RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post all requests here! battlers,sprites, anything you need

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I want a modern tileset, character, and battler. Cause i want to make a game with modern background not medieval.
Have a nice day!

it would be great if u could help me with a straw training dummie battler.
... yeah right

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
ill just post here to remind you that you said you would make me a werepyre sprite no hurry i just thought that you might notice it here because the other topic has gone off page 1 :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Dude, do you still remember my battlers? Please...

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
okie dokie (omg im screwed) well i havent been on cuz i just got rpgmaker 3 and its well...better than xp... (cept no scripting and no resource importing...)

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
as i said you dont need to hurry i just thought id remind you

Is RPG maker 3 downloadable somewhere, Sword?
Id like to take a look...

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
i have it on ps2 and with usb keyboard =)im not sure if its rom is downloadable but you wouldnt want it on an emulator since almost every control is used...

Ah :/
Btw Sword, your done with the Naruto sprite, right?

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 97
no not yet sorry i make everyones requests at the same time and i work on em bit by bit...if anyone really needs there resources  done ill try to focus on that one...like i said earlier im screwed...

Lol, no, I can wait ^.^
Just lemme know  :D

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Yea man can you make me battler of these two sprites?
please??

this guy has a metal right arm and jst plain black pants

this is a matt hardy sprite when he wearing the grey camo pants.
P.s. I made them my self.
this is my other one i made and the battler i made wat you think? this one my first created sprite ever.

I know your doing alot but can i also get a guy and a girl sprite that look like there from the desert.

Rep:
Level 97
nice sprite angelic, and todne yeah ill try (great....more stuff for me)
off topic:is it just me or has the new topic button been edited? :?

Rep:
Level 90
~
I noticed that last night, Crank has been around lately.

Rep:
Level 97
hey DT you back (i thought you were gone) mind givin me a hand on a coupla these things?

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
Um this is a request thing, right? I need a blank battler. My battler I made for the game (Maze 2) is a pic of my, with a computer added cape, which I could show you if I want. All I need is to do it completely on Computer, and I am good, but I need a blank battler to start it on.
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Rep:
Level 90
I was just wondering when I was going to get the battler for my character... I posted alot earlier in this topic, but no replies yet. No rushing though! But I just wanted to know if you gave up on it... or even started.

Rep:
Level 89
Is that not similier to my request?
____

Rep:
Level 97
yes ive started everyones im just trying to make them the highest quality plus i gotta have a little me time right? :P

Rep:
Level 90
Hey, no rush dude, I just wanted to know if you were still doing them :wink:

Rep:
Level 89
You mean reading 8-bit stuff?
____

Rep:
Level 97
ive already read all of 8 bit theatre and in my 1 hour of me time i play my psp watch flash vids on newgrounds make games with rpgmaker and draw...

Rep:
Level 89
why is that so familier to my sinario 'cept I also write, and read AL the updates on 8-bit.

by the way, I like swords
____

Rep:
Level 97
i like claymores,flamberges,rapiers,scimitars,bastard swords,kris',nirvanas,living blades,katanas,dai-katanas,daggers,longswords,shortswords,kunais, and swords (i have many more i just dont wanna type....
not taking any more requests for the time being