPGXP, Fighter04 with brown hair(like Lancer02), and take off that eyepatch thing and give him eyes the color of his default green hair.

Please help so my friend will stop nagging!
Send it to-mx_atv_rider@hotmail.com
"...because, you know, whatever."

Rep:
Level 89
I have attention problems.
my e-mail doesnt have a "to-" in front of it...
mx_atv_rider@hotmail.com
"...because, you know, whatever."

There actually is an edit buttom :)

Rep:
Level 97
...read the god damn subect before you post...4th person who didnt and asked for a resource....im loaded at the moment so i cant take anymore requests...
anger out of the way....i kinda have to start some over again cuz my stupid comp...

I need some sprites and battle characters:

1. I need a golden stag with brown eyes. No character sprite needed.
2. I need a black boar with blood on his tusks and a grey scar on his right foreleg. Character sprite needed.
3. I need a boy with coal black hair and a brown tunic. On on I need black eyes, and on the other, grey eyes. A character sprite is need for each. Also, he needs a green pendant and a satchel.

Guys... please.... read the posts, Sword isnt taking requests at the moment. Wait till he finishes with ours, then post yours (If hes willing to do more).

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 97
ill be willing to do more just not this much at one time... so if anyone has a request post it on saturday ill be done by then...

:? I searched very hard at rmxp.net but they don't have it.  :|